Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlavorCoin Radio (FLVR) PoW/PoS sha256  (Read 49963 times)
doogjy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:11:38 PM

You could also let users vote with 2flav and donate like 90% of it to the artist they are voting for. That way people can support their favorite artist in two different ways, by donating some money to them and also bringing new listeners and possibly new donators. This is social crowdfunding for music. And your station will get 10% of donations, no need to search for good music because the fans will submit it to you to support their artists, and will always be playing the best fresh music one can find.

You could select the amount of songs from that artist proportional to the amount of 2flav used for voting. That way you'll also be able to fill your stream 24/7 while still taking votes into account.

If an artist does not accept donations, you can just save the 2flav coins (90% of the original donation) in a wallet until the artist accepts them. That way you are just taking them out of the market which will increase the price.

For all of this you'll need some kind of website of course, and an easier way to get 2flav than USD->BTC-Exhange->Yobit->2flav-wallet which is too complicated for mass adoption. The most critical point for mass adoption will be how to make the process of getting and spending 2flav as accessible as possible, without people having to deal with weird 40-characters long crypto addresses and having to learn how to use Yobit. This is the real innovative problem you'll have to solve. Until then, we'll only have crypto insiders being able to vote, which of course is a good first step. It could be part of the roadmap.

(Thinking about in-client "vote" button and integrated music player ... but I think my mind is going crazy now Cheesy)

Gandalf, I think you are onto something good here and I have some ideas related to what you've suggested that might be interesting. I am a little caught up in other things at the moment, but I love where your head is at!

Church, thanks for speaking with me today and clarifying a few things. I will be checking up on this project frequently! Thanks for all your hard work.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
church (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:17:01 AM

@TillKoeln some of the best producers on the planet are from germany, its a yes from me.
church (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:34:17 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 01:18:13 AM by church

my next mission is to launch FlavorCoin Radio.

i now have online radio webcaster licence from ppl in the uk

il edit this post as il be adding prs licence also.

regarding the artists, some of them will be getting royalties as it goes hand in hand with music royalties via the licencing from both ppl for artists and record labels and prs for the publishing rights

there are adds on soundcloud but these are not mine as they are wanting users to upgrade for add free listening.

the radio stream will aim at the crypto community shorts adds for coin announcements also at a later date interviews, from launch it will be 24/7 music across uk and europe, where crypto meets music shining the light on what we do, creating more of an social awarness of digitcurrencies.

there will be other ideas added in, 1 step at a time.

i would like to use a software called radioDJ where other djs can stream in2 the station. maybe some guys outthere in crypto land would like to do a set , you are more than welcome 2 stream in

genres deephouse r&b electronic dance chat debate

also possibly using watsapp for live call ins

il may edit this as really i would like to take this 1 step at a time

mixcloud will be added

instagram and vine

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:50:38 AM

Thanks for the updates church!

creating more of an social awarness of digitcurrencies.

Well maybe instead of making the process of getting 2flav simpler (which is a difficult problem), it's easier to educate people how to do it the current way - maybe some small FAQ for new listeners, explaining things.

Btw. The block reward is 5 now. I expect people to dump their stakes now, so the price may go down. After that, it will rise as the project progresses =)

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:31:41 AM

Well maybe instead of making the process of getting 2flav simpler (which is a difficult problem), it's easier to educate people how to do it the current way - maybe some small FAQ for new listeners, explaining things.

Btw. The block reward is 5 now. I expect people to dump their stakes now, so the price may go down. After that, it will rise as the project progresses =)

I agree on the dumps as the hiPOS has ended.
A lot will do the big mistakes and dump their (free ) coins.I think the people who believe in this project will be there to collect some cheap coins.
@Gandalf86 I'm glad I 'm here too.I have some things to discuss and propose to church , that will do real good to the coin in terms of promotion, but I cannot say anything in public as it will be pure shil.
ATM accumulation phase,waiting for dumps.
church (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:02:18 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 09:15:26 PM by church

Testing flavorcoin radio

will update track listing tunein api

see latest posts on twitter

you can find me here, or bittrex slack or steps slack or yobit or mail flavorcoin@gmail.com

geoblocking us/canada

Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:26:51 AM

Awesome! Listening to Flavor music now on http://tunein.com/radio/FlavorCoin-Radio-s268812/

geoblocking us/canada

Why?

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
church (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:51:02 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 09:44:06 PM by church

licensing different territories on different platforms can be complicated, everything has a price tag

as its only me funding this project, i can only afford so much at a time. have purchased 2 licences from ppl and prs, i am taking this journey 1 step at a time.

This project lives on social media, and the airwaves

for projects to evolve, one needs to think outside the box. social networking
moncorp

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:41:07 PM

We arranged with altcoinsteps to handle the swap of Flav to 2FLAF, he will post detail of how to do the swap in a few hours.

We will also update the ann with this information.
I was asked by the 2FLAV coin dev, Church to conduct the swap from FlavCoin to 2FlavCoin.

The swap will run for 1 month and will end on 30 June 2016. This is enough notice for all holders of FlavCoin to swap their coins to 2FlavCoin.

The swap will be 75 (FlavCoin) for 1 (2FlavCoin). The new coin is considerably less and will have a much higher value.

For the swap you need to do the following:

Send your coins from you old wallet to F5q7ToS5rKDfdAt2rgf9yPXY2f21wp8sq4 (burn address).

Once you send the coins you need to send me a private message on bitcointalk, altcoinsteps with the following information:

Your old Flav wallet address from where you send the coins.

Your new 2Flav address, you can download the new wallet in the ann of 2FlavCoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494170)

Amount of coins

TX

BCT username or e-mail address, we will keep this confidential and not share it with anybody.

If you have any question, please contact me.

can we still swap?

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
church (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:54:24 PM

swap ended 4 weeks ago, however, altcoinsteps is the escrow, you will need to contact him.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 10:32:44 PM

Hey Simon,

what do you think about making a weekly update here, just to keep the thread alive? There isn't much happening around this project otherwise because the coin is still not in use. If you could make a progress review once a week, just select a weekday, that would help all people interested in the project here.

Meanwhile the price is rising, highest buy order on Yobit 31 sat.

Ceterum censeo, the ANN post must be fixed.

Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:26:04 PM

Ok sorry yeah you are right, it's your project. Just wanted to share some ideas for improvement, but of course you are free to do it your way. Sorry if I made it sound too insistent. I think I'll better just watch and enjoy from now on. Good luck! =)

church (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:56:12 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 01:07:55 AM by church

would like if we could take chatter on to twitter

have applied to another exchange also verified identity on there. weather we get listed there, i have know idea

2 months ago i signed the microsoft azure. i'm unconvinced on microsoft, however, let's see where it takes us

Thankyou to miners, stakers and holders for your efforts

also Thankyou to altcoinsteps and grandwest andrepierre

we continue with our journey.

shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 07:33:08 PM

I would like to reserve HINDI  translation!

Call me if u want this!

Am I spamming? Report me!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:13:50 PM

Nice movement on Yobit.  Cool  About 10 people chatting about in in the Yobit trollbox, while listening to Flavorcoin Radio. Watching the pump. That's how I like it!  Smiley  Continue the good work!

amitd2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:52:32 PM

I agree on the dumps as the hiPOS has ended.
A lot will do the big mistakes and dump their (free ) coins.I think the people who believe in this project will be there to collect some cheap coins.
@Gandalf86 I'm glad I 'm here too.I have some things to discuss and propose to church , that will do real good to the coin in terms of promotion, but I cannot say anything in public as it will be pure shil.
ATM accumulation phase,waiting for dumps.

m3rt1x is there any good news on the floor about 2FLAV because 2FLAV is on the Rise since yesterday & still No Major Dumping reported that means we're only going up that's what I think so. I'm not a Crypto Expert, you might be knowing the reason about the Pump so just reveal it here  so that we can come to know.
and_cac

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:00:57 AM

3 days ago started pushing 2flav step by step higher and catching small dumps.
It was some risk, but with other ppl trying keep price 100+ satoshi.
Not sure if will be big dump next days.
If dev working, and coin have strong community, investors will not sell.

Its really nice coin.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:13:36 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 08:28:30 AM by Gandalf86

Just wanted to say that the Max. supply on the ANN post is still nonsense, because we're already far above it and because POS is not capped.

You have also still not explained what these numbers are supposed to mean:
POW: 6464067 FLAV

POS: 6464067 FLAV

The block explorer from STEPS is dead but you seem to be working on it, which is nice.

The available supply on Coinmarketcap is completely wrong as well, resulting in a wrong displayed market cap - many people are using CMC as an important information source, you should fix this.

(I am hesitant to mention that the ANN post's "roadmap" still looks pretty messy because you are not going to fix it anyway lol, even after you said you would. You are the marketing expert of us. Tongue)

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:04:34 PM

The available supply on Coinmarketcap is completely wrong as well, resulting in a wrong displayed market cap - many people are using CMC as an important information source, you should fix this.

don't know what coinmarketcap you are looking at, but it diiffers about 2k coins, which depends on the measurementintervall.
i don't think cmc is updating every coin every minute.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:02:51 PM

don't know what coinmarketcap you are looking at, but it diiffers about 2k coins, which depends on the measurementintervall.
i don't think cmc is updating every coin every minute.

Hey nice! When I last looked at it, the coin supply was 4M and the market cap was $2K. It's nice to see it fixed!  Smiley

Church working silently again? Cheesy

The ANN seems to be edited, it now says "Original supply" instead of "max. supply", probably referring to the old fixed-amount crypto token Flavorcoin v.1? That makes more sense, although I don't see its relevance here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: