Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT  (Read 74610 times)
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:31:17 AM

If that is the API which has been in beta since forever, I beg of you.... Please hook me up with some info about how can I get my hands on that beauty.

PM Ukyo, however it's still in Beta. Mine only provides "Market Data" and "List of Assets Held"

It's great for record keeping but it can't do "advanced" functions yet.

I did, he is not responding yet.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:36:39 PM

I will be winding down all my other PTs, as I no longer can ensure regular payments or that I can set off time on a weekly basis.
My time and presence is required sporadically across several countries and time zones. I can hence not ensure that I can payout dividends or complete other tasks within a reason time period while upholding the security measures I would like to keep.
This is something I have been thinking about doing for sometime now, but this issue has made it clearer.
It is time for me to shut down my PTs and step down, there are now several other reliable and trust able PT operators which you can fall back on.
I will still be available if anyone wants my opinion or advice on things, I might also do additional fund raising in the future but more focused on a small group of bigger investors.

Thank you for trusting me with your money and time, I hope that even though the recent fuck ups you appreciate the service I have offered the community for some time now.
Within shortly all PTs will be bought back or the ownership will be transfer to another trusted community member.
Best Regards
//DeaDTerra

For G.ASICMINER-PT this means that the ownership will transferred to Ukyo.
He will make a statement later on how this will happen and what it will mean Smiley
Hopefully faster dividends and smoother transfer.
BitcoinOxygen

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 12:38:22 PM

I will be winding down all my other PTs, as I no longer can ensure regular payments or that I can set off time on a weekly basis.
My time and presence is required sporadically across several countries and time zones. I can hence not ensure that I can payout dividends or complete other tasks within a reason time period while upholding the security measures I would like to keep.
This is something I have been thinking about doing for sometime now, but this issue has made it clearer.
It is time for me to shut down my PTs and step down, there are now several other reliable and trust able PT operators which you can fall back on.
I will still be available if anyone wants my opinion or advice on things, I might also do additional fund raising in the future but more focused on a small group of bigger investors.

Thank you for trusting me with your money and time, I hope that even though the recent fuck ups you appreciate the service I have offered the community for some time now.
Within shortly all PTs will be bought back or the ownership will be transfer to another trusted community member.
Best Regards
//DeaDTerra

For G.ASICMINER-PT this means that the ownership will transferred to Ukyo.
He will make a statement later on how this will happen and what it will mean Smiley
Hopefully faster dividends and smoother transfer.

Thanks for the Update.

BTCOxygen PPS Mining Pool 2% Fee  <<<  Join Now
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:51:41 PM

Quick note:

Transfers in/out of the PT will remain suspended until everything can be fully accounted for.
My understanding is that there was an existing issue, so I will spend as much time needed to verify everything and work with FriedCat.
I expect that div's will begin arriving much closer to distribution.

So as of this point there is no need to panic.
Nothing is changing.
All shares will remain backed 1:1 and I have no intentions of doing any kind of fee on the dividends. Smiley

-Ukyo
gravito

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:47:11 PM

Quick note:

Transfers in/out of the PT will remain suspended until everything can be fully accounted for.
My understanding is that there was an existing issue, so I will spend as much time needed to verify everything and work with FriedCat.

So as of this point there is no need to panic.
Nothing is changing.
All shares will remain backed 1:1 and I have no intentions of doing any kind of fee on the dividends. Smiley

-Ukyo

Will the amount of shares needed for a transfer out of the PT remain at min. 250? I've always found this be extremely high in comparison to btct.co.I understand that lowering the minimum leads to more work for the PT-operator. But it does make it more attractive in terms of flexibility (at least for me).
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 02:36:08 PM

I guess that's good news then... One less dead man's switch required in the chain of trust. :·>

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:07:21 PM

Will the amount of shares needed for a transfer out of the PT remain at min. 250?

This was no longer the case as of a month ago.

If you do not like my service and the PT I provide, then I advice you to switch Smiley
If anyone feels that they don't want to be part of this anymore then I am more then happy to provide you with a free transfer out of the PT, regardless of share number.
//DeaDTerra

If a high limit for transfers was to be reintroduced now, it would be a big step backwards by the new operator, so I trust he won't do this...? Smiley

gravito

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:48:25 PM

Will the amount of shares needed for a transfer out of the PT remain at min. 250?

If you do not like my service and the PT I provide, then I advice you to switch Smiley
If anyone feels that they don't want to be part of this anymore then I am more then happy to provide you with a free transfer out of the PT, regardless of share number.
//DeaDTerra

If a high limit for transfers was to be reintroduced now, it would be a big step backwards by the new operator, so I trust he won't do this...? Smiley

I considered his offer a one-time-only deal. But I may have misread this.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:56:05 PM

//DeaDTerra

It was meant to be a one time thing Smiley
As for how Ukyo decides to do it, I do now know.
//DeaDTerra
thejestre

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:10:01 PM

//DeaDTerra

It was meant to be a one time thing Smiley
As for how Ukyo decides to do it, I do now know.
//DeaDTerra

Many, many thanks DeaDTerra for maintaining this PT for so long, and without taking any of the dividends for yourself.  Thank you!

Just thought I'd let an opinion out:  It would be really great if the new PT manager would allow us to transfer out with no limit on number of shares.  That way we don't feel trapped Smiley.

Thanks,

_theJestre
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:12:52 PM

OpenTransaction ...

thejestre

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:44:35 AM

Hello,

What happened to the dividends for 2013-08-07?

Thanks,

_theJestre
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 08:14:00 AM

I think we are suffering from transferitis. Wink

I think it will be corrected pretty soon.
Once I take it over completely it will be easier to deal with than DT due to his time zone(?).

-Ukyo

Hello,

Thanks,

_theJestre
gravito

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:16:43 PM

Once I take it over completely it will be easier to deal with than DT due to his time zone(?).

-Ukyo

Hello,

Thanks,

_theJestre

Hi Ukyo,

maybe I missed your response...when will the share transfer in/out of (your) PT be possible again and under which conditions? And when will you have taken the PT over completely?

Thanks,
Gravito
Vezunchik

Activity: 420

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:17:34 PM

Yes, I'm interested too.

-Ukyo

Hello,

Thanks,

_theJestre

Hi Ukyo,

maybe I missed your response...when will the share transfer in/out of (your) PT be possible again and under which conditions? And when will you have taken the PT over completely?

Thanks,
Gravito
Vezunchik

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:27:36 AM

So... what?
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:17:02 PM

So... what?

Dude DeaDTerra is being through alot in his personal life right now believe me. And he is yet trying to push this as fast as he can. Please be considerate. Be sure that if an estimate or more information could have been shared. Ukyo and DeaDTerra would.

- Lophie

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:29:25 PM

So... what?

Dude DeaDTerra is being through alot in his personal life right now believe me. And he is yet trying to push this as fast as he can. Please be considerate. Be sure that if an estimate or more information could have been shared. Ukyo and DeaDTerra would.

- Lophie
Both me and Ukyo have very little amount spare time at the moment same with Friedcat.
We will do our best to hurry up the transit.
Sorry about these delays.
//DeaDTerra
helixone

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:03:30 PM

-Ukyo

Hello,

Thanks,

_theJestre

Hi Ukyo,

Thanks,
Gravito

There is another option. ASICIMNER also trades an http://havelockinvestments.com/ as ticker AM1. AM1 allows direct import from bitfunder (G.ASICMINER-PT) and btct.co (ASICMINER-PT). Directions are here: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1

Recently, I've been keeping the majority of my personal AM holdings on Havelock and it's worked out pretty well, as the issuer pays divs VERY fast, is very responsive when transferring shares, has no management fees, and transfers of bitcoin in and out are very fast as well. Sales commissions are lower than bitfunder as well. (0.4% vs 1%)

The one downside is that trading volume currently is a bit on the low side.  (If you are looking to buy or sell a large number of AM shares, I don't think the volume is quite ready yet). Arguably though, this is somewhat true of anywhere AM trades.

-helixone
Vezunchik

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:34:44 PM

Just to make this official..

No matter how long it will take to figure out this "mess" with FriedCat (simply can't understand how such mistakes can appear. May be FriedCat simply fight against PT type of shares?) I get up in the queue:

Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw *** G.ASICMINER-PT shares to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

I only hope that this will not be queue like on MtGox -
"never ending or beginning
On an ever been real."
like in "The Windmills of Your Mind" Cheesy
Sorry that was wrong request. Here is correct one.
Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw ALL G.ASICMINER-PT shares from bitfunder.com "Vezunchik" account to btct.co "Vezunchik" account if possible. If not - to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: