Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most supportive cryptocurrency countries.  (Read 3602 times)
Honuandhonu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

Japan and Australia are pretty supportive cryptocurrency countries and the people are well aware as well as they've active involvement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Very interesting! I always follow the development of Japan, a country that is always open with technology. but, in addition to Japan, what about the UAE ?, some time ago, I once read an article saying that one of the cities in UAE, Dubai, Dubai is rumored to be adopting blockchain, and there mention that Dubai will be cryptocurrency city.
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

On the one hand, the UAE government can not fail to assess the prospects of technology, which is the basis of the crypto currency, on the other - it is clearly dissatisfied with the lack of central control, which is an integral part of them
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three over-all supportive and progressive crypto-communities (not just the legal factor). [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER
*My reasons came from a compilation of news articles, but the list is purely opinionated.

1. Russia
The conflicting interest b/w Putin and the Central Bank has been slowing up the pace for progress; however, recent news suggest that the guidelines for bitcoin and digital currency will be made both beneficial to the government and the local users. I think Russia will be one of the centers of the blockchain technology in the future. Not to mention that Putin and Buterin have already discussed ways for the Ethereum platform to work well for the government.

2. Scandinavian countries
Not only Russia, but countries in Northern Europe have also integrated the blockchain technology in their university programs. Not only that, but some have now allowed Bitcoin to be a method of payment for tuition fees. Aside from this, countries such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland are gearing towards a 'cashless' society, and digital currencies are helping them do so.

3. Japan
Of course Japan is in my list. What better way to say it, but Japan is the first to make Bitcoin a legal tender. What makes Japan enter the list is because they didn't end there. As soon as they've allowed Bitcoin to become a mode of payment, authorities then also placed their attention to the miners and ICOs. Leaving no factor behind. As of now, you can even pay utility bills with Bitcoin, and the government is supporting small households to mine digital currencies.

For me, i think the most suppotive countries in terms of cryptocurrency is japan and switzerland because these are countries that are pioneering the use of cryptocurrency investment.
Monikadhiman

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Countries that promote bitcoin are:- Japan, American and European. i think, and hopefully, most countries will accept crypto and regulate them.Some countries allow cryptocurrency, they accept technology inside cryptocurrency to improve their business and services.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

Now there are so many countries accepted bitcoin as legal. And they allow the people to use bitcoin as one of the payment method. Most supportive countries such as Singapore, Switzerland, Germany, Belarus,Japan and Russia. These are the countries accepting bitcoin as legal and the economic growth of the country will be change in future. After that many countries are also accept cryptocurrencies as legal in their country.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

Russia is not yet a bitcoin- friendly country because there are still many restriction for cryptocurrencies. It must show the willingness to accept the innovative technology that bitcoin brings with it. Inside the most supportive cryptocurrency countries, you must find bitcoin ATMs and some regular businesses that accepts bitcoin as payment. Countries like Japan, Canada, the United States, sweden and Australia support bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Japan and Europe are really progressively trying to develop the direction of the Crypto-currency, which is very good!
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

In my opionion, it does not matter which country is the most supportive on the rise of cryptocurrency. What matters is that these countries are supporting it and by doing so they are helping the crypto community to be more popular and to be more accepted by other countries. After all what is important is that the use of cryptocurrency gains more popularity, and it does not matter how it became popular.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

In my opinion most supportive cryptocurrency countries are Canada, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Germany and India because there are huge merchants are accepting bitcoins and huge volume of cryptocurrency  transactions may be possible.
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

The United Kingdom is famous for being a 'fintech-friendly' country and they view the digital currency in a positive way instead of considering it as a threat to the financial system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: