Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017  (Read 158344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Justin88

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

They trade at trade Satoshi also. Nice

✌️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

Nice to see wonderful movement in the markets today!! Well over 100% increase in price all around!! I challenge ya'll to see if we can make this ACTUALLY as valuable as GOLD. Grin Golden opportunity arise

Doubtful. If it takes months ( yes, *MONTHS* ) to download the blockchain for this coin, why would people want this wallet.
I also have a strong suspicion there are paid shills & bots in this thread

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:23:07 AM

Nice to see wonderful movement in the markets today!! Well over 100% increase in price all around!! I challenge ya'll to see if we can make this ACTUALLY as valuable as GOLD. Grin Golden opportunity arise

Doubtful. If it takes months ( yes, *MONTHS* ) to download the blockchain for this coin, why would people want this wallet.

Well..GB blockchain is a bit heavy (over 1 million blocks), 568MB + txleveldb 743MB -rar0.89GB
This really should be slimmer , too high cpu usage etc..I have it staking and make a package for you, maybe someone else can use it also.
On the picture you can see the files i included, so just download it unpack and replace your files with those and you will be up to date right now. Of course keep your wallet.dat in place Wink
There is also wallet v1.2 which im using and posting in case someone want install new wallet just download this package, run the wallet file .exe to do installation. Dont wait for sync ,just close the wallet and use those file to replace the freshly installed. start wallet again
Please not that some antivirus program can be suspicious just about  GoldBlocks-Win-v1.2.exe but its safe and its just false positive detection. just saying, senior members know that.

GoldBlocks blockchain ~1138000 blocks 24112017.rar

I hope this will help someone
mrphuong

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:58:05 AM

Well..GB blockchain is a bit heavy (over 1 million blocks), 568MB + txleveldb 743MB -rar0.89GB
This really should be slimmer , too high cpu usage etc..I have it staking and make a package for you, maybe someone else can use it also.
On the picture you can see the files i included, so just download it unpack and replace your files with those and you will be up to date right now. Of course keep your wallet.dat in place Wink
There is also wallet v1.2 which im using and posting in case someone want install new wallet just download this package, run the wallet file .exe to do installation. Dont wait for sync ,just close the wallet and use those file to replace the freshly installed. start wallet again
Please not that some antivirus program can be suspicious just about  GoldBlocks-Win-v1.2.exe but its safe and its just false positive detection. just saying, senior members know that.

8 node connectors but blocks do not move at 1138761 blocks
I have run out 5h have not changed
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

Great to see such volume, this coin has surely reached it's next plateau. From here it seems up is the only way to go!
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

Great to see such volume, this coin has surely reached it's next plateau. From here it seems up is the only way to go!

hahahahaha, ^^^^^^^ this guy.
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:10:14 AM

I think we made it, Have you seen the charts? Tongue
TopCat9363

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:23:38 PM

Well the price has almost tripled since yesterday

Things are heating up!
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Bought some yesterday, but the main wallet does not sync?

nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:35 AM

I think we made it, Have you seen the charts? Tongue

Sure I do and I love it but will be very necessary see our dev here and share the news

Kerrie

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

Bought some yesterday, but the main wallet does not sync?

PLEASE HELP: Me too - it has been very frustrating as a new user and new to everything crypto- even if it is a little but crypto.

Directions for a new user were so difficult to follow, there were no hover hints, no clear instructions, no flowing process - I clicked INVEST. being that it was the most obvious button to press, looking all sleek and attractive..

Was able to purchase a package (only $100 starter coin), purchased thru another wallet. thinking the purchase would prompt the opening of a wallet process on GB's.

BUT NO!!! I had a dash board and many other things. but no HELP function, no CONTACT US, NO online help. and no return link the Gold bar website either. NO clue what to do.

So got out of the back office site and googled goldblocks again. Only to find a wallet option in the top bar.

Was able to open a GB wallet. and therefore able to understand to place the code in the profile back on the Back office site. but my $100 package has not become visible. then i found in package history as PENDING. Pending what?

When in the wallet then I notice this 1 year and 25 weeks worth of synchronizing that is underway.

this has eaten all my credit. no where in the INVEST or creation of the wallet does it say - HEY - IF YOU HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF INTERNET CREDIT AVAILABLE TO WASTE then buy coins through us!!!

So - to summarize - i did things in the wrong order. should have made a wallet. then made the purchase. So - presumably the coins will arrive once the sync is complete. Can someone confirm.

however - I still would have ended up with the huge time wait for the synchronizing. Time so far is about 4 hours and it has only synced 4 weeks worth. still 1 year and 22 weeks behind.

crazy. really??

frustrated and panicked - please help.

PS. The version states v1.2.1.0-g: Initial-2 - and if this is not the latest one -how is it possible that I got stuck with a backwards one - can someone confirm.

kerrie Shocked

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

Dear friend
GoldBlocks (GB) sync wallet too slow, I spent nearly 2 days to complete the synchronization but still more than 1 year, How do you help me?
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:57:04 PM

My wallet also doesnt sync... unfortunately that blockchain i uploaded is already broken.
If you try install fresh wallet with 1 year and 25 weeks behind this can take really months to sync or never but on the front page is last dev upload available to download with 1milion blocks and config file.
I downloaded and replaced all those files just with my wallet.dat after about half an hour of rescanning wallet shows 28 weeks to go... much better but its syncing like 2 blocks per minute , it can be impossible to sync the wallet... we need DEV help!

They seems to be active on facebook and twitter, we need remind them about our community here

@Kerrie try those emails or submit a ticket https://info.mygoldblocks.com/helpdesk.html

altcoinpoker

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

CANNOT SYNC MY WALLET TO!!!!

I can´t see any support.. i sent them a trouble ticket and got in contact at facebook. For the trouble ticket i dont get an answer yet and at facebook they told me to wait till sync is over!!! 1,5 years?Huh really?Huh? thats so support!!!! im really pissed off!!!!
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:52:35 PM

That's why you should always keep your wallet synced! n00bs!  Grin

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
Kerrie

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

I can´t see any support.. i sent them a trouble ticket and got in contact at facebook. For the trouble ticket i dont get an answer yet and at facebook they told me to wait till sync is over!!! 1,5 years?Huh really?Huh? thats so support!!!! im really pissed off!!!!

Can you please post your reply here when then do? Much appreciated.
Kerrie

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

My wallet also doesnt sync... unfortunately that blockchain i uploaded is already broken.
If you try install fresh wallet with 1 year and 25 weeks behind this can take really months to sync or never but on the front page is last dev upload available to download with 1milion blocks and config file.
I downloaded and replaced all those files just with my wallet.dat after about half an hour of rescanning wallet shows 28 weeks to go... much better but its syncing like 2 blocks per minute , it can be impossible to sync the wallet... we need DEV help!

They seems to be active on facebook and twitter, we need remind them about our community here

Kerrie try those emails or submit a ticket https://info.mygoldblocks.com/helpdesk.html

Thanks so much. I have submitted a ticket.

This whole "broken wallet" issue does give rise to thoughts of investors investing and being lumped in the "not able to trade or withdraw" bucket for a long time while the developers develop (and as a developing product investors are carefully taken along to ride out the waves) but Its comparable to developers having a pocket of trapped investments, in holdings, or like a bird in the hand................because they are worth 2 in the bush. There is certainly a coin and gold analogy in there somewhere ........ ..........along with a careful strategy.
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:02:14 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 09:30:35 AM by nid125

That's why you should always keep your wallet synced! n00bs!  Grin

Show that you are right and so PRO,
make a zip or rar of your complete up to date GB blockchain files and share here to help us please.

This zip should include folders and files:
database
txleveldb
.lock
blk0001.dat
db.log
debug.log
peers.dat

and if you kind enough your conf file with nodes  

If you do that you gonna be a hero (or someone else)  and Im willing to pay 500GB  if my wallet sync again with that data provided to that one super user.

This basically telling you how much data your wallet need to download to be up to date and normally absolutely  doesn't mean this will take you 1 year...
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:13:02 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 12:14:45 PM by jacko0088

Because I'm an asshole, and i need some spare money (in fact, its only for the second reason). Throw me 5000 GB and my full zip gets public released  Roll Eyes

You alla have GB, I have not!  Tongue

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
altcoinpoker

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:19:21 PM

Can you please post your reply here when then do? Much appreciated.

I wanted to post a screenshot but i cant find a way..

they said..

"hello u need to wait till sync over.

wallet must be allways conncected with the internet"

Then i said..

"But im waiting for hours!!
I wait to withdraw my 3200 gb to a market but i never received them and for me this is a lot of money.

no answer?"

and yes.. they did not answer but read my messages.. for me this is a scam
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: