Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016  (Read 38422 times)
Official Blogger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:50:09 AM

Anyone who Gained profits for  program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Anyone who Gained profits for  program

If u look at the last 40 bets as visible on the board, a total of 0.675 BTC have been won as against 0.6455 BTC wagered. So, on an average, gamblers are on profit right now.
bruboi

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:48:54 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 09:17:20 PM by bruboi

Anyone who Gained profits for  program

So... I made like 1,2 btc so far. I had some good, drunken nights with my profits but now I have not enough money to start playing again.
The next time I've got some bitcoin left I will definitely throw them at this site.
runz

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

Ouch now chain-bet.com is scamming!

I would recommend anyone to stop playing here. Yesterday I won at chain-bet and the site did not pay out. Today I checked back and the admin removed my winning bet! Here are some screenshots that prove it.

here is the transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/1JzrjxS7FgoGFVD2cd76NHhNDh7Lv6LFBd

Btw. @RocketSingh and milewilda it seems like I was right when saying chain-bet has only one hot wallet. If you win more then the hot wallet has you get no payout.

I will also open a scam accusation against chain-bet when I have some more time...

Meanwhile I would not play here until this is sorted out!
Bitcoin Gambling (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:57:40 PM

Ouch now chain-bet.com is scamming!
Nopes. We are not. Like we never did.

I would recommend anyone to stop playing here. Yesterday I won at chain-bet and the site did not pay out. Today I checked back and the admin removed my winning bet! Here are some screenshots that prove it.

here is the transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/1JzrjxS7FgoGFVD2cd76NHhNDh7Lv6LFBd
All u have stated here are correct. You won a bet which was pending because the hot wallet did not have enough balance to pay u off. But, before we refill the hot wallet, we checked our previous payments and found something strange. In a previous winning of 0.57 BTC, the amount was sent to you twice! Yes U. Because, IP address from where that bet was placed and this one is same. That has made us to withheld your latest winning bet of 0.285 BTC.

You received 0.57 BTC twice at this address - https://blockchain.info/address/1NYbyQ44JLnZPK9uugF7rGSbVfRsqcP42y.

Btw. @RocketSingh and milewilda it seems like I was right when saying chain-bet has only one hot wallet. If you win more then the hot wallet has you get no payout.
We already clarified that part before...
Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to frequent winnings, the hot wallet dried up. We keep monitoring the hot wallet every 24 hour. As it was filled in before, your winnings ware sent out by the system automatically.

I will also open a scam accusation against chain-bet when I have some more time...
If u do not return the rest of (0.57-0.285) BTC = 0.285 BTC to our hot wallet address https://blockchain.info/address/3BsadqM15YQFkoX8LUV7d8Kg8UUXNteiLi, we may open a scam accusation against u.

Meanwhile I would not play here until this is sorted out!
That's up to u. We know that u made good profit on chain-bet.com. If u play honestly, u may still make more. But, we wont bow down to any sort of extortion.

runz

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:25:12 PM

All u have stated here are correct. You won a bet which was pending because the hot wallet did not have enough balance to pay u off. But, before we refill the hot wallet, we checked our previous payments and found something strange. In a previous winning of 0.57 BTC, the amount was sent to you twice! Yes U. Because, IP address from where that bet was placed and this one is same. That has made us to withheld your latest winning bet of 0.285 BTC.

You received 0.57 BTC twice at this address - https://blockchain.info/address/1NYbyQ44JLnZPK9uugF7rGSbVfRsqcP42y.

That may be true. But it is not my fault if your system is failing. I consider this double luck

If u do not return the rest of (0.57-0.285) BTC = 0.285 BTC to our hot wallet address https://blockchain.info/address/3BsadqM15YQFkoX8LUV7d8Kg8UUXNteiLi, we may open a scam accusation against u.

Because I was continuing playing your game I have already lost that amount. But anyway, I took big risk playing that game and I could have also lost all my coins. I think now it's time to just stop playing your game and move on to a bigger and more reliable gambling site like a lot of people mentioned in this thread.
LoveUJack

Activity: 83
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

That may be true. But it is not my fault if your system is failing. I consider this double luck
What do u mean by double luck? You got double payment for a winning bet and kept all, i.e. the whole of 1.14 BTC?

Because I was continuing playing your game I have already lost that amount. But anyway, I took big risk playing that game and I could have also lost all my coins. I think now it's time to just stop playing your game and move on to a bigger and more reliable gambling site like a lot of people mentioned in this thread.
You risked, won or lost within the game rules is immaterial here. If u have got extra due to system's mistake, then u r supposed to return it to the system.
runz

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

What do u mean by double luck? You got double payment for a winning bet and kept all, i.e. the whole of 1.14 BTC?

You risked, won or lost within the game rules is immaterial here. If u have got extra due to system's mistake, then u r supposed to return it to the system.

Let's say I play this game and accidentally send my bet twice.. do you think I would get one back if I say this was by accident? I would rather ask myself why has this happened and take it as punishment for doing that bullshit. But screwing off a customer is never good.

LoveUJack

Activity: 83
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

Let's say I play this game and accidentally send my bet twice.. do you think I would get one back if I say this was by accident? I would rather ask myself why has this happened and take it as punishment for doing that bullshit. But screwing off a customer is never good.
That is what exactly happened three months ago, when u pointed another player to the stated rules...

I think the problem lies in this transaction https://blockchain.info/address/1LYgyFk9X8y3dD7uQVhmGiGhC9acXzrJLo

you sent two transactions to the same address. If you read the rules of this game only the first transaction to one address counts as bet and the rest is considered as donation.
But, u know what happened? Admin refunded the player...

Right now I think you should just send him back the 0.01 BTC since its a large amount and since his bet was also 0.01BTC, why would he want to donate 100% of his winnings, it doesn't make sense.

Refunded - https://blockchain.info/tx/0fb15e2392763f4fd5a4c25bb5ae56338394535ff1016da58c4ff745d2a3e145

Truly amazing; thank you.

Now, ask your own conscience, what u should do?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

Site has no leverage on runz whereas players have leverage on the site.

Unlikely that the remainder will be returned to the site.

runz

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:04:29 PM

That is what exactly happened three months ago, when u pointed another player to the stated rules...

I think the problem lies in this transaction https://blockchain.info/address/1LYgyFk9X8y3dD7uQVhmGiGhC9acXzrJLo

you sent two transactions to the same address. If you read the rules of this game only the first transaction to one address counts as bet and the rest is considered as donation.

Yes I can remember. But only after massive protest by other users

Simply, I do not have this amount left. Maybe it is better that I can not play at this site anymore.. This game made me kind of addicted Cheesy
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:14:42 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 11:59:03 AM by gial1949

Other website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..chain-bet is bit risky as compared to block-bet .
runz

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

Other website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..this game is bit risky as compared to new one .

seems like from same guy.. it's a pity that i can't try it out because then he takes my coins again Cheesy
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:51:53 AM

Other website which using same concept of block hash end digit with a different way block-bet.info i played both of games ..this game is bit risky as compared to new one .
seems like from same guy.. it's a pity that i can't try it out because then he takes my coins again Cheesy
I don't think so they are the same guy. block-bet.info have totally the different idea and the winning provability is much higher than the chain-bet.

U seem to be an appointed spammer by this new .info site. Unless u r visually impaired, it is not difficult to realize that this new site is a direct rip-off of https://www.chain-bet.com, which is a well established blockchain based gambling game running over a year. If u carry on this cross-thread spam, I'll report u to the forum mods. Angry

Rupert Murdoch

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:33:22 PM

Thanks for the link. Smiley
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

I don't think so they are the same guy. block-bet.info have totally the different idea and the winning provability is much higher than the chain-bet.

Don;'t think its the same individual either. I just took he took his ahead more or less.

Either way I've tried that website before and there is crazy lag. They really need to fix their server issues.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:16:39 PM

Don;'t think its the same individual either.
Definitely NOT!

I just took he took his ahead more or less.
What do u mean?

Either way I've tried that website before and there is crazy lag. They really need to fix their server issues.
Which one?

Bitcoin Gambling (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:52:36 AM

Here's some feedback from my side, as I already stated, I like your game very much.
Thank you for your feedback. Smiley

One thing that is very annoying is the captcha which you have to solve every time you bet. Is there a possibility to change that?
Unfortunately, we can not do this. To prevent automated scripts to flood our DB, we have to have this CAPTCHA.

What I also miss is the possibility to bet on the number next to the last of confirmation hash. Would be nice if you can implement that too.. I would enjoy to place one bet on the last number and one bet on the number next to the last Cheesy
If I have understood your requirement correctly, U may place a second bet with enough mining fee after the confirmation of the first one. That would do the same. Changing the game itself would require lots of structural change.

Would be nice if admin could comment on that Smiley
Extremely sorry for the delayed response.

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:01:19 PM

Here's some feedback from my side, as I already stated, I like your game very much.
Thank you for your feedback. Smiley

One thing that is very annoying is the captcha which you have to solve every time you bet. Is there a possibility to change that?
Unfortunately, we can not do this. To prevent automated scripts to flood our DB, we have to have this CAPTCHA.

What I also miss is the possibility to bet on the number next to the last of confirmation hash. Would be nice if you can implement that too.. I would enjoy to place one bet on the last number and one bet on the number next to the last Cheesy
If I have understood your requirement correctly, U may place a second bet with enough mining fee after the confirmation of the first one. That would do the same. Changing the game itself would require lots of structural change.

Would be nice if admin could comment on that Smiley
Extremely sorry for the delayed response.
That’s quite okay that you replied late. You must be busy at work or some important thing. Your precious response is highly appreciated. Indeed I liked your sincere piece of advice. I have same opinion over this problem. That would be smart indeed to set new bet with a good mining fee until the confirmation of first one.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:21:53 PM

Board is pretty dry for some time. Effect of August 1? Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: