Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody willing to donate to me i just got beat  (Read 3060 times)
rx7yt (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:27:39 AM

somebody with a good rep on a dfferent website came to me wanting to buy btc.  he said i had to send frst tho.  i trusted him because of this perfect rep, everyone sad that he was a pleasure to deal with.  i isent him the btc, nothing.  i asked him what was going on, he said he didnt recieve anything.  it wasnt comfirmed at this point so i figured when it gets confrmed  i will get my money.  it gets confirmed and still nothing.  this was my rent money.  i have a family.  i know i shouldnt have put my family at risk like that but i did.  please help me.  if i eventually get this money anybody that sent me btc will get them back right away.  the total was 3 btc for 75.  here is the transaction http://blockexplorer.com/address/1JNf7wpUaQZukFzY4yeNDxuedK6XgtnKWY

my acct is 1M1AjjCUnnG2Te8w5Ca4ibcREciZSBMzEg

somebody please help.  the absolute latest i can gve rent is the day after tomarrow.  i may be able to squeeze another day.  somebody please by the grace of god help.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:38:50 AM

somebody with a good rep on a dfferent website came to me wanting to buy btc.  he said i had to send frst tho.  i trusted him because of this perfect rep, everyone sad that he was a pleasure to deal with.  i isent him the btc, nothing.  i asked him what was going on, he said he didnt recieve anything.  it wasnt comfirmed at this point so i figured when it gets confrmed  i will get my money.  it gets confirmed and still nothing.  this was my rent money.  i have a family.  i know i shouldnt have put my family at risk like that but i did.  please help me.  if i eventually get this money anybody that sent me btc will get them back right away.  the total was 3 btc for 75.  here is the transaction http://blockexplorer.com/address/1JNf7wpUaQZukFzY4yeNDxuedK6XgtnKWY

somebody please help.  the absolute latest i can gve rent is the day after tomarrow.  i may be able to squeeze another day.  somebody please by the grace of god help.
Who was it that you traded with?

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:41:25 AM

i dont want to say just in case i all of a sudden get them.  he acted very proffesional.  he had no rep on these forums but had a hearware account with perfect rep.  if i dont get ahold of him for a day or so i will post his name all over these forums.  im stll hoping he will come back around so i want to have a level of respect to him.  im thinking he didnt wait for the blocks to finish.  his first post was a couple days ago and he ddnt even have anything yet so he may not know
digdugg67

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:43:05 AM

via paypal?
demonofelru

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:46:25 AM

I don't mean to be a jerk but I hate beggars.  If $75 would set you over the edge you shouldn't be depending on such a risky thing as BTC. 

Names do not matter; however, if you insist...id...
rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:57:41 AM

i wouldnt have  done something risky like that if i didnt need the money asap.  i would have just gone through mt gox if anything
digdugg67

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:13:26 AM

Not to be a jerk or anything

I'm thinking the best thing to do is find something to sell and head off to the pawn shop. Cash in hand to pay the rent.

Sorry but i can only offer advise.
_s3v3n_

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:18:40 AM

it's really hard to believe that for 75 bucks, it seems like it's a matter of life and death for you. I hate to be an A-HOLE here but really??? 75 bucks and you had to mention that you have a family and you risk that amount of rent money? What?Huh

you gotta be kidding me.

RDD RjBUYX75fvQ1yeSDJPkuB5wU35etvZ9JES
KedP

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 04:42:43 AM

I think THIS guy is probably the scammer.

If $75 is rent then he's from the third world...

but who pays rent on the 11th of the month?

also if someone is really scammed why wouldnt they post the scammer?

And if people need money they go to their friends/family not the internet.

Anyway this guy sounds like a nigerian scammer to me.
rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:50:56 AM

my rent is on the 11th because im 3 months behind.  it snt 75 its 2400.  i showed the trasnaction what more do you want.  i dont want to tarnish this guys rep isi this isnt what i think it is
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:54:23 AM

If it smells like a rat, looks like a rat, and talks like a rat, its probably a rat.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
_s3v3n_

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:54:49 AM

You're 3 months behind your rent then WTF are you doing here begging for money? Sell your freaking PC to cash out and pay your rent.

RDD RjBUYX75fvQ1yeSDJPkuB5wU35etvZ9JES
demonofelru

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:56:16 AM

my rent is on the 11th because im 3 months behind.  it snt 75 its 2400.  i showed the trasnaction what more do you want.  i dont want to tarnish this guys rep isi this isnt what i think it is

If you're 3 months behind then you're living beyond your means and 75 won't make a dent in that.  2400 x 3 is 7,400.  There is surely a place you can get for less rent, if not I'm sure there is a shelter you and your family can stay at until you get back on your feet.

bitbot

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:56:35 AM

haha what a moron

Anonymous BITCOIN Exchange: https://www.TRADEHILL.COM
rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:58:55 AM

thats been gone.  im useing my neighbors.  you guys didnt have to get on me.  i already feel like shit.  i just thought someone may be able to help.  im sorry
demonofelru

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:02:46 AM

thats been gone.  im useing my neighbors.  you guys didnt have to get on me.  i already feel like shit.  i just thought someone may be able to help.  im sorry

So you're trusting your neighbors with your bitcoin wallet? What neighbors would let someone install random software on their computer, get the BTC convert it to a currency and withdraw?  Again if your in tough times sorry, but get donations from soup kitchens and shelters were it's appropriate to get stuff.  Begging on an internet forum is not appropriate IMO no matter how desperate you are.

rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:34:32 AM

are you serious.  you never had a neighbor you were friends with. your a douche.  beggin on the internet is alot better than begging on the street
demonofelru

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:39:50 AM

are you serious.  you never had a neighbor you were friends with. your a douche.  beggin on the internet is alot better than begging on the street

Not one that I would allow to install random software on my computer and do some weird pseudo financial transaction (I've tried to explain bitcoins to family/friends it sounds just like pitching a penny stock).  Begging in general sucks.  I see now that the guilt trip doesn't seem to be working you've resorted to anger which further makes me feel you were just some random person lying about a hardship to get some quick cash.

rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:46:31 AM

will anybody with good forum standing pm me and i will give you the name of the user. he only had 1 post ut he had a perfect rep somwhere else.  everyone said he was very nice to work with and stuff.  if someone would try and pm him and ask whats going on and explain that im worried and that i havnt shit all over  his name yet it would e greatly appreciated
demonofelru

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:54:00 AM

will anybody with good forum standing pm me and i will give you the name of the user. he only had 1 post ut he had a perfect rep somwhere else.  everyone said he was very nice to work with and stuff.  if someone would try and pm him and ask whats going on and explain that im worried and that i havnt shit all over  his name yet it would e greatly appreciated

I have a good standing, I'm guessing you want someone besides me though?  Why don't you just post his name and his heatware name?  If he really is legit then he should understand that an irreversible currency and lack of communication would make anyone nervous.  If he is not then he deserves the bad name he will get.  There's little reason since you are saying that he might still come through not to post his name since if he does come through I'm sure he will have a reason and you will confirm he held up his end.

killabee

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:58:06 AM

i wouldnt have  done something risky like that if i didnt need the money asap.  i would have just gone through mt gox if anything
You should've used mtgoxhttp://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/trollface.jpg
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:14:26 AM

I lent a friend 500 bucks to pay rent because he was in tears (2 small girls and a wife). Never saw a dime. Sorry, guy.
demonofelru

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:18:23 AM

He contacted me it seems he might have been legitimately ripped off my heart truly goes out to him but after living right next to NYC and visiting it often I promised myself I would never give a beggar money.  If you were indeed scammed I hope the best for you I truly do.

rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:23:25 AM

yah i feel you on the beggars.  but i promise im not gonna go cop a bundle
dingus

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:40:33 AM

beggin on the internet is alot better than begging on the street
Not really.

ding·us/ˈdiNGgəs/
Noun: Used to refer to something whose name the speaker cannot remember, is unsure of, or is humorously or euphemistically omitting
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 06:45:10 AM

He's buying his first coins from you correct? He doesn't see them because he doesn't have all the blocks yet, if it's been a while maybe he is having trouble finding good connections. If you trusted him before there is a strong chance he'll see it and pay you. Calm down.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Xiong Zhuang

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:32:52 PM

Funny story, you can't even pay the rent in China at $75.
wol-va-rine

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:07:14 PM

he had rep somewhere else...? where...? if it was heatware that's easily faked if you don't do your homework...

scammer trick...

1. scammer searches heatware for tJesus heatware feedback...1000+ positives...? BINGO...
2. scammer checks info (hhmmm, his email is mrWOWLOOKATMYHEAT(at)hotmail(dot)com...? I'll make a hotmail account, how does mrWOWLOOKATMEHEAT1(at)hotmail(dot)com sound...? lololololololololol)...
3. now scammer links mrWOW's heat to myself..."look at my perfect tJeebus heat!!1!1!1!!1!!! I'm for realz!!111!1!11!!! I am teh good guy!!!1!1!!1!11!!!
4. many peoplez bite thinking scammer is a great guy!!1!1!1!11!1!1!!! hehehehehehehehe $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!1!11!!1!!!!all your moneyz r belong to me!!!1!1!1!!1!1!!!
5. one person actually bites and has done some homework "hey, why is your email different on your heatware account?"...
6. scammer says uh, oh, hhhhmmmm, okay, I got it..."sorry for the confusion, this is my OTHER account"...hehehehehehehe...lulzlulzlulz...$$$$$$$$...
7. teh prey responds "okay, I see now, that's understandable, here's my moneyz,!"....
8. many more peoplez bite...LOLOLOLOLOOL....tehehehehehehehehe...$$$$$$$$
9. wol-va-rine emails "why is your email address different than your heatware account...?"...
10. lolololol, this again...? hehehehehehe...<ahem>..."this is my OTHER account, I just use this one now"...$$$$$$$$$....hehehehehehe...I am soooooooo teh smrt...!!!!
11. wol-va-rine emails back "I don't think so, I will email your heatware account email address, if you don't answer I know you're just using someone else's heatware and then you can GFY and DIAF"...
12. scammer "OH NOES, I"VE BEEN DISCOVERED!!111!1!1!1!" <sad face>...
13. scam over...roll credits...

this story has been brought to you by wol-va-rine, and is based on an actual, factual seller I found on Bitcoin Classifieds, I have contributed to banning two sellers there by contacting the the guy who runs the site...

be careful when people link heat, it's not always their's...
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:43:52 PM

This community needs better moderation. I recommend we have a voting system, that if a post hits a certain number of votes the post automatically gets deleted. Trash like this should not be cluttering the main page. It turns off potential investors, and business owners who may want to accept bitcoins, but they see trash like this an no wonder some people are scared away. I suggest this mod http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1890 . There is no time for games. every single second we waste treating this as a game , via sarcasm, validity of some of the insane posts, or paying attention to these people in general is another minute wasted, in finding out how to grow this beautiful community oriented economy. The beautiful thing about bitcoins is that we all own a stake in it (reputation wise, and value wise) , we give it it's reputation, and also its perceived value.
rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:07:10 PM

good luck building a good reputation on a currency that doesnt have an escrow system that can be used p2p
rx7yt (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:24:05 PM

will somebody be able to disclose their ip adress for me if they pm me
JellyfishRancher

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 08:47:49 PM

If you are 3 months behind on rent under no circumstances should you be getting involved with a speculative market or shady random people on the internet.

Quote from: rx7yt
yah i feel you on the beggars.  but i promise im not gonna go cop a bundle
Also, the fact that you even know what a bundle is is not helping your case.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: