Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats about the Gambling, when Bitcoin is going up?  (Read 2511 times)
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:39:27 AM

You know in these days Bitcoin is going up.
So when bitcoin's price growing up than the users of bitcoins feel very exciting and
So i want ask when Bitcoin going good than have any affect on Gambling?
Is it Gambling also growing up?

I really dont see much correlation to price of bitcoin affecting gambling.

I personally started betting with cash again once bitcoin started moving as
I didnt want to risk my bitcoins when I saw they were rising.

Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:51:03 AM

So when bitcoin's price growing up than the users of bitcoins feel very exciting and

if by growing up you mean people gamble more bitcoin then i think it is the opposite. people will gamble less because bitcoin is more valuable now.

but if you mean gambling is getting more popular then yes it is because of bitcoin too but not because of the price rise.

to the moon with bitcoin...
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:57:43 AM

gambling remains as usual for me. but with the price increase, I have more passion for getting money from gambling Smiley
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:55:20 PM

For me, as a gambler, it's not affect my gambling and my bets. Maybe i reduce my minimum bet because the price of bitcoin so, i can reduce my bet.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:06:06 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 01:20:57 PM by Capradina

gambling remains as usual for me. but with the price increase, I have more passion for getting money from gambling Smiley

Use very wisely and gambling until possession possession of yourself so that when you make gambling, Only the existing in mind you victory without regard to strategies that want to achieve victory. If you only have possessed 100% you will undoubtedly experience a defeat and a chance to profit from the price of the BTC up just a dream!!!
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

Sometimes I wish the Bitcoin gambling sites were displaying the Bitcoin value in fiat so I would know what the current amount of Bitcoin I am betting with is worth because for the past couple of days I had to constantly check with a Bitcoin price tracker in order to calculate my betting unit sizes according to my bankroll. But if Bitcoin continues to rise so much in price I may stop betting with it and move to alt coins or probably stop betting crypto coins altogether and move back to betting with fiat.
bandung01

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:09:30 PM

when BTC ride , I gamble with very careful . Wink Wink

vDICE.io |     √ Processed 10,000 Bets     √ Ethereum Smart Contract (Dapp)
vDICE.io|                      The Crowdsale Object: ‘vSlice’ Token
vDICE.io |     √ Ethereum blockchain       √ ‘SatoshiDICE-style’ betting game
.|
 |
 |
ICO Open
ICO Open
ICO Open
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:18:25 PM

People think that their investment in bitcoin has made them profit as it goes up, but that's just not the case. They have to stop thinking in fiat terms, but in bitcoin denominations.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:31:33 PM

People think that their investment in bitcoin has made them profit as it goes up, but that's just not the case. They have to stop thinking in fiat terms, but in bitcoin denominations.
Yeah you dont need to relay for the price of bitcoin while you are gamble. because anytime price of bitcoin can reduce or increase.. its unpredictable.. so there's no effect while we are gamble bitcoins..
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:54:24 PM

Bitcoin price rise is a positive sign for everyone interested in gambling. How can you not be happy to bet less BTC and earn more money in the process?
In addition high BTC price will advertise our digital currency among people - potential gamblers - as great medium which can be used to power anyone's gambling needs.

It is a Win-Win situation.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 10:22:18 PM

If bitcoin price is rising it can not effect the gambling plays.. the majority of gambling is to give entertainment to people.. if you are lucky you can also make a profit.. provably i just playing just for fun i am not relaying in price of the bitcoins..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:44:48 AM

Yeah you dont need to relay for the price of bitcoin while you are gamble. because anytime price of bitcoin can reduce or increase.. its unpredictable.. so there's no effect while we are gamble bitcoins..

If you never withdraw bitcoins to other fiat currencies then what you said it true. But what I think is price of bitcoins will matter to everyone because at the end of the day people want to withdraw for personal use and I don't think they will keep bitcoins forever without converting unless they want to lose everything to gambling house.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:14:56 AM

I think (most) people will adjust the amount they bet as the price of bitcoin changes to maintain whatever their current level of play. In other words, they will bet the same fiat value they usually do, but the the amount of bitcoins they do it with will change depending on the price.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:44:44 AM

I think the increase on bitcoin's price not affect the gambling. That's only affect the gambler itself, i mean, gambler will reduce their bets because the price of bitcoin is more higher now.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:09:32 AM

I think (most) people will adjust the amount they bet as the price of bitcoin changes to maintain whatever their current level of play. In other words, they will bet the same fiat value they usually do, but the the amount of bitcoins they do it with will change depending on the price.

This affects when they keep exchanging btc using fiat so it will be related to them. There is a lot of cases whereby some of them manage to stock up btc when low in value and now they are super rich. However, they will tend to spend a lot like 0.x btc when gambling. It can be a lot but if you have like several hundred, this amount will seems insignificant to you.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:12:19 AM

In my opinion, it depends how the players respond. All of that could turn from our minds when the gamblers have already decided. But I think if the price rises, bitcoin then they will be more eager to do gambling because the price they see far more than they buy. Or it could just be gamblers switch professions into trading
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:03:34 AM

I also don't understand the question if gambling is going up, but as on my self point of view if BTC price are increasing which is most commonly the effect of the halving and china's economic distress and a lot of total gamblers invested some of their $ for bitcoins and will sell it later for a higher price then those total gamblers that earned their profit will probably gamble their money for a possible doubling of it which in total increase the users of gambling sites.

And those gambling sites will earned a profit from those gamblers as most commonly they always lose, Like me, it is so seldom for me to win a game.
If you understand that bitcoin is going up, so why you not understand that gambling in going up? if you can't understand so should read the other threads, may be they all have strong mind than you. 
But i m clear my point that bitcoin price is going up mean( increasing), so thus gambling is also going up mean ( increasing), mean, what affect on gambling when bitcoin price is in high place?       
You can already see now that gambling and Bitcoin works well together and that is because the value of Bitcoin is starting to rise and online gambling is becoming more popular so that is nice.
But it wont be that easy to earn profit in gambling because you have to be lucky if you want to have profit.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:27:24 AM

I think that is why bitcoin can have so much success in gambling this days. So when we gamble with btc, when we win its not just win, if btc goes up its also some bonus on earning. Normally that has other side, risk if btc fall then win on gambling is less. But that is the thing with us gamblers, we like risk, and in this times when halving is so close and price is going up like crazy bitcoin gambling is I think on explosion.
Just we humans are greedy, so everyone needs to be careful with this things, risk can pay off but not always. Gamble like you always do, if you win higher price means nice bonus on your winnings and that`s it, don`t force your luck cause in gambling its easy to lose everything you have. In that case price rise for you is not a big deal, you are out of coins. Every good side have opposite bad one, so again "be careful".

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:41:40 AM

I don't see any negative effect on gambling as Bitcoin is going up.It will work same regardless of the value goes up or down.Becasue your possible outcome will have also same value.Gambling will be same even if price to be all time high.Who is to gamble will continue so there is nothing concern about price in my opinion.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:46:34 AM

If you had Bitcoin for long time or you bought them at low price with intention to gambling later.Then this will help you much more now to multiple your earnings.I am not encouraging to gamble but if you are used to and find yourself in this condition then is great time.This increase in price is good sign for all players who have Bitcoins in their possession.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: