Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: moved  (Read 6045 times)
stolee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:55:31 PM

All if you are talking senselessly. This dude just got scammed of a whopping 13btc and all you guys start saying is a malware inbhis device. Did you read where he said the he didnt even see his balance? , atleast if he saw his balance before it disappeared I will go with the malware claim. In this case he didn't even see his balance.
You are all giving stnna reasons to do bigger scams. Next, someone will deposit 100btc , it will disappear andbu guys will come saying same thing that its a malware and players fault. Let's face real facts, this dude got scammed.

he still fail to provide SOLID PROOF that primedice hacked him
easy to make claims but where is the proof

I've been awake for two fucking days trying to fix this shit. I've been messaging all the staff, talking non stop on the chat, making so many threads, everything. What the fuck do you want.
You only gamble with cents that you earn with your shitty signature, that was 13 BTC that I lost. If you were in my position you'd be like me but probably 5 times worse. What more fucking PROOF do you want.

Tomorrow I'm getting the claim papers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eremitos

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:08:52 PM

All if you are talking senselessly. This dude just got scammed of a whopping 13btc and all you guys start saying is a malware inbhis device. Did you read where he said the he didnt even see his balance? , atleast if he saw his balance before it disappeared I will go with the malware claim. In this case he didn't even see his balance.
You are all giving stnna reasons to do bigger scams. Next, someone will deposit 100btc , it will disappear andbu guys will come saying same thing that its a malware and players fault. Let's face real facts, this dude got scammed.

He sure got scammed, but not by PD.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:09:04 PM

Hey,

You can keep going on and on. Its a fact that you got your account compromised. And there is no way we would ever refund that.

Primedice deals with 100s of btc on balance of many players every single day , we paid out hufflepuff 2000+ btc just because we could not provide proof that he is exploiting.

We have players with 500+ profits .

One of them is MrVicenzo.

It would be very very stupid for us to steal 13 btc from anybody and ruin ours impeccable reputation for being fair and no1 dice site on the planet.

So please stop spreading bullshit about us when you are well aware that you got compromised.
In ours topic you pointed to a user and said you are pretty sure he has your balance.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:25:35 PM

Hey,

You can keep going on and on. Its a fact that you got your account compromised. And there is no way we would ever refund that.

Primedice deals with 100s of btc on balance of many players every single day , we paid out hufflepuff 2000+ btc just because we could not provide proof that he is exploiting.

It would be very very stupid for us to steal 13 btc from anybody and ruin ours impeccable reputation for being fair and no1 dice site on the planet.

So please stop spreading bullshit about us when you are well aware that you got compromised.
In ours topic you pointed to a user and said you are pretty sure he has your balance.

But you said it's not, I was curious.

If you can afford to pay a cheater over 2,000 BTC, why the fuck can't you pay someone who legit lost their money unfairly 13 BTC? Even half of that would make me happy!
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:30:31 PM

Hey,

If you can afford to pay a cheater over 2,000 BTC, why the fuck can't you pay someone who legit lost their money unfairly 13 BTC? Even half of that would make me happy!

I start to lose my patience here!h
Where the F U C K is your PROOF that primedice scammed you!?
A couple of txid's is NOT a proof at all!
Post real evidence or just go away please

stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:34:31 PM

Hey,

Alright you fucking third world scum bag, what PROOF IF ENOUGH FOR YOUR FUCKING EYES?
DO YOU NOT REALISE THE WHOLE REASON IM IN THIS FUCKING MESS IS BECAUSE OF CUNTS LIKE YOU BEGGING FOR PROOF ALL THE FUCKING TIME? IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT. IF ALL THE BEGGARS WERENT BEGGING ME TO SHOW PROOF I WOUOLDNT HAVE LOST MY 13 FUCKING BITCOIN. NOW GO AHEAD AND FUCKING TELL ME, WHAT PROOF DO YOU WANT.
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:38:55 PM

Hey,

Alright you fucking third world scum bag, what PROOF IF ENOUGH FOR YOUR FUCKING EYES?
DO YOU NOT REALISE THE WHOLE REASON IM IN THIS FUCKING MESS IS BECAUSE OF CUNTS LIKE YOU BEGGING FOR PROOF ALL THE FUCKING TIME? IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT. IF ALL THE BEGGARS WERENT BEGGING ME TO SHOW PROOF I WOUOLDNT HAVE LOST MY 13 FUCKING BITCOIN. NOW GO AHEAD AND FUCKING TELL ME, WHAT PROOF DO YOU WANT.

Ok so only because you post a couple of txid and other bullshit it's a solid proof you got scammed by primedice?
I can just say your own fault to transfer 13 bitcoins to a gambling website!
you messed up now you pay the price for this!

YOU DID NOT NEED TO TRANSFER 13 BITCOINS TO SHOW THEM YOU HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY A SIMPLE SIGNED MESSAGE FROM YOUR WALLET WOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH

stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:40:17 PM

Hey,

Ok so only because you post a couple of txid and other bullshit it's a solid proof you got scammed by primedice?
you messed up now you pay the price for this

How the FUCK is it my fault? Isn't PRIMEDICE the #1 gambling website? So why the fuvj is it not safe to deposit. Don't act like you're perfect, if this was you in the same situation, you would probably suicide.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:43:54 PM

Obviously it would be impossible for OP to give proof. What would exactly qualify as proof? It would be impossible for PD to post proof too. They could show proof that the IPs were different, but that could mean either compromised, OP on VPN or in theory PD employee. So not really proof.

I don't know OP at all. But I did see him in another chat and I do estimate that he is telling the truth here. That being said, with the trust record of PD, I also think they tell the truth.

Overall, one of the most likely reasons still seems a phishing site to me. I told OP that before, but I just want to emphasize that being on iOS doesn't help against phishing. You could have google-ed for PD and clicked a google ad on top that links to a PD phishing site. Or you could have clicked some link in a chat that linked to a fake phishing PD site. Although I am sure you disagree with this theory, you could perhaps check the browser history for all sites you visited?

BTW, the policy of not refunding compromised accounts is an obvious one. You have to understand that this would open up opportunities for scammers to claim the same thing. I am absolutely not saying that you are doing that, just explaining why they cannot really give refunds for that.

Still.. trying to find the cause of the (potential) compromising, seems good to me. GL and sorry for loss, either way.

stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:47:05 PM

Obviously it would be impossible for OP to give proof. What would exactly qualify as proof? It would be impossible for PD to post proof too. They could show proof that the IPs were different, but that could mean either compromised, OP on VPN or in theory PD employee. So not really proof.

I don't know OP at all. But I did see him in another chat and I do estimate that he is telling the truth here. That being said, with the trust record of PD, I also think they tell the truth.

Overall, one of the most likeliest reasons still seems a phishing site to me. I told OP that before, but I just want to emphasize that being on iOS doesn't help against phishing. You could have google-ed for PD and clicked a google ad on top that links to a PD phising site. Or you could have clicked some link in a chat that linked to a fake phishing PD site. Although I am sure you disagree with this theory, you could perhaps check the browser history for all sites you visited?

BTW, the policy of not refunding compromised accounts is an obvious one. You have to understand that this would open up opportunities for scammers to claim the same thing. I am absolutely not saying that you are doing that, just explaining why they cannot really give refunds for that.

Still.. trying to find the cause of the (potential) compromising, seems good to me. GL and sorry for loss, either way.

I understand what you're saying, but it wasn't Phising and I know that for a fact because when I deposit I go to my wallet, previous transactions and use the one deposit address. And the site had PRIMEDICE.com, I always check, saved credentials, etc.

I'm just saying that I'm not understanding how I was compromised when everything was secure on my end.

And if not that, why did the balance not show up in the time between it credited and it was withdrawn.
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 02:50:21 PM

Hey,

How the FUCK is it my fault? Isn't PRIMEDICE the #1 gambling website? So why the fuvj is it not safe to deposit. Don't act like you're perfect, if this was you in the same situation, you would probably suicide.

I not act like i am perfect but not that stupid to deposit 13 bitcoins
You could split it up
But you only did the deposit to proof you have the coins and this is stupid!

GonerGenesis

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:06:20 PM

The Proof you would need is to show that the withdraw address is connected to primedice itself. So since that will be mostly impossible I'm feel very sorry for you but you're just fucked. If it was PD or someone else we'll never know. Since I trust PD so far I still think you got hacked somehow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 03:58:42 PM

The Proof you would need is to show that the withdraw address is connected to primedice itself. So since that will be mostly impossible I'm feel very sorry for you but you're just fucked. If it was PD or someone else we'll never know. Since I trust PD so far I still think you got hacked somehow.

Even this is not a valid proof!
It will be very hard for op to proof this case!
He should run some antivirus on his ios devices to check if he maybe to infected or not!

RichGang

Activity: 611
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:06:34 PM

Hey,

You could split it up
Man if you don't have something to say , just shut the fuck up.. I have deposited more than 80btc in a gbling site and it went good. The fact that u can't afford 13btc shouldnt make you hate him indirectly and make it look like he is stupid to have deposited that. Most of you talking trash have never deposited up to 1 Btc before so u don't know the pain of loosing that much Btc. Get ur ass out of this topic if u have nothing reasonable to say

I REVIEW BTC CASINOS
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 04:21:33 PM

Hey,

You could split it up
Man if you don't have something to say , just shut the fuck up.. I have deposited more than 80btc in a gbling site and it went good. The fact that u can't afford 13btc shouldnt make you hate him indirectly and make it look like he is stupid to have deposited that. Most of you talking trash have never deposited up to 1 Btc before so u don't know the pain of loosing that much Btc. Get ur ass out of this topic if u have nothing reasonable to say

Yes and now?

Only because you deposit 80 bitcoins means what exactly ?

Op have fucked up and now he pay the price for this easy and simple!
Besides of this he ONLY did the deposit to show he have the bitcoins and this is just idiotic and dumb!
He could simply sign his wallet to proof that he have the coins!
Anyway why he needed to proof this? only to show how big his e-penis is?!
I have as well over 10 bitcoins and you think if you call me a lier i will just send them to xy as proof?!
LOL this topic is usless!

ccplz

Activity: 242
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:35:11 PM

Overall, one of the most likely reasons still seems a phishing site to me. I told OP that before, but I just want to emphasize that being on iOS doesn't help against phishing. You could have google-ed for PD and clicked a google ad on top that links to a PD phishing site. Or you could have clicked some link in a chat that linked to a fake phishing PD site. Although I am sure you disagree with this theory, you could perhaps check the browser history for all sites you visited?

I lost 0,3 btc on primedice as well,the instant the money showed up,someone withdrew to a different bitcoin address.
My computer is safe as well as my password.
Also,I'd like to say that this is the first time I visited PD,so I could not have fallen victim to phishing attempts.
I decided not to pursue the matter further,because the amount that I lost was trivial.However if I had lost 13 bitcoins,I would be pretty pissed off.
Anyways what the guy I quoted is saying is pretty on spot,I realise they cannot do anything,because this is the internet.If someone genuinely gets his refund,then 50 more cases will popup,falsely claiming that they were hacked too.
Also there is not definitive evidence on either side.
There's a wise saying that says "where there's smoke,there's fire".Multiple cases of people getting hacked are not random and isolated incidents.
Something is up with primedice,and I would strongly suggest protecting your account.
I would like to wish good luck on the OP,however i'm not sure primedice can do anything other than making sure their website is 100% safe.
One final thought,is that the "scammer" probably isn't affiliated with primedice.A website such as theirs,makes tons of money every day,so it would be obvious that risking the site's reputation is totally not worth it on the long run.
TheBossMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:47:46 PM

At the end of the day who knows what goes on behind closed doors, Ive lost over 60 btc on primedice in the last year,
To be honest I have been skeptical about there system and in paticular there "max bet" system that just seems too pre programed to my feeling...

But this is a land where words are words and actions are actions.. the ball is in your court my friend. do as you wish.
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 07:32:31 PM

It's still stupid to deposit 13 bitcoins only to show proof he have the money!!
Why he did not only sign his wallet if he was about to brag about it!?

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

Sorry to hear man you lost funds Roll Eyes

I find it really funny that people jumping in to conclusion that always user of let say PD or localbitcoins is at fault of any loss.

Funny part is that easy is to claim "hacked /malware computer of user" while user when accusing with simple facts and proofs is called names and always is take as the guilty one. What if very complicated software failed on PD side? User only must log in and deposit and play. All hard "work" is on PD side.
But let's face it, every system/script have flaws/errors.

not saying that i believe OP but let see what happened to other guy using localbitcoins.com which lost over 60BTC.

http://bristolbtc.blogspot.co.uk/

Again please dont take it wrong way, the guy who complained there is pro trader and he has history of being always straight.

https://localbitcoins.com/forums/#!/general-discussion:odd-lbc-wallet-thefts

Yet again responses on lbc forum suggest he done something wrong.

My point is please do not jump on band wagon and shout as one person to OP that's his fault without getting all things right and square.

bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:52:20 PM

Sounds like whoever was pushing to "show proof" of many btc by depositing into the balance to show it, is a smart person who got the OP to deposit all his 13 btc, then just ripped him off, already knowing he had access to his account, hense the 2 diff ip addresses. Sounds pretty clear cut to me.

If someone asked me to make a big deposit to "prove" my holdings, I would know there was something sketchy going on, its pretty obviously a phish.

It is the same as if I knew I had the op's login credentials, I see him in the chat room, and I challenge him to make a deposit to show me he has more than just dust to his name, he gets his ego in a bunch and makes a nice 13btc deposit then while trying to show it off to everyone, I already am in his account emptying it out. When he finally realizes what happened, I am long gone.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: