Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lost password (very stupid situation)  (Read 297 times)
EddyGameta (OP)

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:46:09 PM

Hi guys. I wrote to the local moderator, he said, to create a theme here. This is my situation:
I am a long time did not come to this forum.
When I logged in, I saw a topic which moderator advises to change the password, coz the database has been hacked up.
my password on this forum written in the *txt file. All my passwords is a random combination of letters and symbols like this " :DFJb9Hwsvnxl VJs(r " Therefore, they are written to the *txt file.
hence, I continue the story
I open a file to change the password (at this moment I logged in, as well as now, I was authorized)
I erase the old password, the new password typed. Next, I save the file.
I enter the pass in the box to change the pass and I understand that I need the old pass to save changes (which I safely erased and replaced with a new in my *txt).
I cant recover my pass, coz my account is attached to the TORmail, which died long time ago.
This problem affects only the account from which I write. (the password is stored in my browser, but I can not pull it out, because i'm not authorized in chrome)
I kindly request to change the email to change the pass (Tell me please, who do I need to write my new e-mail, if it possible)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EddyGameta (OP)

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:54:46 PM

request canceled Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin
I suddenly remembered the backups of my files, stored on external drives
Topic can be removed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: