Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the winner of the Campions League  (Voting closed: May 28, 2016, 09:51:53 AM)
Real Madrid - 25 (69.4%)
Atletico Madrid - 11 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Champions League Winner  (Read 2416 times)
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:41:15 PM

As we can see that Simeone doing a great work to be the best coach on the world ,
as Zidane also try to hard either to be a best coach !

I can see that Atl will win the final because their tactical and performance are better so it will amaze RM on the match !

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:07:41 AM

Too difficult to predict the winner with any confidence. I want Atletico to win though, I don't like Real as a club & how they do things.
yeah very difficult to predict who will win in this match This is not just about La Decima or win the champions league. but the prestige of this derby. every citizen in madrid would be hostile to each other for this match. atletico look more superior than madrid. but we'll see it Cheesy
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:05:16 PM

Too difficult to predict the winner with any confidence. I want Atletico to win though, I don't like Real as a club & how they do things.
yeah very difficult to predict who will win in this match This is not just about La Decima or win the champions league. but the prestige of this derby. every citizen in madrid would be hostile to each other for this match. atletico look more superior than madrid. but ewe'll see it Cheesy
That is why the odds are so evenly matched. They believe so much in Ronaldo to make a shot at scoring goals in this match but Atletico is defensive masters at keeping them off the score card. But I believe that defense will prevail in this match up.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:31:59 PM

yeah very difficult to predict who will win in this match This is not just about La Decima or win the champions league. but the prestige of this derby. every citizen in madrid would be hostile to each other for this match. atletico look more superior than madrid. but ewe'll see it Cheesy
That is why the odds are so evenly matched. They believe so much in Ronaldo to make a shot at scoring goals in this match but Atletico is defensive masters at keeping them off the score card. But I believe that defense will prevail in this match up.
yes i agree, Ateltico Madrid will play defensively, where when they successfully beat barcelona and bayern munich. atletico madrid, successfully beat real madrid when in the league. so this is a big capital for them can beat real madrid.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:26:22 PM

Lets be honest,beside real madrid supporter want to Atletico win champions league,i'm sure about that,but if we relize that real madrid more superior in every single player we will know that real madrid will win the game,they have BBC with so many goals record.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:57:27 PM

yes i agree, Ateltico Madrid will play defensively, where when they successfully beat barcelona and bayern munich. atletico madrid, successfully beat real madrid when in the league. so this is a big capital for them can beat real madrid.
defensive is strategy tactical by diego simeone and he do this almost in every match but i guess different than weak team because atletico can give attractive play even playing defensive.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:03:45 PM

The real Madrid has got players with on field experience more than the atletico. This gives the players of atletico to give additional effort to overcome the real Madrid's game plan. So this time real Madrid is gonna grab the win.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:16:38 PM

I hope Real Madrid will win.

Atletico played really bad,
when you see the second half final game with bayern.

I also dont like Simeone.
I really hope that Real will kick this guy away with 3 or 4 goals.
mimito

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:22:27 PM

Who do you think will grab the cup of the Champions League?

Real Madrid or Atletico Madrid?  Wink
My prediction madrid won 2 -0 winner champions

░░░░░
RISE      |      ICO: May 10th until June 10th      |      BONUS: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Weeks      |      ✔ USER FRIENDLY DAPPS ✔      |
░░░░░
MR1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:49:41 PM

2 days before the match.

Vote results:

Real - 23 votes
Atletico - 11 votes
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:59:05 PM

Real Madrid will win the Champion League even I want Atletico Madrid to win.I think the result will be in extra time.There will be serious struggle and efforts made by Atletico Madrid to which will prolong the match and most probably 0-0 in full time.Real Madrid will be the winner.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:35:19 PM

Real Madrid will win the Champion League even I want Atletico Madrid to win.I think the result will be in extra time.There will be serious struggle and efforts made by Atletico Madrid to which will prolong the match and most probably 0-0 in full time.Real Madrid will be the winner.

I also don't think that Real Madrid can win the Champions League within 90 minutes. In their previous 10 head-to-head games, Real Madrid has only won one.

Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

defensive is strategy tactical by diego simeone and he do this almost in every match but i guess different than weak team because atletico can give attractive play even playing defensive.
yes actually defensive, more effective than the control of the ball game. like Barcelona and Bayern Munich when they lost by atletico madrid. but the defensive game, made a lot of people hate it. because it's not interesting, such as when chelsea under mourinho. and they say chelsea bus parking.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 02:44:20 PM

I'm hoping that atletico will win, but I think it's more likely that Real will win.
I will be betting on atletico though Smiley

DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:19:59 PM

We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Champions League Final - Real Madrid v Atlético Madrid match !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are offering Continuous Live In-Play Betting during all UEFA Champions League matches !

DirectBet UEFA Champions League Final Special Prediction Game *** Win Free Bets ! *** Free to Enter !

Real Madrid v Atlético Madrid

For this special event you can select a correct score that was already picked by another member.

Prize : Each winner will receive 10 mBTC Free Bet !

We expect multiple winners for this exciting game !

For more details please visit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715972.msg15000057#msg15000057

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

MR1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:42:49 AM

Looks like the majority was right: Real Madrid gained the trophy after a very, very tense game !  

Thread is locked.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: