Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250123 times)
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:03:38 AM

GULDEN IS NOT COMING TO POLONIEX

Then the devs must live with Gulden never becoming a top 50 coin.

We will see in the future Cool
Not only Gulden, as my per understand in recently Poloniex not have any plans about listed more altcoin to their exchange after May until today. I don't know the reason make them have this decided that but we will not see new altcoin listed Poloniex exchange in this year is possible.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomar86

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

How is the testing going for PoW2?

Quote from one of the developers on slack;

Development of PoW2 itself has been done for a while, I'm still finalizing some parts of segsig, after which we will announce official testing (soon) and then launch.

Latest info; https://gulden.com/segsig
deztroyr1

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:43:12 PM

Development of PoW2 itself has been done for a while, I'm still finalizing some parts of segsig, after which we will announce official testing (soon) and then launch.

thanks for the update. i was a bit disappointed by the delay of segwit. good to know that things are being finalized. i'll just assume that it will be done by the end of this month (as stated).

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:24:14 AM

thanks for the update. i was a bit disappointed by the delay of segwit. good to know that things are being finalized. i'll just assume that it will be done by the end of this month (as stated).

Gulden is doing SegSig, improved version of SegWit, according to the development page they getting a 58% saving , SegWit is only 25%.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:30:41 AM

Not only Gulden, as my per understand in recently Poloniex not have any plans about listed more altcoin to their exchange after May until today. I don't know the reason make them have this decided that but we will not see new altcoin listed Poloniex exchange in this year is possible.
Gulden is not any good investment at all. I don’t know why these exchanges are thinking about listing this coin and if they are not, they have taken the wise decision. Gulden just like eth needs a lot of improvements. I don’t think so any coin has enough potential for competing with bitcoins.
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:01:21 AM

Gulden is doing SegSig, improved version of SegWit, according to the development page they getting a 58% saving , SegWit is only 25%.

oh yea thx for clarifying that. it's actually different.

Gulden is not any good investment at all. I don’t know why these exchanges are thinking about listing this coin and if they are not, they have taken the wise decision. Gulden just like eth needs a lot of improvements. I don’t think so any coin has enough potential for competing with bitcoins.

what exactly should be improved according to you? Gulden and ETH are not really comparable.
but yea obviously bitcoin is the most popular platform. Good thing you can use Gulden to directly pay in bitcoin

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:56:47 PM

oh yea thx for clarifying that. it's actually different.

what exactly should be improved according to you? Gulden and ETH are not really comparable.
but yea obviously bitcoin is the most popular platform. Good thing you can use Gulden to directly pay in bitcoin

The development will be done before the crypto bears take over?
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

Gulden going to drop out of top 100  Huh
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

Gulden going to drop out of top 100  Huh

Low price will be solved when team delivers on the whitepaper. Gulden doesn't have rich investors like other coins but it has good distribution with lots of people. Syscoin has 2 rich investors, digibyte has 1 rich investor and they support these coins prices. Gulden from what I can tell has zero rich investors. This is good for the future of the coin.

The placement on coinmarketcap does not reflect the development of coins. Gulden is top 10 in development but has + 90 price.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:08:21 PM

Gulden going to drop out of top 100  Huh

Low price will be solved when team delivers on the whitepaper. Gulden doesn't have rich investors like other coins but it has good distribution with lots of people. Syscoin has 2 rich investors, digibyte has 1 rich investor and they support these coins prices. Gulden from what I can tell has zero rich investors. This is good for the future of the coin.

The placement on coinmarketcap does not reflect the development of coins. Gulden is top 10 in development but has + 90 price.

Don't panic m8. Gulden is going through the shitter when it comes to price but this is the same when btc last rallied.

There is some truth to the rich man poor man debate for Gulden which has attracted salt of the earth folks.

Gulden stands out on coinmarketcap as one of the best investments at these prices m8.

CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:32:01 PM

Have the developers left the project or committed suicide, what is the reason for the slump on coinmarketcap?
TimBurton

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:48:57 AM

There is a general lack of interest in this coin, traders on slack have given up. Cedric has moved to a new coin. October might see a revival in the price.

Developers are still with Gulden but no one knows or heard when the project will be finished, community is shrinking from the lack of news and terrible price that keeps falling with no end in sight.
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

The product is not finished yet. Once it's ready to be used on a day to day basis (as current fiat) for groceries etc it's ready to hit the road. Why? cause the owner of the project doesn't care about the price/market cap etc. so in other words everything opposite of this forum. it's funny though the dev team doesn't want any part in promoting their product. I see them giving a messiah vibe on how the blockchain should be available to the general public 

FUD squad
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

It does not matter if the product is not finished yet. i am on the gulden slack, and i noticed that the whole slack is to much pro gulden. Any difficult questions they dont like. especially rijk(dev)they are very critical about it. you may not compare the gulden coin besides BTC. I you have to much critic on the coin or Rijk he bans you. I also notice the 4 to 8 users always say its a good time to buy the gulden to the new users. Why.. the devs need to get paid...

The gulden is a good coin, but there are others coins that are just as good as the gulden. They said there are 60000 users that owns the gulden.. that is to low to ever have a impact on the world of coins. I think its the dutch arrogant to think there the gulden is all that. 

you may not agree with me, but you wont get rich from the gulden, only the devs and the early buyers of the gulden.
DGBforver

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

It does not matter if the product is not finished yet. i am on the gulden slack, and i noticed that the whole slack is to much pro gulden. Any difficult questions they dont like. especially rijk(dev)they are very critical about it. you may not compare the gulden coin besides BTC. I you have to much critic on the coin or Rijk he bans you. I also notice the 4 to 8 users always say its a good time to buy the gulden to the new users. Why.. the devs need to get paid...

The gulden is a good coin, but there are others coins that are just as good as the gulden. They said there are 60000 users that owns the gulden.. that is to low to ever have a impact on the world of coins. I think its the dutch arrogant to think there the gulden is all that. 

you may not agree with me, but you wont get rich from the gulden, only the devs and the early buyers of the gulden.

60000 users, what the fuck are you people smoking. Digibyte doesn't have 60000 users and our marketcap is almost 8 times larger then Guldens. 60000 users and less then 30 btc buy support on bittrex. Some Dutch people are fucking gullible fucks.

altcoinsrule

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:57:02 AM

60000 users, what the fuck are you people smoking. Digibyte doesn't have 60000 users and our marketcap is almost 8 times larger then Guldens. 60000 users and less then 30 btc buy support on bittrex. Some Dutch people are fucking gullible fucks.

i hope im not the some..im dutch...glad that is have other coins like DGB, Verge, Stratis
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:10:03 AM

i hope im not the some..im dutch...glad that is have other coins like DGB, Verge, Stratis

I should of invested everything in dgb , I would of been a lot richer today. The Gulden team are going for something noble but it won't make you rich like other coins on Poloniex. I am one of the dumb Dutch people for investing in this coin.
altcoinsrule

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:46:13 AM

I should of invested everything in dgb , I would of been a lot richer today. The Gulden team are going for something noble but it won't make you rich like other coins on Poloniex. I am one of the dumb Dutch people for investing in this coin.

i am also who invested in the gulden. Still because i bought at a low price adn i am still in the green, but next time the gulden is 0,14 cent i would sell and wait for the next drop.
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

Who said Gulden has 60000 users? Some trolls? Obviously it's a lie, if the coin had 60000 users it would be ranked top 20 on demand alone unless it was marketed to the poorest 60000 people in the world. Development this coin is top 10 material but there isn't many users.
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

I hear some frustrated people not selling at 0.12 this probably means that you will sell if it sees those prices again. Therefore prices above 0.12 for this years is looking grim

FUD squad
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: