Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Leader Found Guilty of 'Lynching'  (Read 286 times)
Evildrum (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:54:49 AM

http://www.pasadenanow.com/main/black-lives-matter-leader-found-guilty-of-lynching/#.V0-7H4Wft6i
A tearful Jasmine Richards, leader of Black Lives Matter Pasadena, was found guilty by a jury this morning of Attempting to Unlawfully Remove a Suspect from Police Custody, a felony. She is the first African-American to ever be convicted of the charge in the U.S.

Richards was also convicted of violating probation by being charged with a misdemeanor in an unrelated case while out on bail, and was immediately taken into custody by Sheriffs’ deputies.

Sentencing was set for Tuesday, June 7, at 8:30 a.m.

You know the ironic fact about this story is that she broke ground for black people being charged with lynching.
Be interesting to follow this on the social networks for the next bit,I am getting it all over my twitter feed. Might have to do so trimming of who I follow. Trying to follow all different types of folks to get a broader perspective.

Honestly forgot what Lynching was,the image of hanging some one from a tree came to mind.

================================================================

Addon:

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/06/01/kroll-blm-terrorists/

MPD Union Leader: ‘Black Lives Matter Is A Terrorist Organization’
“I don’t see Black Lives Matter as a voice for the black community in Minneapolis,” he said. “The disruption, the, you know, they firebombed the precinct. There were shootings outside the precinct, hundreds of thousands of dollars [of damage] to the precinct and squad cars.”

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:30:17 PM

Black Lives Matter is a shadow or ghost organization created by a few criminals and their backers to divert attention from the ballooning crime rates. Most of the so called leaders of this movements are felons, or those who are having extreme political views. Black Lives Matter must be treated on par with the Aryan Brotherhood and the Ku Klux Klan.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:24:04 PM

Black Lies Matter! Black Lies Matter! Black Lies Matter! Black Lies Matter! Black Lies Matter! Black Lies Matter! Black Lies Matter! Black Lies Matter! And so on...

Now...´Fuck off... Take your little banner and start screaming about some real problems instead of me not noticing you and thinking about how bad I am for being a white cis gender male with the extreme amount of privilege I have.. Also why I am such a horrible person and isnt a member of LGBT-QOJNSDI(UYASDIJNSAOPKFIUDBAFOKASNDOIASIUJFJOSAINDOASND Organisation.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: