View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:54:27 PM

I don't think that she hates Germany. She loves power, and to maintain power it is essential to have a large voting bloc, numbering in a few millions on her side. That is the reason why she invited all those Arab immigrants from the Middle East. The native Germans are too brainwashed to oppose this massive influx of third world criminals.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:15:49 AM

That is the reason why she invited all those Arab immigrants from the Middle East.

She granted them voting rights ?!??

They will not be immediately allowed to vote. For that, they need to get the German citizenship first. The procedure for applying for the German citizenship has been simplified, and almost all of the immigrants can qualify if they actually want to apply for the passport. In Germany, the voter participation for elections are usually low, however, the turnout is normally above average for the Muslims.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:07:58 PM

I don't think that she hates Germany. She loves power, and to maintain power it is essential to have a large voting bloc, numbering in a few millions on her side. That is the reason why she invited all those Arab immigrants from the Middle East. The native Germans are too brainwashed to oppose this massive influx of third world criminals.
Yes because she strong in the past but her time is up now so now she love a power and i think she will do anything to keep a power under her control.

DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:15:22 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 08:35:19 PM by DARKCHANGE

Angie doesn't hate it, but she's strategically trying to build international reputation - although I can't support the way she does that - as you all know history in Germany wasn't the best. And to refuse immigrants living in this country might be considered as some kind of racist act.

However she slowly brings Germany into serious trouble. Most immigrants are not (willing) working, so the state is paying for them. What will not work on longtime for approx. 1 mio refugees.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:28:43 PM

That is the reason why she invited all those Arab immigrants from the Middle East.

She granted them voting rights ?!??

They will not be immediately allowed to vote. For that, they need to get the German citizenship first. The procedure for applying for the German citizenship has been simplified, and almost all of the immigrants can qualify if they actually want to apply for the passport. In Germany, the voter participation for elections are usually low, however, the turnout is normally above average for the Muslims.

It's all about taxation that keeps the EU together.

Arab Muslims are often not in the world money Ponzi. Since the Ponzi is running out of people, bringing them in keeps the big banks going. In addition, Arabs are good enough thinkers, that if they can be drawn out of their "Muslimism," they will form corporations and add products and services to the market.

What does this have to do with the money Ponzi that is the world money system? Ponzi's always need more players to keep from collapsing. People and their corporations borrowing from the banks keeps the Ponzi going. Taxation, which is the measure of how much can be loaned, allows the players to borrow more money.

The banks have this whole thing figured out. It has to be played just so, or it will collapse at one or more of several places in its structure.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:30:32 AM

And to refuse immigrants living in this country might be considered as some kind of racist act.

Refusing residential rights to immigrants is one thing, and inviting them to Germany is another. With just one stupid statement, this evil witch ensured that the European civilization will be destroyed in the future. If she was actually interested in the welfare of the migrants, then she should have set up camps on the Syrian-Turkish border rather than forcing them to make the perilous journey to Germany.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:36:40 AM

Angie doesn't hate it, but she's strategically trying to build international reputation - although I can't support the way she does that - as you all know history in Germany wasn't the best. And to refuse immigrants living in this country might be considered as some kind of racist act.

However she slowly brings Germany into serious trouble. Most immigrants are not (willing) working, so the state is paying for them. What will not work on longtime for approx. 1 mio refugees.

Syria has a population of 17 mio people (2014 est).  1 mio is probably a large underestimate.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:50:58 AM

Syria has a population of 17 mio people (2014 est).  1 mio is probably a large underestimate.

Less than 20% of these "refugees" are from Syria. That means around 200,000 individuals. The rest are from Iraq, Somalia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the dozens of other third world nations. And more than 4 million Syrians are currently living in various refugee camps in Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan. Imagine what would happen, if all of them comes to the EU.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 03:19:51 AM

Syria has a population of 17 mio people (2014 est).  1 mio is probably a large underestimate.

It's been proven that the majority of the people migrating to Europe are not refugees in the slightest and even confirmed by the European Vice President as it turns out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/six-out-of-10-migrants-to-europe-come-for-economic-reasons-and-are-not-refugees-eu-vice-president-a6836306.html

The whole refugee crisis is a lie, our politiicans just decided to let these people in a massive wave without even bothering to check properly whether they were in fact refugees or not, they're economic migrants.
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:27:42 PM

There are lots of doubts about her immigration policy. What she is trying to achieve?

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:40:23 PM

I don't think so.
In fact, I think that Angela Merkel love her country a lot, but also Europe and whole world Smiley
You didn't give any facts or arguments for such claims.
Someone mention immigrants.
Well, she did something really brave and literally saved one million people.
I don't think that this is bad decision.
In the past Germany already received a lot Muslim immigrants from Turkey ans EX-Yugoslavia and based on this prospered economically.
She also took responsibility for crisis in Greece, financial crisis in whole Europe, for the negotiation with UK ...
So, don't blame her for doing something and taking responsibility, when all other politicians in europe was avoiding any responsibility and just waited for Germany to take lead and decide something.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:53:04 PM

Jesus. You have been brutally cucked, assuming you are not trolling Sad

Why are you supporting cultural genocide ?

Saving one million people from what ? Poverty ?

The neo-Liberal loonies are living in a dreamland. They will never wake up, until it is too late. Anyway... I consider the Muslim invasion of Eurabia as a part of the natural selection. People with low intelligence needs to be removed from this world. And in case of Germany and Sweden, this process is being achieved through mass immigration of Arabs.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:10:17 AM

I'm so confused. So you are saying that Germany and Sweden are retarded, and are getting what's coming to them by letting even bigger retards into their countries ?

Anyone who supports self-extermination is extremely retarded. At least the Arabs are not that much retarded, to allow someone to take over their land and make them slaves. Anyway... we must appreciate the determination shown by the Arab immigrants. They are taking great pains to convert Dar al-Harab to Dar al-Islam. Many thousands have died making the journey. But they never stop their efforts.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:34:59 PM

I don't think so.
In fact, I think that Angela Merkel love her country a lot, but also Europe and whole world Smiley
In the past Germany already received a lot Muslim immigrants from Turkey ans EX-Yugoslavia and based on this prospered economically.
She also took responsibility for crisis in Greece, financial crisis in whole Europe, for the negotiation with UK ...
So, don't blame her for doing something and taking responsibility, when all other politicians in europe was avoiding any responsibility and just waited for Germany to take lead and decide something.

I just expressing my opinion here and I believe I have right to do this if I don't brake forum rules or attack other forum member.
She didn't save them only from poverty but from war and insecure future.
They got new chance in Germany to start life again.
I don't see anything wrong with that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:12:11 PM

I don't think so.

He is leftwing... Cant do anything to make him believe that its dangerous people and pure cancer that is being let into Germany and the rest of EU.

Just watch today... 3 Syrians were arrested in GERMANY for planning a terrorist attack.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:27:59 PM

I don't think so.

I just expressing my opinion here and I believe I have right to do this if I don't brake forum rules or attack other forum member.

Oh you will. Give it a few years, and you'll clearly see what was wrong with that.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:59:19 PM

And now they will bring the war to Germany.

If Merkel was honest with her intentions, then she would have air-lifted the refugees to Germany, rather than asking them to cross the perilous Mediterranean Sea, and then hiking thousands of kilometers. Also, she would have prioritized those who were the most vulnerable (such as Syrian Yazidis and Christians).
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:41:00 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36436726

Yeah course she wants us to stay, so she can unload all the excess refugees Germany can't handle onto us.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: