Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE] Crypto-trade.com IPO and official thread!  (Read 171068 times)
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:43:26 AM

you'd think if bumface wanted to sign an exclusive deal with an exchange, he'd pick one that could handle the volume.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:52:32 AM

Site is up again.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:02:07 AM

You promised us the coins by Monday. It is already Tuesday but coins are not received yet.

We users appreciate your engineers are working hard to resolve the issue and your assurance that no coins were lost. But the fact remains that coins are not received since 7 days ago.

Why not you send us the coins directly from the exchange wallet manually first? If you have other wallets, you can send from there also.
Those who are expecting the coins will be happy to receive the coins.
Your engineers can focus on resolving the issue without nagging from us.
Other users will feel assured that Crypto-Trade always place users as your first priority and strive your best to resolve users' issues.

No coin received.
@Crypto-Trade admin: I hope you are on top of the situation.
jateruy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:04:38 AM

Hello CT, what's going on with paypal USD withdraw??? I know BTC is having some sort of problem, but what about fiat currency?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/c4hf6023plqe6nm/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20140218195234.png?dl=1&token_hash=AAH8VSzYJvDO9UMuCL-Gr8KWgunAi7_0drnCamusuXJe_A
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:53:44 AM

Login verification email works for me again; still waiting for my ticket to be answered...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mooncake

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:31:34 AM

Login verification email works for me again; still waiting for my ticket to be answered...

I am waiting for my ticket to be answered for 8 days. Please let me know if your ticket is answered.
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:28:32 PM

still waiting for 1 ticket from the 10th for a withdrawal of BTC going missing on the 9th

and 1 ticket for some UTC missing on the 14th
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 05:16:46 PM

We just released a statement about the Status Quo of Crypto-Trade on our News page:
It can be found here: https://www.crypto-trade.com/news/49

Dear Crypto-Trade user,

We're aware that the past days have been very stressful and nerve-racking for those of you who haven't been able to withdraw their Bitcoins and especially for those who still have "old" pending withdrawals from February, 10th. Please let us hereby explain what happened the past days, because it's important for us, that you - as beeing the most important part of Crypto-Trade - understand that we're not solely responsible for the current (unsatisfactory) situation and that we're standing on the same site fighting against an attack that hit the Bitcoin protocol.

Back in February, 6th we were thrilled and highly motivated to bring Crypto-Trade to a new level (don't worry, we still are) by adding new coins, improving support, PR and communication with our community. Remember that we were fully prepared for the launch of Ultracoin days before the initial start and that we were happily expecting every new user for our small but feature-rich exchange. But then something unforeseen happened which is now known as 'Bitcoin malleability attack'.

At this point allow us to quote a short passage from Coindesk about what this malleability is all about:
(below you can find the link to the article for those of you who want to read more about this exploit)

"It's an attack that lets someone change the unique ID of a bitcoin transaction before it is confirmed on the bitcoin network. The change makes it possible for someone to pretend that a transaction didn't happen, if all the right conditions are in place."

To sum it up, we were confronted with the following issues that all happened at once:
- A lot of new users (maybe users who were completely new to digital currencies at all) came to our site with high expectations
- Bitcoin malleability attack generated lots of false Bitcoin withdrawals and created thereby many many many support tickets we are still working on
- We had a glitch that postponed the proper configuration of new servers and caused issues with the site (lag)

You can imagine that the last weeks were a hell for our developers and that the whole Crypto-Trade team is still suffering from this attack as much as you.
But remember: this issue affected all exchanges, MtGox, Bitstamp, BTC-E and many more. Some of them went completely down during the attack, some of them even stopped their withdrawals, but all of them are still working on the backlog that was caused by this - like we do.

Status quo:
We're nearly finished of reviewing all Bitcoin transactions that were stuck since February, 10th and we are thankful for your patience and understanding.
Crypto-Trade never lost or stole a coin from its users, so please don't worry if some withdrawals seem to last longer than others.
That's just because we need to take a deeper look into a few withdrawals that got flagged as a double spending in our software and we just want to make sure, everything went right here.

If everything is sorted out, we will continue with the implementation of new features, increasing the general trade volume, add new coins to the trading page and start some really nice giveaways! Until then, please give us some time to complete the backlog and only report the most urgent issues.

But to fulfill a feature request that many of you wanted to see on Crypto-Trade and that was easy to do, we added UTC/LTC to our trading page.
It can be found here: https://www.crypto-trade.com/trade/utc_ltc

To those of you who came to Bitcoin as the shit started to hit the fan and who are now concerned about their coins and the greater meaning of digital currencies in general:
Bitcoin is still a very young technology, but it has already successfully overcome several challanges, i.e. the Silk Road Crash, the "Chinese ban" and now a DoS attack on its transaction ID protocol. With every of those challenges, Bitcoin became stronger afterwards and so will it be this time.

Best regards,

Crypto-Trade team

Links:
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-bug-guide-transaction-malleability/
http://www.righto.com/2014/02/the-bitcoin-malleability-attack-hour-by.html

shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

We just released a statement about the Status Quo of Crypto-Trade on our News page:

Thanks, good luck Wink

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
funnyking

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:30:08 PM

Skitch
mooncake

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:29:56 AM

Dear Crypto-Trade user,

We're aware that the past days have been very stressful and nerve-racking for those of you who haven't been able to withdraw their Bitcoins and especially for those who still have "old" pending withdrawals from February, 10th. Please let us hereby explain what happened the past days, because it's important for us, that you - as beeing the most important part of Crypto-Trade - understand that we're not solely responsible for the current (unsatisfactory) situation and that we're standing on the same site fighting against an attack that hit the Bitcoin protocol.

Back in February, 6th we were thrilled and highly motivated to bring Crypto-Trade to a new level (don't worry, we still are) by adding new coins, improving support, PR and communication with our community. Remember that we were fully prepared for the launch of Ultracoin days before the initial start and that we were happily expecting every new user for our small but feature-rich exchange. But then something unforeseen happened which is now known as 'Bitcoin malleability attack'.

At this point allow us to quote a short passage from Coindesk about what this malleability is all about:
(below you can find the link to the article for those of you who want to read more about this exploit)

"It's an attack that lets someone change the unique ID of a bitcoin transaction before it is confirmed on the bitcoin network. The change makes it possible for someone to pretend that a transaction didn't happen, if all the right conditions are in place."

To sum it up, we were confronted with the following issues that all happened at once:
- A lot of new users (maybe users who were completely new to digital currencies at all) came to our site with high expectations
- Bitcoin malleability attack generated lots of false Bitcoin withdrawals and created thereby many many many support tickets we are still working on
- We had a glitch that postponed the proper configuration of new servers and caused issues with the site (lag)

You can imagine that the last weeks were a hell for our developers and that the whole Crypto-Trade team is still suffering from this attack as much as you.
But remember: this issue affected all exchanges, MtGox, Bitstamp, BTC-E and many more. Some of them went completely down during the attack, some of them even stopped their withdrawals, but all of them are still working on the backlog that was caused by this - like we do.

Status quo:
We're nearly finished of reviewing all Bitcoin transactions that were stuck since February, 10th and we are thankful for your patience and understanding.
Crypto-Trade never lost or stole a coin from its users, so please don't worry if some withdrawals seem to last longer than others.
That's just because we need to take a deeper look into a few withdrawals that got flagged as a double spending in our software and we just want to make sure, everything went right here.

If everything is sorted out, we will continue with the implementation of new features, increasing the general trade volume, add new coins to the trading page and start some really nice giveaways! Until then, please give us some time to complete the backlog and only report the most urgent issues.

But to fulfill a feature request that many of you wanted to see on Crypto-Trade and that was easy to do, we added UTC/LTC to our trading page.
It can be found here: https://www.crypto-trade.com/trade/utc_ltc

To those of you who came to Bitcoin as the shit started to hit the fan and who are now concerned about their coins and the greater meaning of digital currencies in general:
Bitcoin is still a very young technology, but it has already successfully overcome several challanges, i.e. the Silk Road Crash, the "Chinese ban" and now a DoS attack on its transaction ID protocol. With every of those challenges, Bitcoin became stronger afterwards and so will it be this time.

Best regards,

Crypto-Trade team

Links:
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-bug-guide-transaction-malleability/
http://www.righto.com/2014/02/the-bitcoin-malleability-attack-hour-by.html

Thank you for the reassuring post. It would be helpful if you could inform us a target date when the stuck BTC can be sent.

Gox's case is far complex than just the malleability issue.
Stamp had resumed their withdrawal a few days ago.
BTC-e had resent the stuck BTC a few days ago and did not halt their withdrawal.

Relatively speaking, Crypto-Trade need to quicken your pace in the context of the BTC withdrawal issue. Also, is the malleability problem solved or it may happen again?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:01:44 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 01:58:06 PM by mishax1

release my bitcoin !  

Edit: Thank you... (got the withdrawal)
SvensonT

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:40:14 PM

Hello CT, what's going on with paypal USD withdraw??? I know BTC is having some sort of problem, but what about fiat currency?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/c4hf6023plqe6nm/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20140218195234.png?dl=1&token_hash=AAH8VSzYJvDO9UMuCL-Gr8KWgunAi7_0drnCamusuXJe_A

Same problem with OKPAY (same date)
anonblues

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:59:15 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 01:07:48 PM by anonblues

Hello there, I also have a problem of withdrawal with PayPal, and the e-mail with the two tickets numbers I reported doesn't arrive either. Also, PayPal was removed as a withdraw option, why?

https://i.imgur.com/PZs0lvd.png
mooncake

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:00:23 AM

Thank you for the reassuring post. It would be helpful if you could inform us a target date when the stuck BTC can be sent.

Gox's case is far complex than just the malleability issue.
Stamp had resumed their withdrawal a few days ago.
BTC-e had resent the stuck BTC a few days ago and did not halt their withdrawal.

Relatively speaking, Crypto-Trade need to quicken your pace in the context of the BTC withdrawal issue. Also, is the malleability problem solved or it may happen again?

Any update to the stuck BTC?
Prelude63

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:16:53 PM

Hi Crypto-Trade,

I am encountering some login issues with my account and has raised a ticket (ID: 613317) can someone at crypto-trade help?

Many thanks.
Crypto-Trade

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:01:42 PM

Good news everyone: I have been informed that all stuck Bitcoin & Altcoin withdrawals have been processed. Deposits will follow soon.

nemesis18

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:41:26 PM

Good news everyone: I have been informed that all stuck Bitcoin & Altcoin withdrawals have been processed. Deposits will follow soon.

very well, but I have a difficult situation, I did not even deposit appeared in the pending payment, I write in the ticket that my payment was not on your wallet, though all my evidence points to the contrary ...
thedude11

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:51:00 PM

How long does it take for BTC withdrawals on your site? My transaction still says its in the "waiting" stage still numerous hours after making the initial request to my wallet. Any help/feedback would be much appreciated.

mooncake

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:18:18 AM

Thanks for the update. My BTC are still stuck though.

Transaction ID: 42f30957738061ae2afa81294afc12687dc55938a0610648cd86088e75c5d1c0
Ticket ID: 158990
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: