Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Bitcoin Scam Sites?  (Read 731 times)
Mr.Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2011, 01:50:05 AM

Does anyone know of a consolidated list of Bitcoin scam sites? Sure it would be hard to keep up with the scams, but IF such a resource existed then it would probably accelerate the bozos taking their bullcrap down.  Maybe even save some of our brothers and sisters from losing Btcs.
Thanks,
-Mr.Btc.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 01:50:58 AM

List of scam sites with a rating + comment system?

DakotaEllington

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 01:46:42 AM

I got scammed using BitFunder.com and WeExchange.co and lost 0.5 BTC. Now, I know it's not a lot HUGE ammount, but what if I had gave them 50 BTC? This just isn't right! These guys need to do business right, or go away!

I even tried contacting them about it, but still, almost a month later, and no reply!

So I’m feed up with them! I made a screen captured video about this, and posted it on YouTube, to warn others to use EXTREME CAUTION when dealing with BitFunder and WeExchange. Or, you might get scammed like me.

(link to my video explaining the whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqneC6DkPxo )

Embarrassed
nickkilla

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 02:41:41 AM

Thanks for posting this.

I got scammed using BitFunder.com and WeExchange.co and lost 0.5 BTC. Now, I know it's not a lot HUGE ammount, but what if I had gave them 50 BTC? This just isn't right! These guys need to do business right, or go away!

I even tried contacting them about it, but still, almost a month later, and no reply!

So I’m feed up with them! I made a screen captured video about this, and posted it on YouTube, to warn others to use EXTREME CAUTION when dealing with BitFunder and WeExchange. Or, you might get scammed like me.

(link to my video explaining the whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqneC6DkPxo )

Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: