Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2024, 07:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much profit do you earn for a day?  (Read 4819 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:42:12 AM

Im am surveying on how much profit do you earn for a day,  I am earning 0.006 per day only,  Can you tell me your earnings? And where do you earn most?
0.00260 and thas all everyday, in my signature campaign. I cant even buy a pack of cigarettes. All im gonna do is to wait until my account reaches sr member to have a bigger earning everyday.

I think both of you are joined in yobit signature campaign. Indeed, I'm also waiting to my account will become atleast a member position so I can qualify to join in that campaign too. But right now I earned satoshi daily 0.001 sats. Smiley
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:02:04 AM

Im am surveying on how much profit do you earn for a day,  I am earning 0.006 per day only,  Can you tell me your earnings? And where do you earn most?

Daily profit erratic sometimes be many times even loss
for trading yesterday I can pretty much profit is enough
eth etherum trading profit of 0.1 bitcoin
monero trading profit of 0.05 bitcoin
pretty good results a lot but erratic sometimes even loss also
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:23:01 AM

0.00260 and thas all everyday, in my signature campaign. I cant even buy a pack of cigarettes. All im gonna do is to wait until my account reaches sr member to have a bigger earning everyday.

I think both of you are joined in yobit signature campaign. Indeed, I'm also waiting to my account will become atleast a member position so I can qualify to join in that campaign too. But right now I earned satoshi daily 0.001 sats. Smiley
0.001 daily is easy to havein Sig nature campaign why dont you try to join at any campaign like altcoin Signature camapaign, xaurum giving enough income even your a jr. Member but you need 1week to wait for the payment. But its good to start there

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:28:31 AM

0.001 daily is easy to havein Sig nature campaign why dont you try to join at any campaign like altcoin Signature camapaign, xaurum giving enough income even your a jr. Member but you need 1week to wait for the payment. But its good to start there
yes mate alt coin is good too we never know what will be the price big chances to increase it converting to btc like for example cj coins it is still in ico but worth so much so if you can participate their you would earn good for the start, for OP  try learning trade and use your daily earnings buy some good quality alt and wait for the price to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: