Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Raise and time to buy ?  (Read 2254 times)
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:55:14 AM

Yes you could buy them right now because I think we can be sure of profit this year, there are no price increases and I also think the halving will be good this year.
The bitcoin has a very good future this year!

The bitcoin price is rising very fast at the moment. If we do not buy now, we may miss the train again.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:22:25 AM

The price has increased hugely over the last week, im regretting not buying some now....

Do you think the price will continue to go up ? shall i buy another coin and keep it though the halving to sell after?

yes i am sure that price will rise in future too,by future i mean this and other month, because of halving, people buy many bitcoins now to get profit from them after huge price rise

but even if price is large now, i think that you still should buy some bitcoins as price after some time will be much larger than now so i am sure that you will manage to get some profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:12:23 PM

Yes you could buy them right now because I think we can be sure of profit this year, there are no price increases and I also think the halving will be good this year.

The bitcoin price is rising very fast at the moment. If we do not buy now, we may miss the train again.

correct

better to spend $50 more than you would have if it dipped, than to see there is no dip at all and have to pay double the price.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:05:49 PM

the current price is $580. I can not say this is the right time, because the price is too high. but if you believe it will rise higher, buy now was not a problem
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:08:41 PM

The price has increased hugely over the last week, im regretting not buying some now....

Do you think the price will continue to go up ? shall i buy another coin and keep it though the halving to sell after?

yes i am sure that price will rise in future too,by future i mean this and other month, because of halving, people buy many bitcoins now to get profit from them after huge price rise

but even if price is large now, i think that you still should buy some bitcoins as price after some time will be much larger than now so i am sure that you will manage to get some profit

best thing is to just buy when the price is getting dumped down heavily. once in a while this happens. you just need to make sure you use that significant price drop in your advantage to buy as many coins as you can. a lot people are afraid of buying when the price goes down, while in fact it should make you happy as you get to buy cheap coins.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:20:46 PM

the current price is $580. I can not say this is the right time, because the price is too high. but if you believe it will rise higher, buy now was not a problem

Well you will never find the perfect entry point.If your plan is to invest for a longer period of time getting in now definitely will not be too late.Sooner or later we will see a new ATH imo!
For day traders the situation might look different though.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:10:49 PM

Well you will never find the perfect entry point.If your plan is to invest for a longer period of time getting in now definitely will not be too late.Sooner or later we will see a new ATH imo!

For me its too late to buy now, almost all of us expecting more to.rise the value then if not its also good one to hold it for now and wait for the next halving .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:19:16 PM

Yeah, you are true, but I have started to buy and collect more bitcoins as already I have wasted a lot of time and opportunities in not buying, but this time not.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 05:49:47 PM

Price is falling now as it was $590 in the morning and it dropped to $569. I was expecting it not to reach $600 so soon and hence I will recommend you to buy after halving gets over (hopefully the price is still above 550).

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:28:14 PM

Price is falling now as it was $590 in the morning and it dropped to $569. I was expecting it not to reach $600 so soon and hence I will recommend you to buy after halving gets over (hopefully the price is still above 550).
I think more drop will come for the price today.. its a nature of bitcoin whales and bulls.. many traders i think they are selling some of their bitcoin so that they can make a profit once the price reduce the're convert it again back to bitcoint to make a profit . this is why we see that the price will reduce and increase..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:08:43 PM

I think more drop will come for the price today.. its a nature of bitcoin whales and bulls.. many traders i think they are selling some of their bitcoin so that they can make a profit once the price reduce the're convert it again back to bitcoint to make a profit . this is why we see that the price will reduce and increase..

A big drop is inevitable although i don't see it happening before the halving. Everything is now upto the halving which makes things quite tense if you ask me.
Because my biggest fear is the price will go down sub 200 after the halving.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:57:07 AM

For me its too late to buy now, almost all of us expecting more to.rise the value then if not its also good one to hold it for now and wait for the next halving .

so obviously it was too late, I had bought when prices under $500. all have been advised to buy when the price under $500, but they may be hesitant to it, so when the price has been as in the current situation, they regret.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:33:37 AM

You can buy right now if you have the money but you will have to sell soon because then you can still make a profit before the halving is going to start happening. It is also possible to buy after the halving when maybe the price is a bit lower again.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:53:40 PM

It will be not that bad if you are buying now and that is because you can even sell it later and have some profit after the price rise, but it can just takes a long time only.
And you can indeed see now already that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is nice.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:04:36 PM

A big drop is inevitable although i don't see it happening before the halving. Everything is now upto the halving which makes things quite tense if you ask me.

Before a big drop you need some really big price movement!
And have we seen that so far?No!
Right now Bitcoin is in a bullish phase, which means upwards movement in general.But we are far away from a big bubble at the moment!
So I can not see a big drop coming, and definitely not a price of sub $200!
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:00:55 AM

Before a big drop you need some really big price movement!
And have we seen that so far?No!
Right now Bitcoin is in a bullish phase, which means upwards movement in general.But we are far away from a big bubble at the moment!
So I can not see a big drop coming, and definitely not a price of sub $200!

If the price just rise 1-2% a week, the price rise will be sustainable. There will not be a big drop later.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█