Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017  (Read 158342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UGMZ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:15:00 AM

Looks like a fantastic idea and concept.  after doing some reading of the topic I have become very interested in this project.  So If i can help out in anyway then I shall.  Once Ive had a poke about Ill post you a quick report back.

Thanks

UGMZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:21:10 AM

Looks like a fantastic idea and concept.  after doing some reading of the topic I have become very interested in this project.  So If i can help out in anyway then I shall.  Once Ive had a poke about Ill post you a quick report back.

Thanks

UGMZ

well in that case ...

come have a poke around in cwi and our projects if you can help ... we would like to have talented devs that can help with the systems ...

Wink ...

and yes - this is a nice concept that darkgold has done here ... he is a good man also ... we have been dealing with each other for a long time now - and can tell you that he has the best of intentions - unlike a lot of the coin owners out there ... i would be very surprised ( and quite honestly shocked ) if he did ANYTHING wrong at all with the coin ... hence why we are working to help this coin in what way we can ...

when the full cwi site goes up - one of the pages will be the coins we support - and this is definitely one that goes on the list as being a nice project to work with ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
UGMZ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:33:12 AM

Thanks

UGMZ

well in that case ...

come have a poke around in cwi and our projects if you can help ... we would like to have talented devs that can help with the systems ...

Wink ...

and yes - this is a nice concept that darkgold has done here ... he is a good man also ... we have been dealing with each other for a long time now - and can tell you that he has the best of intentions - unlike a lot of the coin owners out there ... i would be very surprised ( and quite honestly shocked ) if he did ANYTHING wrong at all with the coin ... hence why we are working to help this coin in what way we can ...

when the full cwi site goes up - one of the pages will be the coins we support - and this is definitely one that goes on the list as being a nice project to work with ...

#crysx

My main interests and time are spent on security projects and developing security tools for webdev's and pen-testing.

I know my way about a few Programing and web languages,
Python/C++/Ruby/.Net/PHP/SQL/HTML5/

I enjoy taking on new projects and helping to develop new ideas,

Once I've had a read through all the documentation Ill have a better idea on what's going on with the projects!

Look forward to being a helping hand!

UGMZ

crysx

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:26:57 AM

Thanks

UGMZ

well in that case ...

Wink ...

#crysx

My main interests and time are spent on security projects and developing security tools for webdev's and pen-testing.

I know my way about a few Programing and web languages,
Python/C++/Ruby/.Net/PHP/SQL/HTML5/

I enjoy taking on new projects and helping to develop new ideas,

Once I've had a read through all the documentation Ill have a better idea on what's going on with the projects!

Look forward to being a helping hand!

UGMZ

great ...

we will look forward to any help you may give over the coming year - as 2017 is a year of major updates for cwi ...

our main thread we will be updating very shortly ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ...

though i cant speak for goldblocks - im assuming the same here also ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
darkgold (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:46:15 PM

i like the conversation here, dargold project is and will be part of cwi in the future.
Any good suggestions and help will be accepted.
Source is open for everyone....
I am really grateful for your interest about GoldBlocks project.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:57:06 PM

GB wallet sucked off all my system resources. I need a pentagon computer and a lustre file system to let it chill and quietly run in the background.

cracker666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:19:09 PM

reading all theses posts today and it all sounds really great for whats coming from cwi. think i need to learn how to code though
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 11:44:45 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 03:55:49 PM by Megaquake

GB wallet sucked off all my system resources. I need a pentagon computer and a lustre file system to let it chill and quietly run in the background.

My wallet runs perfect and staking well, running with nine other wallets most of those staking also and there is a few others that are freezing up but not this one i am having zero issues. 81 pages of transaction history

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
crysx

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 10:04:02 AM

i like the conversation here, dargold project is and will be part of cwi in the future.
Any good suggestions and help will be accepted.
Source is open for everyone....
I am really grateful for your interest about GoldBlocks project.

i am happy to hear that from you mate ...

the new year will be bringing much in not only the infrastructure - but also the development ...

so the work is not just in the backend and background making it look like not much is happening ... the foreground work will start to show the fruits of what we have been doing for so long ... and we will be ahppy to have goldblocks as being a part of that in everyway ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 10:06:19 AM

reading all theses posts today and it all sounds really great for whats coming from cwi. think i need to learn how to code though

much appreciated for the kind words ...

i have only touched the tip of the iceberg with what cwi will be bringing to the table in the coming 12months of 2017 ...

we will update the cwi thread next month - and when we do - we will be plotting a picture of what the coming months will bring and what it will entail ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 10:16:15 AM

hi all ...

the sync of the goldblocks wallet for the official pool is now complete - and we are testing the functionality of the pool and systems we have in place ...

it is still using the older stratum currently - which means both ports for hidiff and lodiff will be fully functional once again ...

the miner that kept his / her system mining with rejected blocks looked like they poiinted the WRONG algo at the pool ...

eitherway - his / her ip has been blocked - and their account locked ... so who ever you are - please contact us if you wish to be unlocked and unblocked ...

once testing is complete - we will 'tentatively' put the dns and pool back on ... and watch carefully ...

it is my night here - and so if anything goes wrong for any reason - it will remain that way until i wake ... i have taken full responsibility over this pool - and only i can access it fully ...

so please inform us of anything that happens with the pool - and anything that anyone sees go awry for any reason ... that would be very appreciated ...

the new pool is being built on the new custom cwi-stratum on the new cwi pool system and new cwi server ... so we will advise when this is started ...

the coins and mining and system all seem to be intact - and we hope that we can continue this way - at least until the new pool is up and running ...

we appreciate your patience with this - as its taken a while to do ...

currently - there are 48peers connected to the pool wallet - and it seems to be running solid for the time being ... though we do need miners to test again ... we need to see how the database holds out during the mining period - so any help will be very much appreciated ...

@darkgold - maybe using your miners to test initially would be safest ...

let me know - as i will be online for the next hour on skype ...

tanx ...

#crysx

darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 07:38:42 PM

#crysx, yes ill test it, on both ports.

btw seems that GB becomes very interesting coin, look at just the hashrate

crysx

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 02:57:44 AM

#crysx, yes ill test it, on both ports.

btw seems that GB becomes very interesting coin, look at just the hashrate

yup ...

and tanx ... seems to be doing ok so far - but the real test will be when we hit a block - and the database is pushed ... this should happen soon ...

if all is well - we will reinstate the pool on the old addresses and ports for the time being - while we rebuild the new pool on the new cwi-server and cwi-stratum ... so that miners can migrate across to the new pool - and we can eventually close this older pool ...

btw - a block was hit - and it seems to have been allocated and the system seems stable ...

lets keep testing this for the day ( night for you ) and skype me when you are awake to do a few smaller things - then re-release the pool if all is well ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:40:53 AM

hi all ...

we will release the pool back to the public for the purpose of not only testing - but also for the users to retrieve their coins into their own wallets ...

there seem to be some inconsistencies - and as such - we will create the new pool on the new server in earnest ... a few days and we should have that running ...

this means that with the new pool - comes new logins and registrations ... but with the sso setup - the registrations will only need to be setup once for all the pools in the cwi pool system ... the address will also change and will not be a subdomain of the chainworks industries main domain ... it will be simple a new folder on the new server alongside all the other pools ...

tanx for all your patience - and please access your accounts for those who have money left in the pool wallet to please remove them asap ...

http://goldblocks.chainworksindustries.com/ is the current pool which will change to the new address of http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/gb/ ...

as always - let us know if any issues arise ...

tanx ...

#crysx

TheDirtybird

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:51:54 PM

Wallet accesses the Harddrive way more than any other coin I have ever had.. not sure what it is doing but takes a long time to update and harddrive is continually being processed for such a slow update - 1 week updates took 6ish hours and the harddrive never stopped being accessed.  It is not efficient compared to other coins.. might want to have a look at that.

My wallet runs perfect and staking well, running with nine other wallets most of those staking also and there is a few others that are freezing up but not this one i am having zero issues. 81 pages of transaction history
WinBIts

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:35:28 AM

Do you recieve stake rewards on https://www.coinvault.io for GB or not ? wallet always not responding when i download it
darkgold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:10:35 AM

Do you recieve stake rewards on https://www.coinvault.io for GB or not ? wallet always not responding when i download it

Here you can earn stake rewards: https://poswallet.com/
https://www.coinvault.io is just online wallet without staking.

crysx

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:37:21 PM

hi all ...

the new goldblocks pool is now built - and in 'alpha' testing ...

what this means is that it is now part of the new server - on the new custom built cw-stratum - and on a new dns address ...

please stop mining on the old pool - as the stratums to that pool will be switched off immediately - and the pool active for the next few weeks to allow the users to move their coins from the pool ... so it will be fully decommissioned at that time - and the pool will no longer be accessible ... the exact date will be determined soon ...

the new pool is on the cwi-pool system - and is therefore part of the sso pool structure ...

once you register and setup on this pool - your profile and workers should be active on all the pools that are part of this system ...

the gb pool is designated 'alpha' and will be set on the same port as before ... we will move to 'beta' designation and change colour of the pool to reflect that in the coming week when mining is started - then a week later will put into full 'production ' designation and the colour of the pool will change accordingly also ...

this stratum that is currently being used seems to be able to take quite a beating - so only the single port will be used for the time being - unless we see that it cannot handle it - and will add a secondary port ... though we have seen this stratum take a beating on other pools in various algorithms - so we are confident that if there are any issues - we can have them resolved resonably quickly and well ...

below are the addresses for the main pool page ( yes - we will build a better one when there is time and the webdev can devote the effort for it ) and the direct link to the goldblocks pool ...

main page ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/

direct link to gb pool ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/gb/

miner setup address ...
stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:8000/

now the gb daemon built for centos 7 x64 is currently syncing - and should take a couple of days to finish ... when it has caught up to the current block - the mining can begin and the testing / hammering of the stratum and pool can take place ...

normally we would not release this until it has been fully tested and trialled ... but with the current pool that exists - the issues are too large now to reasonably 'fix' the pool in anyway ... so we must decomission that older pool - and commission this newer pool - on a more robust platform and more solid stratum ...

register your new profile - setup your workers - setup the miner and point to the address:port - then fire away ...

please note - that NO mining can happen until it has fully synced - but you CAN register and setup prior to that on the pool ...

we hope this serves the mining community in a much better way ... and when the cwi-site is setup - will service the world of miner and investors and everyday people alike ...

tanx ...

#crysx

WinBIts

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:44:54 PM

Here you can earn stake rewards: https://poswallet.com/
https://www.coinvault.io is just online wallet without staking.
thanks !
mineru

Activity: 129

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:31:37 AM

Interesting. Block chain based gold settlement service:

http://www.altcointoday.com/euroclear-bankchain-tests-blockchain-based-gold-settlement-service/

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: