Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:27:56 PM

I hope that this pump will happen for a longer time. And I hope also that those whales aren't going to start the selling so that panic sellers will not do the same. The movement of bitcoin's price right is very calm and it's in the favor to all of us if this is going to continue then everyone that is holding for a longer time will be happy.

i know this is just not a temporary pump.
as you can read the news, there are so many good news happening basically on the ETF, the big company and investors that are planning to invest on bitcoin. that is why we need to collect more bitcoin and hold it tight.

It is what I'm believing too. And if you will check the price of bitcoin right now. It looks like it will be stable and it's new floor price will be ranging from $1,400 - $1,500+ and it will become higher if the ETF will have a positive result. But I'm also expecting that there would be some dumping by the panic sellers although it's not going to have a big impact.

The price has been more stable in the last couple of weeks or so. Well dumping is inevitable, but I think the price will not be hit hard if ever there is one. Maybe just a hundred dollars below but it will not go down under $1000. If ETF is approved(which I doubt) then bitcoin will again sky rocketed its price. But that remains to be seen as the review and the subsequent result is not yet public.

We are not just noticing that there's some panic selling or dumping that's happening right now, why? Because the price is still too high for us and it really doesn't affect us though every pump and dump really matters for us who are holding bitcoins. ETF will be a good boost for the price of bitcoin but well we don't have to hope for it, if that will be approved then let's be thankful but if won't, there's nothing new.
but i am not expecting any panic selling even in future, because now people have become more mature and they will never like to sell their bitcoin in panic selling, hope that they will hold their bitcoin and will give good support to the price of bitcoin in time of panic selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:52:23 AM

I hope that this pump will happen for a longer time. And I hope also that those whales aren't going to start the selling so that panic sellers will not do the same. The movement of bitcoin's price right is very calm and it's in the favor to all of us if this is going to continue then everyone that is holding for a longer time will be happy.

i know this is just not a temporary pump.
as you can read the news, there are so many good news happening basically on the ETF, the big company and investors that are planning to invest on bitcoin. that is why we need to collect more bitcoin and hold it tight.

It is what I'm believing too. And if you will check the price of bitcoin right now. It looks like it will be stable and it's new floor price will be ranging from $1,400 - $1,500+ and it will become higher if the ETF will have a positive result. But I'm also expecting that there would be some dumping by the panic sellers although it's not going to have a big impact.

The price has been more stable in the last couple of weeks or so. Well dumping is inevitable, but I think the price will not be hit hard if ever there is one. Maybe just a hundred dollars below but it will not go down under $1000. If ETF is approved(which I doubt) then bitcoin will again sky rocketed its price. But that remains to be seen as the review and the subsequent result is not yet public.

We are not just noticing that there's some panic selling or dumping that's happening right now, why? Because the price is still too high for us and it really doesn't affect us though every pump and dump really matters for us who are holding bitcoins. ETF will be a good boost for the price of bitcoin but well we don't have to hope for it, if that will be approved then let's be thankful but if won't, there's nothing new.
but i am not expecting any panic selling even in future, because now people have become more mature and they will never like to sell their bitcoin in panic selling, hope that they will hold their bitcoin and will give good support to the price of bitcoin in time of panic selling.
It is just your thought right now because everything is going to be okay but soon if the whales or big investors get into selling mode then the weak people will follow also to secure their profit because we can't deny that there is a lot of people now keep holding their bitcoins that they bought from a very cheap price but they didn't want to sell or secure the profits because they want more but if the panic selling occurs then it will be a worse than you think.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:54:17 AM

As for my own analogy only weak people would take losses, If you are strong enough why would you worry if the price dumps? Hold it and wait for the right time and don't sell it until you wont earn profit, as simple as that.
fundyourself

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:41:52 AM

You need a strong heart. Prices go up and down like a rollercoaster, there is a strong upward trend for bitcoin

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:57:50 AM

You need a strong heart. Prices go up and down like a rollercoaster, there is a strong upward trend for bitcoin
You need to be smart and must have a strong heart, they both should work together because it's useless to be strong in resisting to sell when you have no idea what you are doing, panic selling will only happen to weak holders because they are under pressure that the price may not pick up.
Well, for us who have seen many instances like the pump and dump, it is already a normal situation for us and we will not panic of course.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

Panic selling do only happens commonly when price of bitcoin sudden dips down again and for those newbie holder do panic sell in able to cut loss but in reality they lose always on negative thats why theres no point on panic selling.Instead of doing it better to hold it off than to sell just to cut loses,knowing bitcoin it do really drops it price but still it recovers.
I think not just at the price down course, panic selling happens. But when prices go up high though. Most users will panic selling so they can get a big profit

But they should not do such thing because thinking off on the price of bitcoin,it may crash anytime but still it do recover after that situation which means we do have still chance to earn profits but expected to wait a little bit more months or days depending on how the market moves because its really better to wait than to let your money to be reduced of because of cutting loses.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:43:12 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 08:24:52 PM by stripykitteh

Panic selling do only happens commonly when price of bitcoin sudden dips down again and for those newbie holder do panic sell in able to cut loss but in reality they lose always on negative thats why theres no point on panic selling.Instead of doing it better to hold it off than to sell just to cut loses,knowing bitcoin it do really drops it price but still it recovers.
I think not just at the price down course, panic selling happens. But when prices go up high though. Most users will panic selling so they can get a big profit

But they should not do such thing because thinking off on the price of bitcoin,it may crash anytime but still it do recover after that situation which means we do have still chance to earn profits but expected to wait a little bit more months or days depending on how the market moves because its really better to wait than to let your money to be reduced of because of cutting loses.
I wouldn't suggest anyone to sell any Bitcoins right now since the price of Bitcoin is going up. Since I like to watch the Altcoins go up in value when the price of Bitcoin goes up, there is a large chance that people could make more Bitcoins from participating in the price uptrend.

The only thing that I don't like about people panic selling is that they usually complain when the price of Bitcoin gets really expensive and they can't purchase Bitcoin cheaply.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

I wouldn't suggest anyone to sell any Bitcoins right now since the price of Bitcoin is going up. Since I like to watch the Altcoins go up in value when the price of Bitcoin goes up, there is a large chance that people could make more Bitcoins from participating in the price uptrend.

The only thing that I don't like about people panic selling is that they usually complain when the price of Bitcoin gets really expensive and they can't purchase Bitcoin cheaply.

It's fine if they are going to sell only if they really need some extra cash for their own purpose but don't ever try to sell all the bitcoin that you had. I really hate panic selling, there's no unity between the users and traders, when this panic selling will be stopped for sure we are going to see the price to fly up to the moon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

It's the thrill of the game!
Panic selling is part of that game. Usually from people that try to become rich very fast. Or the "new" players that are making their first steps in the world of crypto exchange game.
There is one golden rule: Do NOT invest more than you can afford to lose. There is always the chance to lose everything, especially when the price is going down (many times in the past, more times in the future). Remember that when you sell cheap there are always some others that buy cheaper.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:30:30 PM

It's fine if they are going to sell only if they really need some extra cash for their own purpose but don't ever try to sell all the bitcoin that you had. I really hate panic selling, there's no unity between the users and traders, when this panic selling will be stopped for sure we are going to see the price to fly up to the moon.
We doesn't seems need to panic selling why? Because why would you sell it if you will lose? Then HODL for it and be patience you will see it if you panic sell and the alts that panic sell is pump much more high. Then you should think of it why i sell it? I just want to say AIM FOR THE HIGH
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

It's fine if they are going to sell only if they really need some extra cash for their own purpose but don't ever try to sell all the bitcoin that you had.

they will never stop its all part of trading, but there is a possibility of the habit minimizing should prices of bitcoin surge further making it expensive
to own a bitcoin should you choose to sell what you already have.

I really hate panic selling, there's no unity between the users and traders, when this panic selling will be stopped for sure we are going to see the price to fly up to the moon.

To be frank panic selling is usually among the small traders who do it for some pocket money not the whales who are the real price movers

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

We doesn't seems need to panic selling why? Because why would you sell it if you will lose? Then HODL for it and be patience you will see it if you panic sell and the alts that panic sell is pump much more high. Then you should think of it why i sell it? I just want to say AIM FOR THE HIGH
If you need it quickly , you're okay to sell it right now because the price is really high this day. But, if you not you can keep it for a month till get the best price and make sure you don't get panic if the price were dumped.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

If you need it quickly , you're okay to sell it right now because the price is really high this day. But, if you not you can keep it for a month till get the best price and make sure you don't get panic if the price were dumped.

i suggest to hold on more up until the end of year. A lot of people are getting into bitcoins now and the price will really soar in the next few months up to the end of year. Good to hold and not sell and don't panic if there is a dump. Only small dump I'm feeling. Not the dump that we saw after the ETF was rejected last March.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
staggerpines

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

If you sell now, you will only be posting in the 'regrets thread' six months later.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

If it's a massive sum like a 1BTCM then maybe yes, it could cause a drop, which would cause a chain reaction. However, I wouldn't worry about that. We have more to worry from the Chinese government releasing stuff into the media, causing people to panic.

But then again, if they all started to sell, the cheaper it gets. Their loss, our gain.
Those days are long gone,the Chinese government cannot put pressure on the price of bitcoin any more as you can see that the majority of volume is not from China and so these sort of follow up news wont see a huge dump in the price of bitcoin as we used to see in the past. People usually panics when they hear any bad news ,it is natural but if you are a trader you must consider the long term aspects too.

Yeah, panic selling does nothing other than lock in our losses. I mean, you knew the risks when you got in it. Maybe those who panic sell tried going all in on bitcoins so that's why they get very afraid whenever the price falls.
the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

If it's a massive sum like a 1BTCM then maybe yes, it could cause a drop, which would cause a chain reaction. However, I wouldn't worry about that. We have more to worry from the Chinese government releasing stuff into the media, causing people to panic.

But then again, if they all started to sell, the cheaper it gets. Their loss, our gain.
Those days are long gone,the Chinese government cannot put pressure on the price of bitcoin any more as you can see that the majority of volume is not from China and so these sort of follow up news wont see a huge dump in the price of bitcoin as we used to see in the past. People usually panics when they hear any bad news ,it is natural but if you are a trader you must consider the long term aspects too.

Yeah, panic selling does nothing other than lock in our losses. I mean, you knew the risks when you got in it. Maybe those who panic sell tried going all in on bitcoins so that's why they get very afraid whenever the price falls.

If the reference is to china market behind the day it's clear I'm feeling a tremendous panic, then I just think about two things, that is pulling all the nominal in account, and at least cut loss if it succeeded in pulling half, but what happens is the account is frozen by the government.

At least from that incident I learned a lot about panic selling, as happened in early March when people started to panic selling their bitcoin, I remain relaxed and analyzed that the movement of bitcoin will rise again until now.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Problem is more complex. Main reason for people to sell their coins in panic is the fact that they use money that they badly need in their personal lives (i.e. can't afford to lose).

To add ~ some of these people even take it a step higher and dive into leverage trading. As long as they see the price go up, everything is all fine, but as soon as the price goes down, they quickly close their positions.

Hodling for these people has no priority as their main focus is to generate as many profits as possible in a very short time. It's pure gambling that they do.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 07:15:04 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 09:10:05 PM by deisik

There is one golden rule: Do NOT invest more than you can afford to lose. There is always the chance to lose everything, especially when the price is going down (many times in the past, more times in the future). Remember that when you sell cheap there are always some others that buy cheaper.

As to me, this rule is mostly meaningless and pointless

First, if you invest only what you can allegedly afford to lose, then you won't earn what you want to earn, as simple as it gets. In that case, the whole idea of investing as such would be questionable. Further, what is the limit of what you can afford to lose? I'm inclined to think that it is better trade with the thought that you actually can't afford to lose anything, otherwise you will certainly lose, and mostly likely, both what you can afford to lose and what you cannot

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

Yes we really don't need to panic when it comes on selling our bitcoins. But the only thing I'm saying that it's fine to sell, is only if you really need some cash or you don't have enough for spending. There's no need to do panic selling, the normal selling is fine because it is helping the bitcoin economy and only few btc you will sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:03:16 PM

When btc dump altcoins pump, thats the good thing will happen also. So its good to invest your other btc in altcoin, and never put all your money in just one basket.
But not always when the bitcoin price drops then the altcoin price will go up. It can not be guaranteed to always happen. Because it is highly possible that altcoin prices weaken as bitcoins also weaken
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: