Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 354 times)
JimmyTwoTone (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:05:28 PM

Just saying Whats Up..... I'm new around here, just got full turned on to the cryptocurrency a few weeks ago.  At first I thought Bitcoins could be, a way for me to make some money from my beloved internet.  Now I've come to realise, this is not at all what Bitcoins is about. Granted I hope to turn my little hobby into a viable buisness, but at this point im willing to mine has long has i break even.  I believe in the entire idea of it, the entire concept of a currency thats not controlled by a group of families that in most aspects are the true form of evil. This is currency from the people, for the people.

I don't think this is going to be an easy fight.  I think there is going to be alot of entities that are going to try and squash this thing we got going here.  Then will be the time, when we see who's really in this for the long haul. Who's here not to make a quick buck, but who's here to change the world.  I am in fact the latter.  I laugh in the face of authority, always have, always will.    So any way just saying, "Hi".    Soon I will be out of this Newbies dungeon I'm trapped in..... Then I'll be free to spread my ideas has far has i can.... has long has there is someone there to listen.......

Sincerely,
                                A guy that gives, not one FUCK....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:07:38 PM

Just saying Whats Up..... I'm new around here, just got full turned on to the cryptocurrency a few weeks ago.  At first I thought Bitcoins could be, a way for me to make some money from my beloved internet.  Now I've come to realise, this is not at all what Bitcoins is about. Granted I hope to turn my little hobby into a viable buisness, but at this point im willing to mine has long has i break even.  I believe in the entire idea of it, the entire concept of a currency thats not controlled by a group of families that in most aspects are the true form of evil. This is currency from the people, for the people.

I don't think this is going to be an easy fight.  I think there is going to be alot of entities that are going to try and squash this thing we got going here.  Then will be the time, when we see who's really in this for the long haul. Who's here not to make a quick buck, but who's here to change the world.  I am in fact the latter.  I laugh in the face of authority, always have, always will.    So any way just saying, "Hi".    Soon I will be out of this Newbies dungeon I'm trapped in..... Then I'll be free to spread my ideas has far has i can.... has long has there is someone there to listen.......

Sincerely,
+1 BTC to me is about restoring power back to the people and putting and end to corrupt central banksters.

- aka The "DigiMan"
Ray Gun

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:09:44 PM

Just saying Whats Up..... I'm new around here, just got full turned on to the cryptocurrency a few weeks ago.  At first I thought Bitcoins could be, a way for me to make some money from my beloved internet.  Now I've come to realise, this is not at all what Bitcoins is about. Granted I hope to turn my little hobby into a viable buisness, but at this point im willing to mine has long has i break even.  I believe in the entire idea of it, the entire concept of a currency thats not controlled by a group of families that in most aspects are the true form of evil. This is currency from the people, for the people.

I don't think this is going to be an easy fight.  I think there is going to be alot of entities that are going to try and squash this thing we got going here.  Then will be the time, when we see who's really in this for the long haul. Who's here not to make a quick buck, but who's here to change the world.  I am in fact the latter.  I laugh in the face of authority, always have, always will.    So any way just saying, "Hi".    Soon I will be out of this Newbies dungeon I'm trapped in..... Then I'll be free to spread my ideas has far has i can.... has long has there is someone there to listen.......

Sincerely,

Hi mate, sounds like the story of my life! haha
although im just a ''noob'' aswell welcome.

I also don't think this is going to be the solution but, as long as we can keep fucking around and not just be submisive im happy
JimmyTwoTone (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:14:28 PM

Solution, I wish it would be that easy..... but atleast we keep'em guessing....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: