Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market analysis from a personal perspective  (Read 198 times)
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Hello everyone!

I want to analyze the market right now, these are personal views, may be right or wrong depending on people's assessment.
Right now you can see the market is going down, the bad news and the bans appear repeatedly that we dash. Many have sold off their coin numbers for fear of bursting bubbles.

But for me now is a good time to buy these coins at low prices. I think this is the BTC price cut down to under 10k last year, not less than 8k again.
To me, the Crypto market is very profitable, and obviously the sharks do not want Crypto to break.
A friend of mine says bitcoin is a bubble and it can explode at any time. I believe that, "Bitcoin is a bubble." But if it was a bubble, it would have to be big enough to explode.
I believe that 2018 is still a crypto year.
That is my personal opinion. and you ?
Yes, the market is rattling down very well, literally two days ago everything was coasome now a small upswing and perhaps it will drag on for more than a week. It was necessary to buy in the winter and not exactly bitcoin which completely lost its advantages.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: