Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017  (Read 158344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 12:57:00 PM

Are you all sure that you have newest wallet? 'cos there was 2 updates. One without webkit, one with webkit without nodes, and last one with nodes and everything.

of course mate ...

and i dont use the qt wallet - i just compile it for fun and the very occasional use ...

my main use is the daemon - and that is running in my workstation all the time as a service ... even while i type this ...

always compiled from git / master ...

is all good tho - sometimes these things happen ... and they are an easy fix ...

my workstation is a linux system - fedora 23 x64 - so its very used to me running these sorts of things on here Wink ...

i dont use windows ...

#crysx

I wish I was as geeky as you guys, I got wallets dangling on my desktop and have t keep opening and closing them as they slow it all down. I think this project can be success if we get enough buyers. As soon as I can afford I will give the gold a go for sure, just got to get some nasty bills paid and out of the way first. Smiley.

it doesnt take a geek or to be geeky ...

just a little patience and a little knowledge and perseverance - and some help along the way ...

you need to WANT to learn how - not just do ...

which is the one thing i CAN say - that help here is not far ...

which is why i back the 'goldrush' - and have setup a stable pool for those who want it ... the official pool of goldblocks - with one of the lowest fees for mining - 0.7% ... gold in a number itself ...

ill be buying gb when i get the chance ... and mine it after next week when thefarm is running ...

if things go the way it has been - it should be real nice for those invested in it ...

its not about the short term ... its about the long term investment ...

and nothing much better than gold or precious metals and gemstones ... or even a coin that keeps increasing in value Wink ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:15:22 PM

Nobody is asking for everything... They just want a fair price. It's really stupid to pay $1000 for less than $500 of gold..

So you are saying that GB shares that goes with package worth zero ? Ok, i say that every GB worth $1. So by my calculations for $1000 you will get 10gr 24K Gold with purity 999.9 and $12.000 .

Out here in the real world you buy stuff for what its worth, not what someone dreams of it being worth. I listed previously the price layout for gold and the GB for each package, I suggest you give it a look.
instahater

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:55:10 PM

Nobody is asking for everything... They just want a fair price. It's really stupid to pay $1000 for less than $500 of gold..

So you are saying that GB shares that goes with package worth zero ? Ok, i say that every GB worth $1. So by my calculations for $1000 you will get 10gr 24K Gold with purity 999.9 and $12.000 .

Out here in the real world you buy stuff for what its worth, not what someone dreams of it being worth. I listed previously the price layout for gold and the GB for each package, I suggest you give it a look.

Why do people think that the DEV should work for free? Why do you think the hosting for the website, the work put in to the coin, promo, time and energy are free?? IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FUD AT THE DOOR! Smiley
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:02:26 PM

Why do people think that the DEV should work for free? Why do you think the hosting for the website, the work put in to the coin, promo, time and energy are free?? IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FUD AT THE DOOR! Smiley

He isn't selling work, he is selling gold he is purchasing from a company and trying to flip it for double. Coming out with this shitcoin to try and cover it up is actually quite amusing.

I highly doubt he even has the gold he is trying to sell, reason why he is charging so much. Has to send part of that off in a real order for gold.

Then again, idiots will go to great lengths to try and screw people over and make money. In this case he has failed because nobody has bought any of his GB or gold.

Not all of us were born yesterday, some of us can actually use their brain for something.
instahater

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:20:47 PM

He isn't selling work, he is selling gold he is purchasing from a company and trying to flip it for double. Coming out with this shitcoin to try and cover it up is actually quite amusing.

I highly doubt he even has the gold he is trying to sell, reason why he is charging so much. Has to send part of that off in a real order for gold.

Then again, idiots will go to great lengths to try and screw people over and make money. In this case he has failed because nobody has bought any of his GB or gold.

Not all of us were born yesterday, some of us can actually use their brain for something.

No one is forcing you to buy anything. He is selling GB and Gold not just gold. So at the end of the day, he is selling his work, time, effort and idea.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:34:18 PM

No one is forcing you to buy anything. He is selling GB and Gold not just gold. So at the end of the day, he is selling his work, time, effort and idea.

Why haven't you purchased any then if it is such a great deal? You should be hopping all over it before the $5,000 he is trying to get  is gotten.
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:37:17 PM

I understand that you look at the package as a consumer.  
But there are a few points you are failing to grasp..

1. If a person owns or claims to own something is free to charge whatever price he seems fit for his product.  A bottle of water maybe $2 at one restaursnt but $3 in a restaurant or maybe even 50 cents in the store.  Its the same bottle but all businesses charge differently.

2. You are looking at the price of GB as if its constant agreed its far away from the difference in cost and profit margin is huge. But the market is really volatile that same GB could be worth 10c in the next 1 hour. You know how cryto works. And imagine the dev gets 20 orders.  What is he suppose to do? He has promised 1000GB with package 1 selling at $100 whch now cost him $145.

3. Unless the price of GB and Gold is tracked and modified in the package real time he will have to keep a margin of safety.  Development is ongoing so I am sure that will happen in the future.

Its nice having community members like yourself here.  Even i started to jump around its too expensive until I sat and saw things from his side.

Blockchain technology
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:57:10 PM

1. If a person owns or claims to own something is free to charge whatever price he seems fit for his product.  A bottle of water maybe $2 at one restaursnt but $3 in a restaurant or maybe even 50 cents in the store.  Its the same bottle but all businesses charge differently.

2. You are looking at the price of GB as if its constant agreed its far away from the difference in cost and profit margin is huge. But the market is really volatile that same GB could be worth 10c in the next 1 hour. You know how cryto works. And imagine the dev gets 20 orders.  What is he suppose to do? He has promised 1000GB with package 1 selling at $100 whch now cost him $145.

3. Unless the price of GB and Gold is tracked and modified in the package real time he will have to keep a margin of safety.  Development is ongoing so I am sure that will happen in the future.

Its nice having community members like yourself here.  Even i started to jump around its too expensive until I sat and saw things from his side.

What you refer to is called price gouging. It is when you take one item and try to sell it for more than it is ethically or reasonably worth.

Both you and I know that this coin isn't going to be priced anywhere near close to what he is asking and that nobody will see a return except for the guy who sold it to you.

A good example? The price is currently 1/2 of what it was yesterday and continues to drop lower and lower.
pugilist555

GBM

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:05:38 PM

1. If a person owns or claims to own something is free to charge whatever price he seems fit for his product.  A bottle of water maybe $2 at one restaursnt but $3 in a restaurant or maybe even 50 cents in the store.  Its the same bottle but all businesses charge differently.

2. You are looking at the price of GB as if its constant agreed its far away from the difference in cost and profit margin is huge. But the market is really volatile that same GB could be worth 10c in the next 1 hour. You know how cryto works. And imagine the dev gets 20 orders.  What is he suppose to do? He has promised 1000GB with package 1 selling at $100 whch now cost him $145.

3. Unless the price of GB and Gold is tracked and modified in the package real time he will have to keep a margin of safety.  Development is ongoing so I am sure that will happen in the future.

Its nice having community members like yourself here.  Even i started to jump around its too expensive until I sat and saw things from his side.

What you refer to is called price gouging. It is when you take one item and try to sell it for more than it is ethically or reasonably worth.

Both you and I know that this coin isn't going to be priced anywhere near close to what he is asking and that nobody will see a return except for the guy who sold it to you.

A good example? The price is currently 1/2 of what it was yesterday and continues to drop lower and lower.

Maybe he will alter and mybe he wont.  Eventually nobody is going to buy from him if there is no ROI. its just the start and there is a lot of development ahead.

Lets judge it after a few months maybe?

Blockchain technology
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:15:08 PM

CryptoDatabase, you are sooo wrong, sorry i am saying this, but you are so wrong. in every word you are saying you are wrong. But that's just you. You are not involved in devlopment nor in supporting this coin, thats why you don't know what you are saying. Because i am the developer, i know things that you don't. you don't even think reasonable, you just talk.
And because of your attitude, i will not try to explain nothing to you. Because you don't make a research, you will never be able to recognise the potential, and to be among first ones, that will make profit.
This coin will be huge whatever everyone here on this forum thinks, simply because this coin doesn't much depends of members of this forum. It has a real GOLD company behind.
It was announced on this forum because is the best most visited forum for altcoins, not because GB can find investors here. My experience tells me that most of members on this forum are $5 dumpers.
No worries, i will do all the job to get profit to whoever hold coins. Until then, just watch.
Minimum target price for summer 2017 is 0.00030000 btc

instahater

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:22:57 PM

Why haven't you purchased any then if it is such a great deal? You should be hopping all over it before the $5,000 he is trying to get  is gotten.

I have been on board with this project from day 1. I am still MINING this coin and i will continue to mine until there are zero coins left. Watch your mouth chief.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:27:16 PM

CryptoDatabase, you are sooo wrong, sorry i am saying this, but you are so wrong. in every word you are saying you are wrong. But that's just you. You are not involved in devlopment nor in supporting this coin, thats why you don't know what you are saying. Because i am the developer, i know things that you don't. you don't even think reasonable, you just talk.
And because of your attitude, i will not try to explain nothing to you. Because you don't make a research, you will never be able to recognise the potential, and to be among first ones, that will make profit.
This coin will be huge whatever everyone here on this forum thinks, simply because this coin doesn't much depends of members of this forum. It has a real GOLD company behind.
It was announced on this forum because is the best most visited forum for altcoins, not because GB can find investors here. My experience tells me that most of members on this forum are $5 dumpers.
No worries, i will do all the job to get profit to whoever hold coins. Until then, just watch.

You make claims that GB is backed by gold. Where is this gold and who owns it? How is it backed by gold if it cannot be redeemed with gold?

I have been on board with this project from day 1. I am still MINING this coin and i will continue to mine until there are zero coins left. Watch your mouth chief.

The only thing I need to watch is your money going poof while mine stays with me.
psiko33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:34:59 PM

he is not wrong, and you keep on INSULTING  this comunity.
30k lol  ahahah in your dreams.
If that is the target:why you give 5000 gb with every package?
why everybody is dumping GB?isn't you ?
btw:big gold investors doesn't buy in nline shops:dude
CryptoDatabase +1
darkgold you're kinda funny...  so , you come to this place full of idiots, as you sightlly suggest , to announce your coin and your website where you link to exchanges like poloniex or bittrex , where you're not even listed?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

Let's just all be civil in here and see in a few months how things pan out and give the DEV a chance to prove his theory, at least this much the community owes him. With or without the btctalk community behind him, if he is determined to see it succeed, with good diligence, he can make it happen. Give the coin a chance.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pugilist555

GBM

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:22:53 PM

Let's just all be civil in here and see in a few months how things pan out and give the DEV a chance to prove his theory, at least this much the community owes him. With or without the btctalk community behind him, if he is determined to see it succeed, with good diligence, he can make it happen. Give the coin a chance.. Smiley

I agree.  Lets not feed the trolls in here.

Blockchain technology
psiko33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:41:35 PM

I agree.  Lets not feed the trolls in here.
Is that all that you can say?any argument defending your dear coin? and trolls? you are an hype troll , so ....I'm sorry if you've invested in ''gold''
but you could do it cheaper in any local business in your town, unless you're one of those BIG INVESTORS out of this forum , who buy gold in online shops 2xprice and getting 50$ of gb(5k)instead of 14k in exchanges if you buy,28k if you get dumped(this is more probable)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536290.new#new

with love :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:31:48 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 05:51:35 PM by nid125

I agree.  Lets not feed the trolls in here.
Is that all that you can say?any argument defending your dear coin? and trolls? you are an hype troll , so ....I'm sorry if you've invested in ''gold''
but you could do it cheaper in any local business in your town, unless you're one of those BIG INVESTORS out of this forum , who buy gold in online shops 2xprice and getting 50$ of gb(5k)instead of 14k in exchanges if you buy,28k if you get dumped(this is more probable)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536290.new#new

with love :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Bulls... just leave it man,its enough. You r not in and you probably will not so leave and watch.
I'm in with over 300k GB and not even thinking to dump, weak hands and 5$ profit traders need to find another shitcoin as this is long term investment, not for noobs.
Watch & relax, do you own business out of this tread if you don't like it, simple. cheers
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:46:12 PM

psiko33 has 9 posts all talking shit about GB, only a complete loser would make a sock puppet account to do that.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 07:30:09 PM

Bulls... just leave it man,its enough. You r not in and you probably will not so leave and watch.
I'm in with over 300k GB and not even thinking to dump, weak hands and 5$ profit traders need to find another shitcoin as this is long term investment, not for noobs.
Watch & relax, do you own business out of this tread if you don't like it, simple. cheers

Not for noobs eh? Your 300k GB was worth 4.59 BTC yesterday, now its worth 1.5 BTC. Who's the stupid one again? I had 5 BTC yesterday, today I still have 5 BTC.
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 08:08:42 PM

Not for noobs eh? Your 300k GB was worth 4.59 BTC yesterday, now its worth 1.5 BTC. Who's the stupid one again? I had 5 BTC yesterday, today I still have 5 BTC.
His 300.000 will worth many many more btc, and i am sure he is staking those like a boss, and you will still have 5 btc, if not less. That's how things goes these days...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: