Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC at $500 means that I am finally in the green, others too?  (Read 3720 times)
airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:57:13 PM

this year was turned into profit for many traders and users nit due to halving but something else but we have seen the price reached upto 600$ and now again started falling

I think the bitcoin price might not rise in the near future as the funds are moving to the Ethereum now.
though they are moving into ethereum only for a small period of time, pretty soon all the volume will come back and i will be able to trade bitcoins again and make profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:09:46 PM

If anything price is always corrected based off peoples emotions on the current market.

You can really justify on anything else besides on what others reacting really...
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:49:30 PM

this year was turned into profit for many traders and users nit due to halving but something else but we have seen the price reached upto 600$ and now again started falling

I think the bitcoin price might not rise in the near future as the funds are moving to the Ethereum now.
though they are moving into ethereum only for a small period of time, pretty soon all the volume will come back and i will be able to trade bitcoins again and make profit

I think now is a best time for them to come back to bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is much lower and if they buy now then the value will start to increase and they can earn a bigger amount within a few days, ethereum is a not a reliable currency and it is sure once again it will loot all of its users with another attack on it.
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:12:32 AM

I think now is a best time for them to come back to bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is much lower and if they buy now then the value will start to increase and they can earn a bigger amount within a few days, ethereum is a not a reliable currency and it is sure once again it will loot all of its users with another attack on it.

The bitcoin price just dropped due to a hack in the exchange called Bitfinex. The price could go even lower.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:39:10 AM

If anything price is always corrected based off peoples emotions on the current market.

You can really justify on anything else besides on what others reacting really...

Yes, stories from different people cannot be the basis for the price increase. Let us just trust our instinct and do what we think is best.

We have listened to stories that bitcoins price will not go down, but many are shocked when it fell down recently.

But let's just trust our instinct bitcoins is volatile if it goes down it will still go up.

dumana

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:16:52 PM

Yes, stories from different people cannot be the basis for the price increase. Let us just trust our instinct and do what we think is best.

We have listened to stories that bitcoins price will not go down, but many are shocked when it fell down recently.

But let's just trust our instinct bitcoins is volatile if it goes down it will still go up.

I think th e$550 will be recent trading bottom if there is no further big bad news. It is a good price to collect.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:24:18 PM

I think th e$550 will be recent trading bottom if there is no further big bad news. It is a good price to collect.
I hope so that the price won't go down more instead i think the present price will stay strong in this point.
If hacker still holding a lots of bitcoin anytime the price can be down..
Intristing

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:03:01 PM

I hope so that the price won't go down more instead i think the present price will stay strong in this point.
If hacker still holding a lots of bitcoin anytime the price can be down..

The hacker stay holds the hacked coins. But he is going to distribute up to 1000 bitcoin to lucky ones.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:13:35 PM

I would be in the green right now but cryptsy stole a big chunk of what I had. I don't know if I will every recover completely, but I'm trying to accumulate as much as I can before the price goes up again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Intristing

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:23:27 PM

I would be in the green right now but cryptsy stole a big chunk of what I had. I don't know if I will every recover completely, but I'm trying to accumulate as much as I can before the price goes up again.

I am sorry to hear that. I have lost some in the Mintpal and Cryptorush and also Cryptsy, although not large amount.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:14:40 AM

Cryptsy expects to repay losers in the long run, although people will have to take a discounted value of their assets now. This is better than getting Goxed. You at least have some hope for the future.

dumana

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:22:12 PM

Cryptsy expects to repay losers in the long run, although people will have to take a discounted value of their assets now. This is better than getting Goxed. You at least have some hope for the future.

There is no news about Cryptsy returning the investor's money. Where did you hear that it will return the money?
lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:37:16 PM

Too soon to be talking about this price as it is on the rise now. So this is just another fantasy for the ones who held for a solid year when it was half that amount.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:11:26 AM

Its touching 1000 dollars now .what more to expect rather than this .by the way if some has brought bitcoins at 250 $ it would have earned a lot .thanks to bitcoins .
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:28:15 PM

I would have to do a lot of onerous calculations to get the exact number, but at $500 I am sure than I am finally in the green, ahead on my BTC investment.  The range would be $480 - $500, I do know that.

I started buying after the peak when BTC was in the $700s, and bought fairly steadily all the way down.

Since I am on a visit to Peru now, I cannot (easily) spend them, so maybe when I am back in the USA I can buy a tiny amount of gold.  

Or maybe not!  With "The Halving" coming up, maybe I should just sit back and watch the show...

Smiley

Maybe the btc price will reach $1000 at January.

The halving didn`t have any impact over the btc price.

If the price is $1000,your profit would be 100%. Grin

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

Well it looks like OP is in the SUPER GREEN. At the time he wrote this the price of bitcoin is around $500, I think. Now the price is doubled. If OP still has those bitcoins, then he is really rich now. Maybe he should sell all his bitcoins when the price hit $1,000. That would totally put him in the green.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:47:22 PM

I would have to do a lot of onerous calculations to get the exact number, but at $500 I am sure than I am finally in the green, ahead on my BTC investment.  The range would be $480 - $500, I do know that.

I started buying after the peak when BTC was in the $700s, and bought fairly steadily all the way down.

Since I am on a visit to Peru now, I cannot (easily) spend them, so maybe when I am back in the USA I can buy a tiny amount of gold.  

Or maybe not!  With "The Halving" coming up, maybe I should just sit back and watch the show...

Smiley
Do not watch the show for longer time otherwise you may miss the train. It will be good if you sell that at right time or you may miss the right high price yo sell your Bitcoin.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:34:50 PM

Smiley
Do not watch the show for longer time otherwise you may miss the train. It will be good if you sell that at right time or you may miss the right high price yo sell your Bitcoin.
Exactly, many people buy and hold bitcoin and think that the price will keep getting higher and higher and they can wait and get more of it, at some point you have to sell because if you don’t and get greedy you might miss the train just like you said, the wise thing is to have an objective a certain point where you will sell.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:08:13 PM

Smiley
Exactly, many people buy and hold bitcoin and think that the price will keep getting higher and higher and they can wait and get more of it, at some point you have to sell because if you don’t and get greedy you might miss the train just like you said, the wise thing is to have an objective a certain point where you will sell.

every man for himself probably already decided at what price it will sell your Bitcoins. Someone is enough and $ 20 profit, while others want more. But still you have to be careful not to miss the moment when the sale is very beneficial
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:09:34 PM

Smiley

every man for himself probably already decided at what price it will sell your Bitcoins. Someone is enough and $ 20 profit, while others want more. But still you have to be careful not to miss the moment when the sale is very beneficial

I have some friends who are same like me working with bitcoin and I don't know a one who would be glad to have 20$ Profit. We are all waiting to our basic investment get doubled as minimum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: