Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017  (Read 158344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 02:57:30 PM

hi all ...

we have now a pool available to mine goldblocks ...

it has been in testing and seems quite stable with the small amount of hashrate that we have been testing with ...

if the community wants to spread the hashrate over the pools - and not centralize the network has - then everyone is welcome to mine as much or as little as they want on the pool ...

we will leave this on 'beta' status for 7 days - and if all works well without any major issue - it will be changed to 'production' mode ...

for those of you that know me - know that i am first and foremost a miner - and have been for the better part of a few years now as well as know of thefarm that we have pushed large hashrates through various pools ...

this is NOT our first pool - as we have our own official granite pool - but this IS the first mpos pool outside of our inhouse project - as we believe in helping where we can ... especially with devs we are familiar and have a good rapport with ...

the details of the pool is as follows - and if you will dev - please add to the op if you approve ...

Code:
pool type - mpos ...
pool address - goldblocks.granitecoin.com ...
pool port - 8000 ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...
miner donation - starting at 0.7% but entirely at miners discretion ...

your help with the testing ( and consequently the use of ) the pool is very much appreciated ...

any issues - please contact directly on irc #digitaldzyne ... and we will investigate and attend to as soon as humanly possible ...

happy mining ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

hi all ...

it has been in testing and seems quite stable with the small amount of hashrate that we have been testing with ...

if the community wants to spread the hashrate over the pools - and not centralize the network has - then everyone is welcome to mine as much or as little as they want on the pool ...

we will leave this on 'beta' status for 7 days - and if all works well without any major issue - it will be changed to 'production' mode ...

for those of you that know me - know that i am first and foremost a miner - and have been for the better part of a few years now as well as know of thefarm that we have pushed large hashrates through various pools ...

this is NOT our first pool - as we have our own official granite pool - but this IS the first mpos pool outside of our inhouse project - as we believe in helping where we can ... especially with devs we are familiar and have a good rapport with ...

the details of the pool is as follows - and if you will dev - please add to the op if you approve ...

Code:
pool type - mpos ...
pool port - 8000 ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...

your help with the testing ( and consequently the use of ) the pool is very much appreciated ...

any issues - please contact directly on irc #digitaldzyne ... and we will investigate and attend to as soon as humanly possible ...

happy mining ...

#crysx

Well, thank you crysx! Much appreciate.
Of course i will add it to the Op, i was thinking to propose you to give the pool the official status, if you agree ofcourse. That would be nice.
If yes, i will also iframe it in official website www.goldblocks.eu 

Guys, please spread the hash please to http://goldblocks.granitecoin.com/ , thanks!

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 03:38:36 PM

hi all ...

Code:
pool type - mpos ...
pool port - 8000 ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...

happy mining ...

#crysx

Of course i will add it to the Op, i was thinking to propose you to give the pool the official status, if you agree ofcourse. That would be nice.

Guys, please spread the hash please to http://goldblocks.granitecoin.com/ , thanks!

very much appreciated darkgold ...

there are a couple of little things id like to iron out within the pool itself ( and they are more functional - rather than coin / payment related - tidbits ) ... but yes - it would be a pleasure to be added to the website ...

just let me know what needs to be done from our end - and we will be good to go ...

though a good thorough testing of the pool - especially with much higher hash than what we have been testing with - would give us a better idea of how it performs under stress ...

but then - you know how much of a perfectionist i can be - and it may be that im being way too fussy ...

again - very much appreciated ... just let me know what we need to do here on this end ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:33:57 PM

hi all ...
Code:
pool type - mpos ...
pool port - 8000 ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...
happy mining ...

#crysx
very much appreciated darkgold ...
there are a couple of little things id like to iron out within the pool itself ( and they are more functional - rather than coin / payment related - tidbits ) ... but yes - it would be a pleasure to be added to the website ...
just let me know what needs to be done from our end - and we will be good to go ...
though a good thorough testing of the pool - especially with much higher hash than what we have been testing with - would give us a better idea of how it performs under stress ...
but then - you know how much of a perfectionist i can be - and it may be that im being way too fussy ...
again - very much appreciated ... just let me know what we need to do here on this end ...
tanx ...

#crysx

Great then, i can announce that http://goldblocks.granitecoin.com/ is Goldblocks official mining pool and it is under beta testing.
As crysx says, we need some more hash speed to see how it performs under stress, so we ask a beta testers please.
From your end crysx, i think nothing needs to be done, if there is something i will let u know. Website is not public yet, but will be soon, with official pool inside.

miners, point some hash in here !

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:15:01 PM

hi all ...

Code:
pool type - mpos ...
pool port - 8000 ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...

happy mining ...

#crysx

I just switch to your pool, I like it, is fast responding.
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 08:58:25 PM

http://goldblocks.granitecoin.com/ works perfect, we have already found 9 blocks !
Really nice job crysx
thanks nid125

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 02:41:39 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 03:03:45 AM by crysx

http://goldblocks.granitecoin.com/ works perfect, we have already found 9 blocks !
Really nice job crysx
thanks nid125

@darkgold - much appreciated ...

i woke to see check everything - and all is functional and running smooth from this end ( ie - the backend of the system ) ...

and yes - i was surprised that we have hit a few blocks already ... nice work guys ...

@nid125 - it does seem to be smooth and quite quick ... tanx for helping test ...

@shkbits - i was in bed when you messaged on irc as im in adelaide australia which is the 'downunder' time zone Tongue ... so if anyone does get online - wait there - or stay logged in for an answer / chat ( if you can of course ) ... if im personally not online - others who are may have an answer for you ...

ill look into the reason its a low diff on this - and change it accordingly ... ive set low difficulties or testing - but high hashrates will become an issue for the low diff stratum - so ill setup another specifically for the higher diff levels - or ill expand the current stratum diff to cover the higher diff levels ...

tanx for getting online and letting me know ...

this is what beta is all about - and i appreciate this testing phase ... the changes will occur very shortly - and ill publish the changes ...

first the increase in diff scope - then if that is still causing nicehash / miningrigrentals issues - ill setup another stratum specifically for nicehash / miningrigrentals diff levels ...

what would you think the starting diff should be for goldblocks highhash? ...

update - the stratum maximum difficulty setting has been raised to 250 ( which covers most of the diff ranges - from low hash to very high hash ) ... stratum just reset - so a small few seconds delay while it fired up again ...

if this does not cater for the miners with high hashrates ... ill setup a new port for the heavy hashers of the community ...

please let me know how all this goes ...

and one more tanx to all that are mining here - and the donations you are giving the pool ...

#crysx

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:47:13 PM

Congrats on the new pool, this coin will certainly be going places.. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1050754118340826&id=1041374532612118  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

What happened today on the GB market who has offloaded a ton of GB? I hope I can make some btc in a few days to scoop some up..some whales have dumped hard and no idea why as this coin is really one with a good future so I hope I can scoop up more soon..All the ones I have are staking in my wallet.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:31:58 AM

looking forward to buying some gold when site comes online... hope it is soon.
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:43:42 AM

50x 1 gram investments would mean clearing both markets sell orders to 10-50k value. don't sell low, big money coming.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:49:33 AM

so there's a big things to come with this coin when the site go online again? hope we can see further info about it
i can see good price from yobit so i got curious , do you have any possible ways to get some bounty?
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:35:04 AM

hi all ...

it seemed there were a few issues with autopayments and difficulty issues with mining yesterday ...

with regards to payouts ... this was a matter of the crons ( the auto part of the pool ) not functioning as it should due to the differences in rpc calls of the coin ... scripts adjusted and rerun - tested - and autopayouts running well now ...

with regards to mining ... the heavy miners of the community were getting knocked off the stratum due to the low starting diff ... being in beta - we did not expect that it would be so heavily hit - but there is demand in the mining of goldblocks - and as such - set to work yesterday to rectify the issue ...

a new stratum was setup - with a starting diff of 2.5 that maxes out to 70 - as a test for the high hash miners - using nicehash or miningrigrentals or others ...

testing of the stratum initially had a few bumps - but these were ironed out readily enough ...

the new hidiff stratum is available for use - tanx to the testing that shkbits afforded us the opportunity with - throwing more than 1.6-3.4gh at the pool and stratum ... testing passed with flying colours ...

so now the hidiff stratum is open to community ... details below ...

Code:
lodiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8000/

hidiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8500/

remember that the hidiff stratum is for those miners that require a starting diff of 2.5 ( which is very high for x11 under most circumstances ) ...

ive seen a few comments about the pool being very responsive - and those comments are very much appreciated ...

the goldblocks pool is based on a very large infrastructure that caters to some of the largest corporate systems in the world ... yes - it costs a lot to have it there - but it is well worth the speed and responsiveness that the pool and stratums provide ... so all your donations to the pool are very much appreciated - though there is absolutely NO pressure for a donation if you do not wish it ...

the pool fee will stay at 0.7% of the mining - it will NOT be raised ...

infact - all our successive pools ( currently granite and ozziecoin ) will be based on the same low fee structure ...

as always - if there are any issues - please inform us ...

tanx ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:26:15 AM

my auction for 3000 GB finishes today at 12pm,
currently going for 2000 BUMBA, mega cheap Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515331

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 06:41:33 AM

my auction for 3000 GB finishes today at 12pm,
currently going for 2000 BUMBA, mega cheap Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515331

hi bumba ...

been a long time again ...

id be interested in a deal mate ...

#crysx

pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:22:49 AM

Waiting for the website and Gold  Grin

Blockchain technology
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:28:21 AM

7 1/2 HOURS LEFT Cheesy

atm on yobit,
3000 (ish) goldblocks will cost you over .02 btc,

atm on cryptopia
6448 bumba @0.00000049 will cost you 0.00315952   Cheesy

--

also, to smooth the final process, here is a BUMBA deposit address for the winner
BLGjydyoukriUjhnNEtzRtfJaXq35uRDs3

i will also add it to the OP

35 minutes left ??
current bid 3000 BUMBA !! such cheap !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515331.new#new

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:44:01 AM

oops.

'fraid i'm going to have to cancel my auction …

i've been preparing for a full re-install of OSX, and um, have deleted my goldblocks wallet.

lol.
i'll look a bit further but i'm reasonably confident that it's well gone.

i feel slightly foolish :p

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 12:29:58 PM

oops.

'fraid i'm going to have to cancel my auction …

i've been preparing for a full re-install of OSX, and um, have deleted my goldblocks wallet.

lol.
i'll look a bit further but i'm reasonably confident that it's well gone.

i feel slightly foolish :p

it happens mate ...

good luck with it - especially if you didnt have a backup ...

#crysx

redkinggg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:43:46 PM

Any update on the website Dev?  Looking forward to it, seeing is believing  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: