Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2019, 02:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So BitCoin is at $520 right now... Sell or Keep for a few more days?  (Read 2840 times)
a7mos
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 500



View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:46:58 PM
 #21

I won't sell now of course. what makes me wait all that time if I will sell in the beginning of the rising? it is better to wait and see what the halving would bring. the potential profit is worth to risk
1568945193
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568945193

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568945193
Reply with quote  #2

1568945193
Report to moderator
1568945193
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568945193

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568945193
Reply with quote  #2

1568945193
Report to moderator
1568945193
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568945193

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568945193
Reply with quote  #2

1568945193
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1568945193
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568945193

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568945193
Reply with quote  #2

1568945193
Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin


View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:55:30 PM
 #22

If you are not using China exchanges, wait for price on the rest of them to catch up, and if youre daytrading , sell. Otherwise, i really dont
see the point of simply not holding it atleast until the end of the hype that will obviously happen in the following months.
NUFCrichard
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003


View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:49:48 PM
 #23

I have no plans to sell. I might spend a fraction of a bitcoin on something, as I need to spend less than I would have a few weeks ago, but I will be keeping the vast majority of my bitcoin.

My plan is to wait until 1 bitcoin costs the same or more than 1 oz gold again, then I will get rid of a few of my bitcoin.

I'm enjoying the rise though, the price lull of 2015 seems quite distant right now.
calkob
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 502


View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:56:17 PM
 #24

Never mind selling keep for the long run and reap the real rewards when its worth $10,000  Grin
stromma44
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000


View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:02:43 PM
 #25

Never mind selling keep for the long run and reap the real rewards when its worth $10,000  Grin

No one has patience to hold their coins that long, people will start selling their coins when they see the price of $600 or higher and now its easily achievable.
MingLee
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 520


View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:05:09 PM
 #26

At this point I would say wait until it plateaus and the upswing loses most (or all) of its momentum, and then you can make the choice as to whether or not you want to sell. Personally I would be keeping my Bitcoin tucked away over the next few days and wait to see where the price goes, but it's not my money so I can't speak with 100% accuracy.

It's all up to you, a lot can happen over the course of a few days, so it's up to you to watch the markets.
richardsNY
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1084


View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:07:13 PM
 #27

I haven't sold anything yet. My selling target will be $600 as I believe with the current bull run it will be a matter of weeks at most to see $600 on Bitfinex and Kraken.
bit1
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000



View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:02:44 PM
 #28

Sell now is a very high risk the price could rise even more.
AndySt
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1002


View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 11:49:34 PM
 #29

Sell now is a very high risk the price could rise even more.
You can sell some part but not necessarily the entire volume Wink
stonefree
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10


View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:54:44 PM
 #30

Unless you have 10+ btc you shouldn't sell any.

if you have 10+ sell 20% for an immediate profit, and keep the rest.

in my opinion the price will go up. expect a couple of big spikes in the following 4-5 weeks
electronicash
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1006


I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising


View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 12:21:06 AM
 #31

Don't you think its price will drop soon as this spike is just a temporary. it will soon be back to $450+ when those who pumped it are going to dump again to take profit.
Keep in mind that its no halving yet, there are 40+ days yet before halving. Sell now!  Grin

          
          ████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████


████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████


▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
.
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████



RoomBot
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1104



View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:41:21 AM
 #32

HODL !!



$530 on Coinbase ATM

http://coinbase.com
Nowl1935
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:50:57 AM
 #33

I think you must Keep it first,See the chart of btc, Straith going up, It id better to keep it first.41 Days before the halving.It will pump and pump , after the halving is the goof time to sell your btc
pocarime32
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 250



View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:52:22 AM
 #34

Ignore the short term gain... keep it for another year and you will be glad that you did that!

1 year is too long, better for the short term. I think the price of bitcoin increase because the hype of halving and when halving is done i'm scare the price of bitcoin will back to normal.
rababo
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 250


View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:11:13 AM
 #35

It's better to hold. The price keeps volatile as the halving getting closer.
I'm sure the price will rise even more when the halving comes.
truongdhnh
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 872
Merit: 250



View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:34:44 AM
 #36

It's better to hold. The price keeps volatile as the halving getting closer.
I'm sure the price will rise even more when the halving comes.

The rise is just a bubble. The price will drop very fast. One should not be greedy hoping for more rise. The price will probably drop to around $470 - $440 within the following 2 days. The current price is a great opportunity to make some profit. But don't sell all your bitcoins. Sell some today and buy cheap later, you will make profit either ways. Don't be greedy and wait longer. $ 500 doesn't happen a lot.
Doms
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 500


View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:57:14 AM
 #37

If I were holding a lot, I'd really consider selling a few at this current prices. That's is already a huge increase in just a matter of days. But as I only have a few fractions, I can only hold and buy more if another opportunity presents itself. I'm thinking that this bubble is going to burst somewhere along the way, but I'm not sure when exactly.
electronicash
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1006


I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising


View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:58:00 AM
 #38

It's better to hold. The price keeps volatile as the halving getting closer.
I'm sure the price will rise even more when the halving comes.

The rise is just a bubble. The price will drop very fast. One should not be greedy hoping for more rise. The price will probably drop to around $470 - $440 within the following 2 days. The current price is a great opportunity to make some profit. But don't sell all your bitcoins. Sell some today and buy cheap later, you will make profit either ways. Don't be greedy and wait longer. $ 500 doesn't happen a lot.

its very likely that will happen. you'll regret not dumping as you lose more than $50 for each btc you didn't dump. what you should so so you won't be losing it is but altcoin such as Monero or maybe ETH and then buy back your btc once it goes $470.

          
          ████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████


████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████


▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
.
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████



lemipawa
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001



View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:58:58 AM
 #39

Depend's on one's goal if it's long term or short term. I bought some Bitcoins April 24 2016 when the price was $454 USD today May 30 its $525 USD that's a $71 difference already and if your goal is when it reaches $500 USD then you are already at profit. It's not a good idea to play with Bitcoins without setting a goal or else you might end up loosing instead of gaining.


           ▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄
████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

.
  $




.
  $
ElpadroBitcoin
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 250


View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:54:11 AM
 #40

I said it briefly at $532/BTC today. It just dropped down to $520. if you had a large investment (~50 Bitcoins), so that makes a big difference in a few thousand dollars...

Should i keep it for a little longer and hope it jumps again?
Or sell now as it seems to have already peaked?
I would keep them for just a couple more days lets see if the price could actually reach $600 if that happens then you could sell. Do not wait to long before the price starts going to down again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!