Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have BTC to sell for paypal you send first My rate for first time exchange 30%  (Read 11545 times)
mistonel

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:39:42 PM

The trade with mixan it was all very smooth and quick. this was second trade without problem.  Recommend him.

Let me know when you would like to deal again and how much you were wanting to get for this third time.

Update: Waiting for the btc address so i can send the requested btc to them.

my third trade and everthing is perfect. Thank you mixan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:48:15 PM

Been an hour and a half and still no confirmation. Please send the BTC with the recommended fee next time. I needed those BTC asap.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
mixan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:59:38 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 08:11:03 PM by mixan

Been an hour and a half and still no confirmation. Please send the BTC with the recommended fee next time. I needed those BTC asap.
Yes got it.

But this is where I sent the btc I had stock for today too. This wallet is a web wallet and does not give this option.
As I explained in my last pm to you I will send to a wallet that I can adjust the priority level by adding more on the tx fee, such as MyCelium (a non-webwallet).

The trade with mixan it was all very smooth and quick. this was second trade without problem.  Recommend him.

Let me know when you would like to deal again and how much you were wanting to get for this third time.

Update: Waiting for the btc address so i can send the requested btc to them.

my third trade and everthing is perfect. Thank you mixan.
Not a problem.

Glad having this done for you once more. Wink

Come to me next time as a one-stop business for all your btc to paypal needs!

Your welcome! Grin

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:10:00 PM

For any potential future transactions you must post on my selling thread with your request.

The rate is non-negotiable because I am doing this for the benefit of people who have no prior trade history using this payment method and are just newbie status here. It is to your benefit to do this do this deal and not mine, thus the high rate. But it is the same that paypal charges it's customer for doing any sort of internal transfers but they do not deal with bitcoins, and I do. The other businesses that do deal in bitcoin transmission charges the same rate but sometimes 30-45% (like virwox and paxful) for unverified accounts. And I  don't ask for any verification what so ever, just a note to be written in the note's section before sending the funds to me.

Triple

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:38:34 PM

For any potential future transactions you must post on my selling thread with your request.

The rate is non-negotiable because I am doing this for the benefit of people who have no prior trade history using this payment method and are just newbie status here. It is to your benefit to do this do this deal and not mine, thus the high rate. But it is the same that paypal charges it's customer for doing any sort of internal transfers but they do not deal with bitcoins, and I do. The other businesses that do deal in bitcoin transmission charges the same rate but sometimes 30-45% (like virwox and paxful) for unverified accounts. And I  don't ask for any verification what so ever, just a note to be written in the note's section before sending the funds to me.

Hey I'm looking for $100 BTC. Please PM me when you're online.

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:37:41 PM

Hey I'm looking for $100 BTC. Please PM me when you're online.
I got it for you.
When you are ready I will send it right away to you.
Pay when you receive the btc this time so I know you are satisfied with the time lapse it takes to send.
I am ready for you now! Grin

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:36:48 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 01:37:10 PM by chiggz

Need $100 BTC on 28-29. Just pm me when you are online so that you can arrange or exchange.
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:33:32 PM

Did deal with Prasha2 and all went smooth.
When you need more just post on here so can keep track of our exchanges to make it easier for both of us. Wink

prasha2

Activity: 594

Developer

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

When you need more just post on here so can keep track of our exchanges to make it easier for both of us. Wink

Thanks mate for the quick exchange. This guy is the best exchanger out here. This was my 6th or 7th exchange with him.
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:53:32 PM

Thanks mate for the quick exchange. This guy is the best exchanger out here. This was my 6th or 7th exchange with him.
Not a problem to trade with you Prasha2 and awaiting your next request to me today. Wink

Also a side note:
I do not do a set rate by NEWBIE ACCOUNTS HERE. NEVER! Don't even ask or pm me saying "bitcoin is worth more than paypal."
I KNOW THIS ALREADY! Roll Eyes Been doing this exchange service to you newbies for a year now. Get a clue about what my service is about and I am not forfeiting to your demands just because you want to reverse the roles on me here. It does not work like that when we are exchanging via a reversible payment method that is unforgiving (people have thousand of dollars frozen in their accounts, so don't come crying to me questioning what I am on about!).
Build up your business of offering btc to paypal after a year, then come to me and tell me that you want 17% for your bitcoins.
I am offering newbie/junior/member ranked members here A CHANCE to get exchanges done and not get scammed. I deliver the bitcoins to you, guaranteed! Grin Dealing with others without sufficient trades you are more likely to lose your paypal and your confidence from dealing with unknown individuals.
I have seen it over the past year and have witnessed it first hand. So don't try me on this, I KNOW!

I set these rules when you come asking to trade with me, so respect my rules when it comes to that. And no, I don't think I rule this section of the forums, just with my thread offering exchanges with newbies, because it is MY RISK WITH MY MONEY/BTC.
And don't bother with rebuttal to this please, this is how I do business and no matter what you say that will not change. ALRIGHT!
Thanks and come exchange with me after understanding this vital point I AM MAKING CLEAR HERE!
If you do not like this then just put me on your ignore list. I can careless. Roll Eyes

Magnavox

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Private torrent tracker invites

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:34:47 PM

Sold him my $52 PP for his BTC. Another easy deal. A++++

I will definitely come back and use your services again Smiley
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:37:13 PM

Had a great exchange of $100 Paypal just now. In my opinion he is the top exchanger for Paypal to BTC in this forum. Hope to have more deals in the future. Can trust you anyday.
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:05:57 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 01:21:43 PM by mixan

Up.

Have bitcoin available today to sell but it will not last so reply to me in a pm.
Rate is 27% because stock is low and the price is shooting up really fast now so restocking now is costing me more than what my buying set amount is.

Triple

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:05:59 PM

Need $35 BTC. You can send t to me directly from your source. Don't need you to send to your wallet then mine. PM me what percent you're charging

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:27:46 PM

Need $35 BTC. You can send t to me directly from your source. Don't need you to send to your wallet then mine. PM me what percent you're charging
Pm'd you with my rate (note it has gone up since our last transact).
Sending from source this time with the hot wallet because it is faster now from the tx delays that were plaguing the entire blockchain when you last bough from me.

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:01:32 AM

Have btc to sell.
Come and buy some while they are still low. Wink
It won't last for long so get some now before it is all gone. Embarrassed

ceedmkbtc

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Like my job

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 12:36:19 AM

Mr.Mixan  Cool can you answer me pm plzz thank for read  Roll Eyes

I am serious Men like trust people i hate Scammer
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:07:55 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 02:21:06 AM by mixan

Had a great exchange of $100 Paypal just now. In my opinion he is the top exchanger for Paypal to BTC in this forum. Hope to have more deals in the future. Can trust you anyday.
Taking GBP in paypal now if you have. Grin

Mr.Mixan  Cool can you answer me pm plzz thank for read  Roll Eyes
I read it and I do not do trades for the sake of doing that. That is not how things are done here and don't ask me again.
If I don't reply then I will not be doing any deals with you.
Sorry. Wink

LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:19:20 AM

Interested in doing business with you.  I just need 11 to 18 dollars in Bitcoin please.   Your rates are high compared to others charging 15 percent but I kind of understand why.  So for example at 27 percent I would pay 19.05 thru PayPal to receive 15 btc.   I'll send first since you have an impeccable reputation.  Looking to get this done today.  Already attempted this once today, sent PayPal to addy provided.  Seller emailed me back and said closed for weekend, he did issue a very prompt refund.  If you're interested in doing business, please send pp address and any additional terms plus your turn around time once you verify the PayPal funds.  Thanks
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:13:34 PM

Interested in doing business with you.  I just need 11 to 18 dollars in Bitcoin please.   Your rates are high compared to others charging 15 percent but I kind of understand why.  So for example at 27 percent I would pay 19.05 thru PayPal to receive 15 btc.   I'll send first since you have an impeccable reputation.  Looking to get this done today.  Already attempted this once today, sent PayPal to addy provided.  Seller emailed me back and said closed for weekend, he did issue a very prompt refund.  If you're interested in doing business, please send pp address and any additional terms plus your turn around time once you verify the PayPal funds.  Thanks
PM sent with the terms as outlined.
Awaiting your funds to be sent and the turn around time of what is allowed me to permit.
Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: