Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you shoot Bigfoot?  (Read 1498 times)
ThomM

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:44:30 PM

Only in self-defense. I wouldn't kill any animal just for the fun of it like some people. Honestly I don't even understand why people love doing this kind of "sport".
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:35:37 AM

Only in self-defense. I wouldn't kill any animal just for the fun of it like some people. Honestly I don't even understand why people love doing this kind of "sport".
The kill is only a small part of hunting. Most of the sport is about the hunt, thats why they call it "hunting" and not simply "killing"
Any animal I kill I eat, apart from Bigfoot I am not interested in killing an animal for the trophy but I don't criticized anyone who does as long as they don't waste the meat.

I don't agree with the guys that go to places like Africa to shoot endangered animals like lions and elephants, there really is no need for that and I would truly love to shoot an ivory poacher, those guys give all hunters a bad name.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:21:53 PM

Have you guys seen The Revenant? There was a bear scene there. If you are hunting Big Foot, bring a large knife, because your gun will run out of bullets.

The rifle used in The Revenant was a one shot black powder muzzleloader. You understand that technology has changed a bit since those were the "latest and greatest", right? Wink
I understand. I simply forgot about that part. I do prefer "smokeless" powder and have experience with modern rifles. For the M-16 I ranked "Sharpshooter" with the Philippine Marines, although everyone I know has an M-4. The civilians call them AR-15s. Smiley Semi-automatics.

As with anything like that, be sure to pack extra magazines. The pistol would be your backup. And the knife would be the backup to your pistol. If you have to resort to unarmed combat, you've probably already lost. If you're carrying only small arms, pack two, but still have a knife.

In NPEs, I have sharpened pencils, but then I'm running away if I ever see Bigfoot.

sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:17:09 AM

Nope, I wouldn't kill animal.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:21:57 PM

Just eat some. Smiley

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
sotisoti

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:25:41 PM

Just eat some. Smiley
Nope, I am a vegetarian fyi Smiley

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:52:13 PM

Just eat some. Smiley
Do you know what you're missing? Are you a pure vegetarian or vegan? Do you eat milk or eggs or what other classifications are there? (Not picking a fight here, just curious.)

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:04:14 PM

It's gonna be a hot, dry summer. I don't even want to load my squirt gun  if I don't have to.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sotisoti

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:55:10 AM

Just eat some. Smiley
Do you know what you're missing? Are you a pure vegetarian or vegan? Do you eat milk or eggs or what other classifications are there? (Not picking a fight here, just curious.)

Dunno what I am missing, it would be great if you can shed some light on this. I consider myself as a lactovegetarian, I consume no meat including seafood but eggs. I might become a vegan someday, it's just that I don't have a solid plan for that yet. You know the hard thing about me being a vegetarian is, I don't know if I eat healthily, I definitely need to see a nutritionist to fix my broken diet.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:15:43 AM

Dunno what I am missing, it would be great if you can shed some light on this. I consider myself as a lactovegetarian, I consume no meat including seafood but eggs. I might become a vegan someday, it's just that I don't have a solid plan for that yet. You know the hard thing about me being a vegetarian is, I don't know if I eat healthily, I definitely need to see a nutritionist to fix my broken diet.
Well, there's a lot of protein that can not be gotten from plants alone. And us humans are meant to be meat eaters. It's an almost religious debate, so I'm not going to start one, I won't be dragged into one, and if you want to be vegetarian that's your right.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

I mean, sure, there are examples of vegan body builders (some are even celebrities), but they are rare. It's much easier to eat steak and eggs and milk then squat, jump, run, lift, bench press or whatever exercise you prefer.

I think Steve Jobs died because of his diet. (I read he only ate fish or something like that.) But that is just an opinion, I'm not going to waste time debating about it. Yeah, I know, fishermen eat their catch, but they routinely trade for chicken and beef or whatever.

I much prefer Sting's diet; he has a private chef and has free range animals or his own farm, organic and all that.

When I'm rich and can actually afford to do it, I'm going back to the old "Anabolic Diet" which is similar to Atkin's and other Low-Carb versions, or you might have heard the word Paleo or the concept of the Hunter-Gatherer. You might want to also check out the Gracie diet (the one practiced by the Brazilian mixed martial arts family), although I don't subscribe to it one hundred percent.

Also, I'm biased against nutritionists. They really need to set the example. Most medical doctors in the past two or three decades don't get much "nutrition" subjects in their formal schooling. Some know that they don't know.

Man (and woman) was meant to be strong. Literally, we evolved from some sort of "survival of the fittest" kind of thing, but then we had the help of brains, and tools. We are the dominant species on this planet, for good reason, but as we are approaching and exceeding 8~9 billion people, there will be some who ... want to try to see if they will survive a generation or two of being vegetarians or vegans, inevitably their offspring (if they have any) become meat eaters. Otherwise you'll be the last of your bloodline.

In any group, there will be rotten eggs. In a population of a hundred people, there's one or two that are complete idiots. So with 7 billion people, I estimate at least 70 million. That's just how life is. A sucker is born every minute. There's rich, there's poor, there's smart and intelligent, and there's the mentally challenged. It's not politically correct (what does that mean anyway?) ...

Grains, vegetables, ... plant farming and agriculture was an invention only in the last 10,000 years. It's a way to sustain the poor. Admittedly, I consider myself not yet rich enough. We can not afford to feed everyone meat. The elite know that. I'm from an Asian country. A lot of Asians eat rice, fruits and vegetables, not because it's healthy, but because that's what we can afford. It's not discrimination, not because I belong to the same category, but that is reality.

Currently, I'm on a "See Food Diet" ... When I See Food, I eat. If you do the same, don't forget to squat with a barbell with two and a half times your body weight. And while you can be an expert in unarmed combat, be smart and bring a tool with you (I mean a knife or a gun, whatever is legal where you live.)

Canadians lock their doors now. Wink

Back to the original topic, I would not shoot Bigfoot, because I won't eat him. Not my type of meat. I like the grass fed type. I don't know if Bigfoot is vegan or not, besides he might be endangered if not extinct.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:32:58 AM

Man claims to have found Bigfoot skull

Since the skull was found in Utah, by extension the Bigfoot clan are Mormons, originally from...

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:35:01 AM

If Bigfoot is vegetarian, there is no need to shoot  or kill him...or her.

Curious about vegetarian / vegan diet & lifestyle?  I've been at it for 40 years.

http://vegankit.com/   <-----  all free resources.  Enjoy.

You can live non-violence in action, with every meal.

www.pcrm.org says vegan diet is best for people and the planet.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:43:46 AM

If Bigfoot is vegetarian, there is no need to shoot  or kill him...or her.

Curious about vegetarian / vegan diet & lifestyle?  I've been at it for 40 years.

http://vegankit.com/   <-----  all free resources.  Enjoy.

You can live non-violence in action, with every meal.

www.pcrm.org says vegan diet is best for people and the planet.

Yeah, try explaining that to all them screaming helpless carrots being herded up like cattle so that YOU can enjoy more than the average daily intake of such tame creatures.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8173

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:46:02 AM

Oh the humanity!
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:46:42 AM

Now I won't be able to sleep at night.

Curses, BCT!
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:48:20 AM

(How do they know I consume pounds of carrots in my juicer??)

Maybe that's why Bigfoot's pissed?

Back on topic  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:06:28 AM

(How do they know I consume pounds of carrots in my juicer??)

Maybe that's why Bigfoot's pissed?

Back on topic  Grin

"Now, if I were Bigfoot and lived in the woods, where would I piss??
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:19:02 PM

Curious about vegetarian / vegan diet & lifestyle?  I've been at it for 40 years.
That kind of dedication is admirable.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:11:39 PM

Curious about vegetarian / vegan diet & lifestyle?  I've been at it for 40 years.
That kind of dedication is admirable.

Thank you most kindly.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: