Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016  (Read 38437 times)
bruboi

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:10:35 PM

LOL  Grin Grin

From 0% house edge to 6,25% and now to 37,5%  Huh

you getting greedy now @OP?

Nopes. Doing exactly what is required to float through turbulent times. Here is a screenshot from yesterday...

Tweet: https://twitter.com/Chain_Bet_/status/929755599293870082

Oh, did not recognize that. Maybe you should really consider to go for Bitcoin Cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Gambling (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

LOL  Grin Grin

Nopes. Doing exactly what is required to float through turbulent times. Here is a screenshot from yesterday...

Oh, did not recognize that. Maybe you should really consider to go for Bitcoin Cash

Something much more interesting is coming soon. It'll be flexible, faster and more stable.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:15:15 AM

LOL  Grin Grin

Bitcoin cash may be one of a good options due to the current price. But I do not think that any site really want that coin to be played on their site because of too much volatility and I do not think they can hold much of this coin. For now many of them only use this coin for trading instead of gambling it although some site already apply for this coin but not famous enough in gambling industry
runz

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

People who are still playing this game with a multiplier of 10x must be not aware of the change or are complete retards.

Also the decision of OP to reduce the multiplier that much is just scam. He uses the good reputation of this site and makes it to 40%HE game... I'm speechless
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:57:33 PM

People who are still playing this game with a multiplier of 10x must be not aware of the change or are complete retards.
So, almost six months back u advised OP to close his site...
It was between 0.004 to 0.02 btc. I was playing this game sice December 2016 and what I saw there were only like 10 bets from other people since I started playing. With new regulation it makes no sense to me to play any further. I think most people will think the same and OP can close his site.
...and now u r calling the people playing here are retard! Roll Eyes

Also the decision of OP to reduce the multiplier that much is just scam. He uses the good reputation of this site and makes it to 40%HE game... I'm speechless
How funny! First, u refused to pay back 0.57 BTC that was sent to u twice by mistake and called it a scam...
Ouch now chain-bet.com is scamming!
I consider this double luck
Simply, I do not have this amount left. Maybe it is better that I can not play at this site anymore.. This game made me kind of addicted Cheesy
Now, they have lowered their winning multiplier and its a scam again? A game can run with whatever house edge they want, as long as the gamblers are aware of it in advance. They are not holding any gambler as hostage to play on their site.

Looks like, u have a tendency to call things scam, if u can not milk it out in your favor. Plz grow up.
runz

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:13:37 PM

So, almost six months back u advised OP to close his site...
It was between 0.004 to 0.02 btc. I was playing this game sice December 2016 and what I saw there were only like 10 bets from other people since I started playing. With new regulation it makes no sense to me to play any further. I think most people will think the same and OP can close his site.
...and now u r calling the people playing here are retard! Roll Eyes

How funny! First, u refused to pay back 0.57 BTC that was sent to u twice by mistake and called it a scam...
Ouch now chain-bet.com is scamming!
I consider this double luck
Simply, I do not have this amount left. Maybe it is better that I can not play at this site anymore.. This game made me kind of addicted Cheesy
Now, they have lowered their winning multiplier and its a scam again? A game can run with whatever house edge they want, as long as the gamblers are aware of it in advance. They are not holding any gambler as hostage to play on their site.

Looks like, u have a tendency to call things scam, if u can not milk it out in your favor. Plz grow up.

I see you put a lot of efford into quoting my previous posts. But this has nothing to do with me or if I pay back double winnings..
Do you know any other honest gambling site that charge 40%HE? This is more like the investor based games => chain-bet = 40%HE = investor based games = scam

Since you call yourself MarbleBoss.. Would you really play this game with its current setup?

MarbleBoss

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

I see you put a lot of efford into quoting my previous posts.
Yah. I dont argue without proof.

But this has nothing to do with me or if I pay back double winnings..
Then, why not return 0.285 BTC to the bankroll and then bring in allegations?

Do you know any other honest gambling site that charge 40%HE?
I dont know any other honest gambling site that ran for almost six months with 0%HE either. Nor do I know any other honest gambling site that relies on random numbers generated by bitcoin blockchain. I heard that, BIG gambling sites do behavior mapping of long standing gamblers to generate random number and hence gamblers lose even with so called low HE.

This is more like the investor based games => chain-bet = 40%HE = investor based games = scam
LoLz... Now, I doubt whether u understand the very concept of HE. U can not calculate HE of investor based games. They run on the fundamental principle of Ponzi, where an early investor is paid by late investors. It has nothing to do with gambling and hence your comparison does not stand.

Since you call yourself MarbleBoss.. Would you really play this game with its current setup?
I used to play when it was running with 0% HE. After that, when they asked for investment from private investors (Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643248.0), I joined them. Never regretted my decision.
runz

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:37:31 AM

I used to play when it was running with 0% HE. After that, when they asked for investment from private investors (Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643248.0), I joined them. Never regretted my decision.

Ouhh I see, you profit from the people that are beeing scammed.

The problem here is, that I advertised chain-bet before and told people that this site is a better choice than other gambling sites... but that is not true anymore. It turned to scam people with a 40% HE.
The fact is that chain-bet started with 0%HE so that gamblers start to play. After they got some people who play their game and don't watch this thread every day, chain-bet changed their rules... If you don't believe me, look at their board... there were a couple of bets higher than 0,01btc and they just got cut off. This proves that gamblers are not aware of the change and chain-bet steals their money!!

So you suggesting that I should return the amount to the scammers wallet? Is it because you make more profit then?

I am curious what you say to this post Smiley I think you will not answer anymore  Grin Grin
MarbleBoss

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

Ouhh I see, you profit from the people that are beeing scammed.
Now, u r being funny. When they were running with 0% HE, I was mostly losing, while u were most likely winning. So, according to your logic, at that point, I was being scammed by you.

The problem here is, that I advertised chain-bet before and told people that this site is a better choice than other gambling sites... but that is not true anymore. It turned to scam people with a 40% HE.
The opposite is most likely true. You are milking this game for a long time, while telling people that it is a scam. I have mentioned your previous fake claims in a post above. You even called the gamblers retard, who are playing in here. Now, you are attempting to blackmail the game as well as us, the investors.

The fact is that chain-bet started with 0%HE so that gamblers start to play. After they got some people who play their game and don't watch this thread every day, chain-bet changed their rules... If you don't believe me, look at their board... there were a couple of bets higher than 0,01btc and they just got cut off. This proves that gamblers are not aware of the change and chain-bet steals their money!!
Now, u r either being an ignorant or pretending to be one. Before posting in the thread, the game itself was updated. Minimum & Maximum bet amounts are not only written in FAQ, but also mentioned when an address is generated. They also made a tweet regarding the same - https://twitter.com/Chain_Bet_/status/930065571433066497. What more a site can do to inform their players regarding a change? Are u expecting them to personally call up the gamblers?

So you suggesting that I should return the amount to the scammers wallet? Is it because you make more profit then?
The loss was assumed by the house and we, the investors, did not need to bother about it. So, if u return the 0.285 BTC, that u scammed, I, personally, wont make any profit.

I am curious what you say to this post Smiley I think you will not answer anymore  Grin Grin
I am not an escapist like u r. But, as your arguments are failing and u r trying to portray large HE as an indication of scam, u may or may not get any further reply.
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:24:03 PM

What if last bet fails but the rest have been won, will the system take back you profit that has already been made?
MarbleBoss

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

What if last bet fails but the rest have been won, will the system take back you profit that has already been made?
Each and every bet is independent of each other. If u can correctly predict the last digit of a block hash, that confirms your bet, u'll get 10x of your bet amount. Simple.
runz

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:05:20 PM

The opposite is most likely true. You are milking this game for a long time, while telling people that it is a scam.
I don't get what you mean.. I played that game a while and yes, I won something. But I stopped playing a while ago. The argument that I am milking the game for a long time is not true.

Now, you are attempting to blackmail the game as well as us, the investors.
I am not blackmailing anyone. I just discuss my thoughts with you.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:39:00 PM

What's more, one all the more thing, as I am a games wagering individual, might want to know why you all don't put each UCL recreations or Europa League amusements for betting?just inquisitive in knowing
runz

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:45:13 AM

What's more, one all the more thing, as I am a games wagering individual, might want to know why you all don't put each UCL recreations or Europa League amusements for betting?just inquisitive in knowing

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.
Angelina Jolie

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Is this game still working?

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
runz

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

No it's not. I think they closed their doors
MarbleBoss

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Please check https://www.chain-bet.com. Looking at the dashboard, it should be pretty clear to anyone that the game is working as is.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Please check https://www.chain-bet.com. Looking at the dashboard, it should be pretty clear to anyone that the game is working as is.

It's incredibly stupid to play on Chain-Bet right now though, with a 37.5% house edge. Even the owners know about this, and the claim that the fees are too high just don't cut it when you use 9 sat/byte.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
MarbleBoss

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:19 AM

It's incredibly stupid to play on Chain-Bet right now though, with a 37.5% house edge. Even the owners know about this, and the claim that the fees are too high just don't cut it when you use 9 sat/byte.

So, it should be incredibly clever to invest on Chain-Bet bankroll. If u think so, u may head on to this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239307.0.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:54:34 AM

So, it should be incredibly clever to invest on Chain-Bet bankroll. If u think so, u may head on to this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239307.0.

Not really, as they barely have any turnover. Even with a 37.5% edge, it's too risky and is more gambling, then investing.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: