Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What site do you prefer to gamble? And Why?
Bustabit - 1 (4%)
Bitsler - 3 (12%)
Satoshimines - 0 (0%)
Primedice - 8 (32%)
Sports Betting - 13 (52%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best site to Gamble?  (Read 1815 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:18:25 AM

For me all of them are good. But im searching for the best ? Can someone tell what is it ?

I've been to most of them, and all of them have some sort of flaw.. ATM im just chilling in PD.. got many friends there, and making many new friends there as well.. we all moan and riot together and of course HR is usually very busy, so even if I have nothing to wager, there is usually a whale going ham there, and of course the rest of us are chatting about it ..
I think you can get many friends around the gambling site because every gambling site give facilities of chat, actually the most searched by users is valid provably fair and small house edge. do you know where gambling site that provides the smallest house edge. for example dice ?
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:29:22 AM

For me directbet is the best site as I am betting on sports only; its very user friendly, easy and simple. There is no need to create any account and registration; you can place the bets without sharing your personal information which is the really good feature. It is one of the most popular website when it comes to sports betting.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

I'll say bistabit because it's unique and fun. Also it has a chatroom full of people to talk to so its never boring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: