Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CIYAM calls for an end to the bulls__t!  (Read 3714 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:57:02 AM

You are buthurt and talking nonsense.

Do you disagree that the great idea of Satoshi, the socially important concept of decentralized cryptocurrency that could be a tool to liberate a generation from the crocks of Wall Street slowly but surely is becoming a gambling swamp of wannabe rich, greedy schmucks? What can be good in such ICO/IPO originated speculation that inevitably creates bagholders and financial losses for many?

You do not seem to understand that if Satoshi's idealism was decentralization, then you don't want decentralization. And you don't accept the necessarily decentralized (partial orders, no total orders) physics of the universe you exist in.

Learn:

Normally, I'm morally opposed to "gambling"...

Feel free to deflect your embarrassment with something about ... your other hypocrite moralizing bullshit.

Please enlighten us why "free will" is immoral (i.e. the free will to choose to participate in a randomized redistribution of bets).

Seems immoral to want top-down control to remove "free will", for it is the antithesis of the physics of existence:

Max Keiser wander in and pump Factcom to the moon as just a long shot gamble even though he has no idea if it's a viable system or not, which then attracts random noobs into thinking it might have value.

AnonyMint critiqued the ludicrous tech of Factom.

But that is irrelevant. Max brings awareness to crypto, brings more lunch money to the table.

From this cesspool can rise a BitcoinTrojanHorse killer. Processes aren't noise free because there can't exist omniscience on which is the noise and which is the signal a priori (it can only be known in retrospect and even then perspectives will differ on the account of history).

It isn't usually possible to throw the bath water out independently of the baby when the baby is a decentralized market. You say you want decentralized markets, yet you are unwilling to accept their imperfection. Imperfection is required to have any dynamic system. Otherwise you have top-down control, which is the antithesis of existence, because the speed-of-light is necessarily finite (otherwise past and future would collapse into an infinitesimal nothingness) and thus a top-down observer can't anneal distributed processes in real-time.

Nature is simultaneously ugly and fabulously diverse and interesting. I wouldn't prefer the disinfected nirvana of absolutely no possibilities.

Yeah HODL some Bitcoin. It is the most stable CC so far. HODL your nose and realize the altcoin cesspool is necessary.

Now readers will understand why I referred you to your own request to look up the definition of 'idiot'. You aren't one of sharpest Qtips in the medicinal cabinet.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:01:19 AM

I am waiting patiently for NXT 3.0 to launch so that i can put some money in the beginning as from them creators will drive the pyramid and extort the users to get token from me :0
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: