Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250123 times)
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

I would highly recommend the devs do give a update soon. A lot of people will read this page searching for Gulden topics and these frenzied responses won't do the reputation of the coin much good.

I can understand the frustration people are feeling and I am one of the more level headed posting here.
Totaly agree with you , communication is the key for the future of this coin. The team can not continue to be arrongant and patronizing.
Influencers start to say that G is not as good as they thought. Red flag is here.
It is not too late , but not so far from a really big bad buzz.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

How fast was the development before the boost?

One of my friends that used to invest in Gulden said , that if it wasn't for the boost they would of finished the roadmap. Once they had the btc there was no real pressure on them to perform.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

How fast was the development before the boost?

One of my friends that used to invest in Gulden said , that if it wasn't for the boost they would of finished the roadmap. Once they had the btc there was no real pressure on them to perform.

Nocks has performed fast.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

In future, I hope your overwhelming trust in Gulden turns out to be right.

Me too. Let’s see. Thing is that thus far I didn’t hear anything to not believe that the update is not working as intended. On the contrary, testing and bug fixing, i heard, continues on a high pace. Will they finish before end of feb? Nobody knows I think.

And yes, maybe I got a bit emotional in my last post. I didn’t intended to sound arrogant.  A lot of people are just randomly shouting al kinds of stuff in here, without even knowing or checking facts. Get’s anoying by times.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

Me too. Let’s see. Thing is that thus far I didn’t hear anything to not believe that the update is not working as intended. On the contrary, testing and bug fixing, i heard, continues on a high pace. Will they finish before end of feb? Nobody knows I think.

And yes, maybe I got a bit emotional in my last post. I didn’t intended to sound arrogant.  A lot of people are just randomly shouting al kinds of stuff in here, without even knowing or checking facts. Get’s anoying by times.

I am a million % sure they won't be close to ready end of Feb because of SegSig. SegSig is the reason the gulden community is quietly wishing they had invested in anything else in the top 100.

PoW2 was about to be released in August last year. That would of meant less PoW rewards and dumping on the exchanges and 6 months worth of interest lost for those ready to witness.

SegSig has been a colossal fuckup of epic proportions and the team have not said sorry for 6 months loss of witnessing and soon it will be 7 months.

The irony is I will be called a troll in March when I was right.
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

And yes, maybe I got a bit emotional in my last post. I didn’t intended to sound arrogant.  A lot of people are just randomly shouting al kinds of stuff in here, without even knowing or checking facts. Get’s anoying by times.

I am a million % sure they won't be close to ready end of Feb because of SegSig. SegSig is the reason the gulden community is quietly wishing they had invested in anything else in the top 100.

PoW2 was about to be released in August last year. That would of meant less PoW rewards and dumping on the exchanges and 6 months worth of interest lost for those ready to witness.

SegSig has been a colossal fuckup of epic proportions and the team have not said sorry for 6 months loss of witnessing and soon it will be 7 months.

It's important to do research before investing in a coin kids.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

It's important to do research before investing in a coindev team kids.

There, fixed that for you.
TimBurton

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

https://shares.gulden.com

The nitros has run out and more boost is needed. You can go to the above link to help boost the development speed.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

Gulden shows himself very badly, I lost a serious amount of it, I need to start growing again, have any news on it? Will there be growth in the near future?

Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

How-to track Gulden price on Macbook Pro’s Touchbar.

http://guldenbites.com/2018/02/18/how-to-track-gulden-price-on-macbook-pro-touch-bar/
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

https://shares.gulden.com

The nitros has run out and more boost is needed. You can go to the above link to help boost the development speed.

Another 100 btc to get some ladies on that boat. #Help a dev team out

http://www.aquacruise.com/file/2013/05/mia-1.jpg
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Gulden shows himself very badly, I lost a serious amount of it, I need to start growing again, have any news on it? Will there be growth in the near future?

Any other coin in the top 200 and you would be smiling wider then watching a Krusty the clown show.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

NLG is staying behind in value compared to many other at least as interesting altcoins.
If BTC goes up, SAT value of NLG goes down most of the times.
Also, there is hardly any volume in NLG, so we can conclude general interest in Gulden is very low.
Which is fairly logical, as more and more people start to question the development team.
There are just some traders trading on the penny, making a small margin between bittrex and nocks.

So far there is no proof, -for over a year-, if the Gulden team really is as brilliant as people say or they themselves think they are.
They have been testing for over 12 weeks now, after a period of automated testing and small inner circle testing.
The feedback is still close to zero.
Apparently they do not possess the ethics to properly and regularly inform their community who funded them with 600+ BTC
and made them financially independent.

Their repetitive arrogant "It is ready when it is ready" reply is very annoying.
The Gulden slack is a sad over-censored environment.
They even have bots in place that remove other coin names if you should type them.
And everytime anyone asks a good or smart question they do not like, there are warnings and removals.
The slack is run in a very scary totalitarian way.

Anyway, the complete Gulden 2.0 update has to be delivered February 28th latest.
Then we will see if there is some justification in their arrogant above-and-beyond stance.

I was banned from slack for having an opinion, I plan to dump when I can get out with a profit.
Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

NLG is staying behind in value compared to many other at least as interesting altcoins.
Also, there is hardly any volume in NLG, so we can conclude general interest in Gulden is very low.
Which is fairly logical, as more and more people start to question the development team.
There are just some traders trading on the penny, making a small margin between bittrex and nocks.

So far there is no proof, -for over a year-, if the Gulden team really is as brilliant as people say or they themselves think they are.
They have been testing for over 12 weeks now, after a period of automated testing and small inner circle testing.
Apparently they do not possess the ethics to properly and regularly inform their community who funded them with 600+ BTC

Their repetitive arrogant "It is ready when it is ready" reply is very annoying.
They even have bots in place that remove other coin names if you should type them.
And everytime anyone asks a good or smart question they do not like, there are warnings and removals.

Anyway, the complete Gulden 2.0 update has to be delivered February 28th latest.
Then we will see if there is some justification in their arrogant above-and-beyond stance.

I was banned from slack for having an opinion, I plan to dump when I can get out with a profit.

Same here, got banned last night, I merely stated that gulden was at rank 204 in the "traders" part of the forum, appearantly this was a reason for being banned from slack, a little harsh is my opinion... So much for the gulden coin being owned by the Gulden community...
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

Same here, got banned last night, I merely stated that gulden was at rank 204 in the "traders" part of the forum, appearantly this was a reason for being banned from slack, a little harsh is my opinion... So much for the gulden coin being owned by the Gulden community...

That's not good if they start banning people for telling the truth. I can understand if it was for FUD.
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Don't mention other crypto related sites in the gulden slack as you can expose users to numerous scams like bitconnect.

Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

Don't mention other crypto related sites in the gulden slack as you can expose users to numerous scams like bitconnect.

Just to build on what was said before to better capture the situation, I'm a hodler and need a slightly higher price to ensure I break even with the investment I made in Gulden, so I was not attempting to create any FUD out there as this could also negatively impact my own investment (I will not pump more money into this coin), I had not mentioned other trading platforms on the website that were banned.

Hope that the development team will be able to complete the project as indicated on the site as I do feel like they could gain some great traction if they do so, but as some people have mentioned it already here, will this truly be completed prior to the end of Feb... I sure hope so...
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

Just to build on what was said before to better capture the situation, I'm a hodler and need a slightly higher price to ensure I break even with the investment I made in Gulden, so I was not attempting to create any FUD out there as this could also negatively impact my own investment (I will not pump more money into this coin), I had not mentioned other trading platforms on the website that were banned.

Hope that the development team will be able to complete the project as indicated on the site as I do feel like they could gain some great traction if they do so, but as some people have mentioned it already here, will this truly be completed prior to the end of Feb... I sure hope so...

At this stage you have to be a die hard fanboy to believe a end of Feb completion date. My 5 year old daughter has better time management. Dev sources I have access too say SegSig is close to impossible with the 58% the devs claim to be saving on transactions.

When they drop SegSig and finally finish PoW2 you will be able to sell for a profit.

Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

If they want to be exposed to scams they will be scammed and Rijk does not have to be the father who protects them.  It is stupid to think that if you talk about coinmarketcap on the Gulden slack people will be scammed right away.

I was banned a long time ago for talking to other ppl to make a buying wall to make ppl / investors confident about the coin.  I also talked about coinmarketcap.  But i rather have that Rijk is helping the developers instead of arguing with ppl who only wants the best for Gulden.  After i was banned i also sold a lot of Gulden because he made me very mad with his dictator style of moderating Slack.  Now i bought them back and also more from them but i still do not like his style and it makes me mad.

What good is it for a coin that you cannot talk about it,  ask normal questions,  argue a bit over the future.  Like BannedFromSlack says this coin is owned by the Gulden Community so why does Rijk act this way?  There are more then enough coins who want you to invest in them but Rijk is trying to piss off as much ppl as possible and scare them away.   Is there no one in his friend or family inner circle who can talk some sense into this guy?  His father,  his brother,  friends?  He is destroying the coin acting this was and otherwise it would be much higher i think.

I do not sell my coins (100.000+) but i would like to see a chance in communication the future and i hate al this banning on slack because i also think it is very childish when ppl cannot speak freely.   Lips sealed
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

I decided to sell in December based on the posts I had with investerdeer who has been correct about the gulden development all along. I made a decent profit in Euros but nothing compared to some of my friends who invested in Stratis , Neo and Lisk. Investeerder said in August that this update would not be completed until March. I made the right decision to sell during the last pump.

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: