Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: C# - Steam CS:GO Automatic Key Buying/Selling Bot Project  (Read 2236 times)
Jartsu (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:00:47 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 01:11:18 PM by Jartsu

Hello,

So I've been coding CS:GO Key Buying/Selling BOT, which buys and sells keys from people automatically. The problem with that is, I don't have time anymore to continue with my project so I though selling it. I have lots of code done, so selling & buying works, there might be little bugs, but it's easy to fix.. I will be selling the full Source Code Only!

Features:

* Blockchain API Payments
* Buying
* Selling
* In-Game how many keys has
* Commands

I am ready to show proof admin/moderator in this section!
For price I am taking offers!

BID: $50
BIN: $75

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:22:17 PM

I was coding a nodeJS bot a while back for the same purpose but never completed it. Are you willing to show me proof(screenshots) of the bots in action in addition to monthly expenses, number of sales, etc. I might be interested.

Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:32:05 PM

I was coding a nodeJS bot a while back for the same purpose but never completed it. Are you willing to show me proof(screenshots) of the bots in action in addition to monthly expenses, number of sales, etc. I might be interested.

Yeah, Like I said, I never finished the project so I've never used it on "real customers", but if I was testing myself it was working good, there might be some bugs and not "all" implemented, but this thing works. I can even help you out a bit if you will have problem(s) Smiley. I can yeah, show you screenshots/live of it, but it any "errors" come then so you know.
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:37:00 AM

Yeah, Like I said, I never finished the project so I've never used it on "real customers", but if I was testing myself it was working good, there might be some bugs and not "all" implemented, but this thing works. I can even help you out a bit if you will have problem(s) Smiley. I can yeah, show you screenshots/live of it, but it any "errors" come then so you know.

Well, I'm not cool with "some bugs/errors"
Have you written thorough unit tests for this bot?

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:56:58 AM

Is this based on Jessicar96's steam bot? That means this is a custom userhandler! Let me ask, can I edit the userhandler to allow trade of  tf2 keys and other CSGO keys too?

One more thing - is it a trade offer bot or a friend-trade bot?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:49:15 AM

Are you sure you made this yourself because as far as I know there is something similar (probably outdated ) in Github.I would like to know what do you mean by "Blockchain API payments" ? do you mean it access your blockchain wallet to get/add the funds and then buy/sell ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:40:21 AM

Yeah, I have done always tests, I was just saying if anything pops up, I will take a look into code ofc and see what causes it.

Is this based on Jessicar96's steam bot? That means this is a custom userhandler! Let me ask, can I edit the userhandler to allow trade of  tf2 keys and other CSGO keys too?

That's a good question actually, I think it should be possible, I am using code to prevent other items trading to bot and some game app id's, but I think if you change those to TF2 related information, then it should be
working for TF2 as well. Yes, it is a custom userhandler Smiley. Basically, you would have to add bot to a friend list to create custom BTC Wallet address for you, then you can send BTC there and see your balance, if you type a command to bot. After you got enough balance, then you can use it to purchase some keys from the bot if he has them.

Are you sure you made this yourself because as far as I know there is something similar (probably outdated ) in Github.I would like to know what do you mean by "Blockchain API payments" ? do you mean it access your blockchain wallet to get/add the funds and then buy/sell ?

Yes, I made it myself. It's custom userhandler on SteamBot. Blockchain API Payments is something that, bot uses to see has user paid to him, to send out the keys. Basically, after you got your API Key, then you would create new GUID through the API Key and use it for the bot. The bot uses it to generate custom addresses for people etc
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:59:41 AM

None of the like on github. There is Jessecar's steambot, but it's incomplete. It has all the API and basics setup, except it doesnt have a userhandler. It's like having a gaming PC without a hard drive. Like a skeleton. So one way or another, if it's a working bot, it should be unique. There are some userhandlers online, but they are mainly for TF2 refined/keys. Never seen a bot that works with the blockchain api, though.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:27:09 AM

None of the like on github. There is Jessecar's steambot, but it's incomplete. It has all the API and basics setup, except it doesnt have a userhandler. It's like having a gaming PC without a hard drive. Like a skeleton. So one way or another, if it's a working bot, it should be unique. There are some userhandlers online, but they are mainly for TF2 refined/keys. Never seen a bot that works with the blockchain api, though.

Thank you for explaining to him Smiley.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:37:15 AM

Yeah, I have done always tests, I was just saying if anything pops up, I will take a look into code ofc and see what causes it.

That's a good question actually, I think it should be possible, I am using code to prevent other items trading to bot and some game app id's, but I think if you change those to TF2 related information, then it should be
working for TF2 as well. Yes, it is a custom userhandler Smiley. Basically, you would have to add bot to a friend list to create custom BTC Wallet address for you, then you can send BTC there and see your balance, if you type a command to bot. After you got enough balance, then you can use it to purchase some keys from the bot if he has them.

Yes, I made it myself. It's custom userhandler on SteamBot. Blockchain API Payments is something that, bot uses to see has user paid to him, to send out the keys. Basically, after you got your API Key, then you would create new GUID through the API Key and use it for the bot. The bot uses it to generate custom addresses for people etc

Now I'm more confused then before , why do you need Blockchain API while you can use Steam API ? or your BOT doesn't sell and buy the keys through the steam marketplace ? because if it sells in the steam market place then I don't understand why you need blockchain in the first place  Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:46:03 AM

Now I'm more confused then before , why do you need Blockchain API while you can use Steam API ? or your BOT doesn't sell and buy the keys through the steam marketplace ? because if it sells in the steam market place then I don't understand why you need blockchain in the first place  Huh

Woah Cheesy, Okay, Let me explain what this is.

It's a bot who buys keys from people through Steam. Example:
1) Guy adds bot to his friend list
2) Bot makes him CUSTOM BTC Address where he can send BTC to buy Keys from bot, or just sends trade offer to bot and putting into the description his BTC Wallet Address where he wants to get his money.

Basically, it's like "trading", but just automated. Example
Buy keys for $2
Sell keys for $3

And you are making profit, just an example
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:14:46 AM

2) Bot makes him CUSTOM BTC Address where he can send BTC to buy Keys from bot, or just sends trade offer to bot and putting into the description his BTC Wallet Address where he wants to get his money.

Buy keys for $2
Sell keys for $3

How much are you looking for? I need at least a general idea of what we're looking at here. But if you really want just offers, I can offer $7. (I know its' a lowball Smiley)

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 10:20:59 AM

Buy keys for $2
Sell keys for $3

How much are you looking for? I need at least a general idea of what we're looking at here. But if you really want just offers, I can offer $7. (I know its' a lowball Smiley)

I hope that is a joke, I'll edit first post and put there where "Offering" should start from.
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:27:18 AM

Alright, I'll have to pass for now since the BIN d $150 and I'm being offered a NodeJS bot for a fraction of the cost.

Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:32:51 AM

Alright, I'll have to pass for now since the BIN d $150 and I'm being offered a NodeJS bot for a fraction of the cost.

You could offer as well, ofc NodeJS is cheaper.. If you want to "resell" bot everyone can just see your bot code and release it everywhere if they want. With C# they can't + you can even encrypt it and make security so it can't be leaked if you planning selling it to people.
Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:25:27 PM

You could offer as well, ofc NodeJS is cheaper.. If you want to "resell" bot everyone can just see your bot code and release it everywhere if they want. With C# they can't + you can even encrypt it and make security so it can't be leaked if you planning selling it to people.
As far as I know, I think it is possible o obfuscate NodeJS code aswell. Either way I think I might be interested in a lower price. Pm me what server you run it on and how secure the bot is.

Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:38:52 PM

Project is still for sale! Hit me up if interested Smiley

There are some working ones out there that do as you say. Do you have a live demo?

I have one defining question -
After you deposit, how you buy the keys? Will you have to send a trade offer and the bot will deduct the bitcoin from your balance? This is what all of the 3 bots I have added have. It is inefficient and could probably be from some template.

If your bot can send the user a trade offer for the selected keys after 1 confirmation, I'll be highly interested in this bot. (E.g. you say "!buy 1", it'll give you a custom address and that you will send to, and give a 10 minute period to send the transaction. After 1 confirmation is reached, the bot will send you a trade offer with your keys.)

I'd be happy to take a vouch copy, I can take a look at it.(I have +1 trust, if that counts got anything.)

Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:50:31 PM

Project is still for sale! Hit me up if interested Smiley

There are some working ones out there that do as you say. Do you have a live demo?

I have one defining question -
After you deposit, how you buy the keys? Will you have to send a trade offer and the bot will deduct the bitcoin from your balance? This is what all of the 3 bots I have added have. It is inefficient and could probably be from some template.

If your bot can send the user a trade offer for the selected keys after 1 confirmation, I'll be highly interested in this bot. (E.g. you say "!buy 1", it'll give you a custom address and that you will send to, and give a 10 minute period to send the transaction. After 1 confirmation is reached, the bot will send you a trade offer with your keys.)

I'd be happy to take a vouch copy, I can take a look at it.(I have +1 trust, if that counts got anything.)

Kind of interesting idea, maybe could try to do something like that, but no vouch copy lol.. I am selling the project not selling copies of it
Mang86

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:33:31 PM

How much do you value it? What is the approximate price you are looking for?
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:31:35 PM

How much do you value it? What is the approximate price you are looking for?

I'm looking for $50 for it, but I'm open for bids as well.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:17:04 AM

Is this the same or similar script that these bots use? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/btc4keys

Basically you add them - they instantly accept your friend request and you can then type !buy <amount? or !sell <amount>
Stuff like that?

-.sgmf
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:55:47 PM

Is this the same or similar script that these bots use? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/btc4keys

Basically you add them - they instantly accept your friend request and you can then type !buy <amount? or !sell <amount>
Stuff like that?

Yep! You are correct,
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: