Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] PAYPAL AGEEED+VERIFIED+MANY TRANSACTIONS FOR 100$  (Read 10899 times)
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:16:26 AM

What different personal paypal and business? How age are your paypal?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
Deadman10 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

What different personal paypal and business? How age are your paypal?
just type, and can do more transactions i guess.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:28:53 AM

Warning from someone who has been using PP platform since 2010!!!

While the is a good offfer considering the fact that it's an old account with previous transaction history & at the rate in which the seller is offering to sell these account.

Anyone who intend buying such old account should be very careful because no matter what RDSL/VPN/Cookies which you intend to use, paypal security system can still detect that there has been a change in location,computer,geo-time zone ..ecc

I have nothing against the seller or anyone who has intention of buying such old pp account. Both parties should be very careful during transfer or modification of any data's within the profile. Believe me, paypal/ebay are more clever than you because they have been in biz over the past 25 year's +.

In case where sale of such  account are successful, i'll advice the buyer to start-up with small  (handling/accepting small transaction irrespective of the trading history) this can be improve over a period of time. THis will help reduce risk of paypal blocking/locking fund with request of whatever, proof of ownership.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

I will be interested in buying of such account if, incoming fund to this account doen not go into 21 dayz hold.

Thks
Deadman10 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 03:45:11 PM by Deadman10

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: