Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:24:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBitco.in - Games | 400 Satoshi every 30 mins | 25% Referral  (Read 5110 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:25:56 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 04:44:04 PM by vodaljepa

We have added a snake game, how it works is the following

- 2 Satoshi per apple collected
- 1000 Satoshi max/allowed to collect per day

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:52:25 PM

All pending withdrawals have been processed

btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:30:39 PM

The game has a flaw. The game stops the snake form going up if the current direction is down (which is what's supposed to happen) since the snake should not be able to reverse into itself but if you are going down then you press left/right and then press up really fast then game over.

When you press left/right the game no longer sees the current direction as down so it will now allow the snake to travel upward. So if you press up fast enough before snake actually makes the left/right turn then its next move will be up instead of left/right and it runs into itself. 

The script needs to be changed so that the directions are queued and executed on each frame instead of executed on the spot. I had that same issue when I made my first javascript snake game. Just my $0.02
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:39:38 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 06:01:18 PM by vodaljepa

The game has a flaw. The game stops the snake form going up if the current direction is down (which is what's supposed to happen) since the snake should not be able to reverse into itself but if you are going down then you press left/right and then press up really fast then game over.

When you press left/right the game no longer sees the current direction as down so it will now allow the snake to travel upward. So if you press up fast enough before snake actually makes the left/right turn then its next move will be up instead of left/right and it runs into itself.  

The script needs to be changed so that the directions are queued and executed on each frame instead of executed on the spot. I had that same issue when I made my first javascript snake game. Just my $0.02

Thanks for pointing that out, the game is meant to be very simple and not meant for you to press buttons as fast as you can, if you press to go up and decided you want go down, then you must go left/right to achieve that

btc junkie

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:42:58 AM

if you press to go up and decided you want go down, then you must go left/right to achieve that

I don't think you understood my explanation. The snake basically cannot make a U-turn if the player presses the directions too fast. try it yourself and see.

Another bug - satoshi is only earned when the snake dies by crashing into the wall. when it dies by crashing into itself the player earns nothing.

btc junkie

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:43:46 AM

btc junkie not sure why you deleted the last bug you reported but thanks for reporting it we will fix it

Added the edit. see above.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:47:31 AM

if you press to go up and decided you want go down, then you must go left/right to achieve that

I don't think you understood my explanation. The snake basically cannot make a U-turn if the player presses the directions too fast. try it yourself and see.

Another bug - satoshi is only earned when the snake dies by crashing into the wall. when it dies by crashing into itself the player earns nothing.

I see what you mean, we will work on fixing that

Thanks

vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:35:36 PM

All pending withdrawals processed - https://blockchain.info/tx/defcbd8fee860408fab425a61e8952e8f1c59a3c00fa81b8ddb4fadae7487044

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:18:09 PM

The withdrawal has been requested. We'll process within 24 hours to the address in your profile.

64600 satoshis Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:36:50 AM

The withdrawal has been requested. We'll process within 24 hours to the address in your profile.

64600 satoshis Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

You just got paid Wink

vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:43:55 PM

Pending withdrawals just got processed - https://blockchain.info/tx/7bb194a0f7f8c99ec302803d5dfeb4a6a98661aae272450661f07cebcef2e84a

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:53:52 PM

I was sceptical about this faucet when i started but i have to admit that it is doing very well,i'm getting paid daily and most of the times i receive my payments after a few hours keep it up vodaljepa.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:13:39 PM

Thank you isen, glad you like it Smiley

btc junkie

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:57:26 PM

Is it ok with adsense to require users to turn off adblock though? I have heard some of the forum gurus there saying it violates policies but there have been mixed views.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:02:12 PM

Is it ok with adsense to require users to turn off adblock though? I have heard some of the forum gurus there saying it violates policies but there have been mixed views.

Don't know and don't care, we are switching over to mellowads very soon anyway

btc junkie

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:07:07 PM

Why not use both? I thought adsense was the number 1 choice for highest payouts?
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:14:41 PM

Why not use both? I thought adsense was the number 1 choice for highest payouts?

I don't trust adsense Wink

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:18:07 PM

64600 satoshis Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

You just got paid Wink

Payment received Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:18:03 PM

Are you going to reduce the rewards when you switch to mellowads?Why not use both adsense and mellowads?i know that you don't like adsense and probably they gonna ban your account too but until this happens you can get advantage of them.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:20:03 PM

Are you going to reduce the rewards when you switch to mellowads?Why not use both adsense and mellowads?i know that you don't like adsense and probably they gonna ban your account too but until this happens you can get advantage of them.

I might do that even just get one payout from them, when we switch to mellowads we plan to increase earnings if things go good, we will never decrease reward past 500 so nothing to worry about Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: