Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Coinroll ★ Signature Campaign ★  (Read 80986 times)
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:58:27 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 01:22:59 PM by Namworld
Merited by Jeremycoin (1)

Announcement:
We are currently considering Legendary ranked members and/or high trust rating users for participation in this campaign. Registrations are otherwise closed. Leave me a PM or contact me on Skype if you meet requirements.

Current delays announcement:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1491815.msg17241841#msg17241841

Hello,

we're running a test campaign. For now, only Sr. Member and up can register as links require [size] to work. Links may change later as all members become allowed to advertise for us.

Note that there might be bugs and we reserve the right to ban people with negative rep or posting posts that are not constructive/spamming.

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post
- $0.0005 daily * total post count (all posts for your account(s) are counted. The stat on your profile.)
Ex: You have 1000 posts total on forum and you make 10 more after joining. You will get $2.5 for the 10 posts at the end of the day. You will also get $0.505 for the day. If you then stopped posting, you would keep getting $0.505 daily for keeping the signature.

Amount is credited in BTC at current exchange rate (adjusted daily, you will see amount to pay in USD and corresponding BTC amount credited). Payments will be processed once per week (during weekend) to allow us to review reputation and post quality for users.

To enroll:
1. Create an account at https://signature.coinroll.com/

2. Add your forum ID (can be obtained from the URL of your profile page). Your forum account will be orange along with a verification token.

3. Add verification token to signature then click verify to confirm ownership and claim that forum account (Forum account will turn green).

4. You can then add one of the 3 signatures and then click on "verify" to check if your signature is valid.

Conditions:
- There is no post limit per week, although quality is reviewed. If some user is going around forum, posting short posts that are neither helpful nor required (example: "This seems nice." "Good work." Always answering with only "Yes/No"), then that's cause for a ban. If posts could be replaced by spam/jumble and bring as much into the conversation, then that isn't acceptable.
- Posts can be in any section of the forum.
- Proper English is expected (for sections in English.)
- Avatar of competitors are not allowed. We encourage users to use a personal, unique avatar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:08:40 AM

Okay this looks quite good.You have automated stuff.I have did as mentioned and got my signature verified too.However a few things I need to know.
-Maximum post count per week allowed ?
-Payments aren't escrowed ? Any chances of that happening ?
-How would we get paid ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:16:13 AM

please can you reply to me on skype >

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:17:44 AM

Hello,

we're running a test campaign. For now, only Sr. Member and up can register as links require [size] to work. Links may change later as all members become allowed to advertise for us.

Note that there might be bugs and we reserve the right to ban people with negative rep or posting posts that are not constructive/spamming.

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post
- $0.0005 daily * total post count

Amount is credited in BTC at current exchange rate. Payments will be processed once per week to allow us to review reputation and post quality for users.

To enroll:
2. Add your forum ID (can be obtained from the URL of your profile page). You will get a verification token.
3. Add verification token to signature then click verify to confirm ownership and claim that forum account (it will turn green).
4. You can then add one of the 3 signatures and then click on "verify" to check if your signature is valid.
Does it matter about the person's position if I am a newbie or a hero member, will I get $25 per post?

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:20:31 AM

Does it matter about the person's position if I am a newbie or a hero member, will I get $25 per post?
Are you out of your damn mind ? Did you read the post ? The very first line of the original post says

$25 per post,what have you been smoking ? I clearly see you have a reading problem.Get your glasses together mate.Its 0.25 cents.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:21:27 AM

Hello,

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post

Amount is credited in BTC at current exchange rate. Payments will be processed once per week to allow us to review reputation and post quality for users.

To enroll:
2. Add your forum ID (can be obtained from the URL of your profile page). You will get a verification token.
3. Add verification token to signature then click verify to confirm ownership and claim that forum account (it will turn green).

Yes, Position does matter noob. Didnt you notice that the higher ranks provide bigger view for the signature?
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:25:18 AM

Okay this looks quite good.You have automated stuff.I have did as mentioned and got my signature verified too.However a few things I need to know.
-Maximum post count per week allowed ?
-Payments aren't escrowed ? Any chances of that happening ?
-How would we get paid ?

We're not currently planning on any weekly limit in post count. We will however ban users who only post short replies/spam. We don't automate payments so we can review users.

You can be paid at an address of your choice by requesting a payment under the withdrawals tab. We plan to process pending payments once a week, during the weekend.

There is no escrow as that isn't really convenient to do, especially if we a lot of users. Coinroll has also been around for a long time and is a trusted site. So escrow isn't going to happen.
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:26:44 AM

Hello op. Can you please explain this to be more clear atleast for me? Its confuse me

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 09:28:22 AM

Maybe he just got excited and see $25 instead of $0.25 per post which is equal to 0.0004670 BTC at current preev rate
Pretty low pay out per post for a Senior Member up to participate on this campaign but paying the participant's on time will surely make a difference.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:29:54 AM

The signup process went 100% smooth... Just tried it out Smiley
Btw: you clarified there's no current maximum, but i don't see any minimum post count either, i take it there is no weekly minimum? (this would be perfect for me, since i usually don't post that often, unless i have some spare time at work, in those weeks i tend to post a couple dozen posts in one week)

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:38:58 AM

Hello op. Can you please explain this to be more clear atleast for me? Its confuse me

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post

For each new post you make, you get $0.25
For each post you have, you get $0.0005 daily. Eg, if you've made 200 posts in total, then you will get $0.10 daily for keeping the signature.

Maybe he just got excited and see $25 instead of $0.25 per post which is equal to 0.0004670 BTC at current preev rate
Pretty low pay out per post for a Senior Member up to participate on this campaign but paying the participant's on time will surely make a difference.

We'll likely have lower value links (simple 1 liner) and possibly pay more for higher members. Although it will be a combination of per post pay and daily pay based on total posts.
Novep

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:41:09 AM

So any rules where to post or not to? Minimum characters allowed so a post would be valid? You should consider being a bit strict at the start so your participants will not subject to spamming just so they can maximize their earnings.
I just tried signing up and everything went fine. I look forward to advertise your service.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:41:46 AM

seems a nice campaign,
are you willing to accept in the future other members too ?
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:43:38 AM

Can you consider full member to this campaign? Full members can wear avatar to and also we can make post as you want without spamming we can do the job decently hope you consider full members to join this campaign.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:54:20 AM

So any rules where to post or not to? Minimum characters allowed so a post would be valid? You should consider being a bit strict at the start so your participants will not subject to spamming just so they can maximize their earnings.
I just tried signing up and everything went fine. I look forward to advertise your service.

No rules as to which area of the forum to post. No minimum characters per post to be valid. For eg, if you're answering a question that was asked to you or to another member and it takes only a few words, that's fine. We define spam as posts of 1 sentence or less.

If some user is going around forum, posting short posts that are neither helpful nor required (example: "This seems nice." "Good work." Always answering with only "Yes/No"), then that's cause for a ban. If posts could be replaced by spam/jumble and bring as much into the conversation, then that isn't fine.

However, we don't want a minimum character count for posts to be paid. Occasional short answers are fine when expected/needed and we want to count them too.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:07:43 AM

hello mate . I verify my account . I cant verify my signature I try all signature but ı cant . How can ı verify my signature.

It's because this campaign is only for Sr. member and up.  Read the OP clearly!!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:24:26 AM

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post

For each post you have, you get $0.0005 daily. Eg, if you've made 200 posts in total, then you will get $0.10 daily for keeping the signature.
I had the same question tho. So, the $0.0005 is the bonus?
Example:
In week 1, I made 100 posts, then it means in first day on next week, I will get 100*0.0005 = $0.05
Then, in the end of first day, I made 5 posts, so the total so far is 105, and I will get 105*0.0005 = $0.0525

Like that?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:25:50 AM

Hey Namworld,

I would like to join in your signature campaign but payment rule is little confusing Please could explain it clearly.

1: What is maximum post limit per week?
2: What are the expectional sections which expect from us?
3: What is payment day?
4: Please let us know per post rate in BTC?

Thanks.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:30:35 AM

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post

So you mean even we are made  20 to 40 post in a daily the payment for the day is only $0.10 in a week total of $1.40 just keeping the signature..
Pretty cheap. .
And i think you can only get few applicant or you can only get nothing here..
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:30:59 AM

Any idea how long this will run at the minimum? I'm interested in joining, but I'm not sure if I would leave my current campaign for this one if it is going to last for only a couple weeks.
I'm particularly interested in the payment per total post rather than post made. Good on you for trying to reduce spam.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: