Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2017, 04:12:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [vSLICE] ★A Profit Sharing Token for vDice★ [ProfitContainer is Deployed]  (Read 27568 times)
Mrtree420

Activity: 51

MrCreeper

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

Hi guys,

I want to trade my VSL for BTC and then transfer the BTC to Kraken.

Which exchange can I use best to do this? Basically I have the choice between Liqui and Livecoin.

Most trading of VSL happens on Liqui, however I read that this exchange is not reliable when you want do do a withdrawal.
Another option is Livecoin, however I cannot find if this site is reliable when it comes to withdrawals and what the maximum withdrawal amount is.

Does anyone have any experience in trading VSL and can recommend me what  to do?

BR

I withdraw from Liqui all the time and never had a problem. But the withdraw fee for btc is high compared to other exchange exchanges. I don't use Kraken but am sure they have ETH or LTC you could look into send alts and save of the btc withdraw fee from Liqui.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minorman

Activity: 576

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:04 PM

Hi guys,

Which exchange can I use best to do this? Basically I have the choice between Liqui and Livecoin.

Most trading of VSL happens on Liqui, however I read that this exchange is not reliable when you want do do a withdrawal.
Another option is Livecoin, however I cannot find if this site is reliable when it comes to withdrawals and what the maximum withdrawal amount is.

Does anyone have any experience in trading VSL and can recommend me what  to do?

BR

I withdraw from Liqui all the time and never had a problem. But the withdraw fee for btc is high compared to other exchange exchanges. I don't use Kraken but am sure they have ETH or LTC you could look into send alts and save of the btc withdraw fee from Liqui.

Is it safe to trade on liqui any of the tokens? I see some complaints coming up on the withdrawal side when the request is pending for a long time on the liqui thread.How is the current experience trading there and also it is safe when considering a few hacks being reported by users on their liqui accounts?

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Metros

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:26 PM

So did vSLICE did any profit sharing yet?
minorman

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:13:52 PM

So did vSLICE did any profit sharing yet?

If you read the questions which have been answered above you would not have raised this question.

It has been a few months where people are already getting the profit from the profit container based on the lock in period every month.The profit is small since the bets processed are also low in number

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

12inchMom

Activity: 56

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

Hi guys,

BR

Is it safe to trade on liqui any of the tokens? I see some complaints coming up on the withdrawal side when the request is pending for a long time on the liqui thread.How is the current experience trading there and also it is safe when considering a few hacks being reported by users on their liqui accounts?

I have traded a few coins on liqui with no hiccup. Though i should add that went i said a few coins, i really meant it. total was under 0.2btc. Anyway, my withdrawal took a few hrs but my only complain is there fee. it's quite high compared to the other exchanges i use, thus the reason i stayed away after that initial use.

AM6T2J61bNAi7iU1jWQeHcKxaPwQB8LtGQ
minorman

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

Hi guys,

BR

I have traded a few coins on liqui with no hiccup. Though i should add that went i said a few coins, i really meant it. total was under 0.2btc. Anyway, my withdrawal took a few hrs but my only complain is there fee. it's quite high compared to the other exchanges i use, thus the reason i stayed away after that initial use.

Agreed, they really have too high fees for withdrawing BTC and if you check ETH based tokens it's even higher for that.Compared to bittrex where the fees range from 0.1-0.5 for a token like HMQ, it's totally higher in the range of 3-5 HMQ in case of liqui.This is the reason I don't use the exchange for trading any new tokens.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

btcdevil

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

Hi guys,

BR

Agreed, they really have too high fees for withdrawing BTC and if you check ETH based tokens it's even higher for that.Compared to bittrex where the fees range from 0.1-0.5 for a token like HMQ, it's totally higher in the range of 3-5 HMQ in case of liqui.This is the reason I don't use the exchange for trading any new tokens.

That is why the big whales are not trading on that site and only the site developers and their bot is running on all coins because lot of time i have seen that only the bot is trading in the coins and you have to sell in lower if you want to sell your coin.

FandangledGizmo

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

VSlots released  Smiley

https://mobile.twitter.com/vDice_io/status/907169258945302533

Release ANN - Alpha Version of vSlots.

Under constant improvement until beta release next month.

btcrocks

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

VSlots released  Smiley

https://mobile.twitter.com/vDice_io/status/907169258945302533

Release ANN - Alpha Version of vSlots.

Under constant improvement until beta release next month.

That's a great news, but when I checked vdice.io and under that dapps and click play its still says " Coming soon" and when I checked the tweet and there was a link to the blog which has a different sub domain link for the slot in alpha phase.

So the link for slot game is http://slot.vdice.io and more information on how to play can be found here.

https://blog.vdice.io/vslots-alpha-release-and-development-update/

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.