Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ÇoinProŁite (ÇPŁ), a Proof-of-Burn of altcoins: Seeks [altcoin] Developer  (Read 1173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CPL (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:35:43 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 08:26:28 AM by CPL

EDIT: The signature campaign thread is now live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.0

EDIT: Follow the link to the YuTü.Ço.in thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378.0

First, apologies for this being a self-moderated thread (my first). If by happenstance you have issues with its creator - ME - then simply start a new thread expressing your concerns. I'm known to be fair and won't delete posts willy-nilly as long as they are at least quasi-on-topic. Character assassinations won't be tolerated unless it's I doing them to myself.  Shocked

ÇoinProŁite (ÇPŁ) has been mentioned before on this forum by yours truly, albeit some ideations expressed then (Strange alt of the week - scroll down) have since been revised, now using this account (and thread) to officially move forward with it and the overall endeavor (forthcoming soon).

Feel free to question and discuss all things concerning ÇoinProŁite over and beyond the following.

Gist:

ÇoinProŁite coinage (ÇPŁ) are centrally (purposed) mined at a fixed rate with its blocks mintage first transactions obtainable via Proof-of-Burn (PoB) of still viable altcoins, recorded on ÇoinProŁite's public blockchain ledger maintained by independent nodes.

Metrics (gleaned verbatim - barring <redacted> or <annotations> - from the forthcoming official website):

• Token-cum-Ticker Symbol:  ÇPŁ
  • Ecce Signum:  Ç (superscript Ç denoting ÇPŁ): 42Ç; 314Ç; 1337Ç (1,337Ç)
  • Algorithm:  Primarily a Proof-of-Burn (PoB; PoBurn) protocol
  • Port(s):  TBA (if applicable)
  • # Premine or Instamine Schedule:  Ø (exempting Genesis Block if applicable) <see Notes>
  • Validation Schedule:  1 Block exactly every 60 seconds (1 Minute)
  • Block Reward:  256Ç
  • Halving Schedule:  N/A [or TBD <not to negate the next bullet point>]
  • Maximum ÇPŁ:  2,825,625,600Ç (256Ç x 60[m] x 24[h] x 365[d] x 21[y])
  • Minimum Exchange Rate:  U$.01 (1 U$ ¢ent) when used to purchase <redacted> (YTÇ) or other <different proper noun redacted> wares
  • # Decimal Places:  8 (or TBD)
  • Proof-of-Burn (PoB; PoBurn) Premium:  36% (awarded immediately) <see Notes>
    • Burn Ratio (swap):  1:2 (i.e., exchanged value for value, every 128 burned sçhitçoins = 256Ç)
  • Development Retention Pool per Generated Block:  21.875%, or 56Ç (R&D; legal; bounties; marketing; promos; etc.)
  • Difficulty Retarget:  N/A
  • Transaction Confirmation Time:  Virtually instant
  • Tx Fee(s):  Ø (or TBD <considerations for independent nodes may be in order>)
  • Pools:  N/A
  • Exchanges:  TBA

Notes:

In re. # Premine or Instamine Schedule:, Ø may be considered a misnomer depending on how ÇoinProŁite will be developed. Rest assured that whatever processing model is used, distribution of ÇPŁ WILL BE 100% fair AND 100% transparent.

In re. 36% (awarded immediately), using the virtual sçhitçoin RateCoin (XRA) as an example, the calculations are as follows:

• 1 ÇPŁ = U$.01 (minimum) for purchases on <redacted> platform(s), echoing Minimum Exchange Rate: (Metrics: above).
  • RateCoin (XRA) currently trades at U$.000273 per.
  • [~]4,688 XRA = U$1.28.
  • 4,688 XRA (rounded to favor trader) are swapped for 1 Block of 256 ÇPŁ (256Ç).
  • 56 ÇPŁ (56Ç) are retained for R&D et al.
  • [~]4,688 XRA-cum-U$1.28 is effectively swapped for 200 ÇPŁ (256Ç)-cum-U$2.00, recognizing a U$.72 or 36% increase in holdings.

Predicated on feedback, the entire ÇoinProŁite metrics outlined may be revamped in lieu of a more favorable model.

Developer Compen$ation:

[Minimum] 28Ç (28 ÇPŁ) per block, with a minimum base salary of U$150K/yr actual fiat or equivalent (dependent upon your preference) if opting to stay on board developing et al. all of <redacted> alt coinage. If the latter, you'll have the option of remaining anonymous to the general public, but not to the IRS (US) for obvious reasoning. The quicker to fruition, the quicker the sought-after developer would be able to liquidate his or her's holdings or start earning a regular conventional prevailing salary.

Further notes:

Personally, I won't ever be taking a salary from any entity consisting of the overall endeavor, albeit all my immediate minimal needs shall be satisfied, whereupon the affixed dollars worth of expenditures will be assessed accordingly on my personal IRS filings. To be clear, my minimal needs DO NOT consist of owning some fancy GAWmobile, blow, or a troupe of transvestites entertaining myself while occupying a U$60K bed on a bidiurnal basis (read: no bed regardless its worth on Ø basis). More about my compensation package at the revealing of the GAWdiose project, all 100% disclosed - available for review - down to a new pair of shoelaces if such a purchase is warranted.

The raison d’être for ÇoinProŁite’s nascency is to canvass support for <redacted> by re-positioning crypto-coiners’ devalorized premined assets to ÇPŁ, effectively launching a ready-made, patron-backed infrastructure, resulting in preparatory exposure and expanded mindshare initiating YTÇ awareness. That, and to garner initiatory support for developers et al., principally sourced from ardent cryptocurrency enthusiasts, in essence, waivering an accustomed IPO/ICO proceeding.

To date, I've procured over two dozen domain names affiliated with this endeavor, with close to that many need-be purchased to deter scatters et al. The first major expenses will be incorporating in the state of Tennessee (sound reasoning behind not incorporating in Delaware or the like), along with setting up shop there (Nashville metropolitan area), I currently residing in Illinois. All assets, including present and future domain names, will be in the incorporation's name, with all our books open for peer review by certified personnel. Quasi-pun intended as to why its sound reasoning to be based in/near Nashville, TN, not necessarily having anything to do directly with the country music scene.

I look forward to your feedback.

Please contact me via PM through either the ÇPŁ or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile user accounts if you're interested in participating in this endeavor in bringing your skill sets to the table. The project in mind is vast, needing an eventual full-time team of qualified personnel to maintain the endeavor(s).

If you reside in the Nashville, TN, area, I especially look forward to hearing from you if this venture sparks an interest in you.

Bruno (yes, that Bruno)  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:43:36 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 04:46:12 PM by CPL

You are correct in assuming that his altcoin has not been developed yet, hence the link to the seeking a developer thread in the OP. <mods justifiably deleted that thread>

If the Proof-of-Burn (PoB) aspect of this envisioned coinage excites you, yet see flaws in the concept expressed in the OP, or have suggestions to improve upon the ideal, please, by all means, weigh in, for I'm sure there's a many of yous who would like nothing more than exit their sçhitçoin positions for something/anything showing promise based on a sound model.
CPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:59:00 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 04:46:57 PM by CPL

The name of the endeavor is YuTü.Ço.in, which is also the domain name that I own. The user account is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408246. The website is near completion. Its coinage is YuTüÇoin (YTÇ), a conventional PoW altcoin available for purchase via ÇoinProŁite (ÇPŁ), among other avenues, but enjoying a discounted price point if using ÇPŁ to obtain YTÇ.

Sans going into too much detail at this penning, YuTü.Ço.in's core business model is commoditizing YouTube content creators' brands.

I was one of the first, if not thee first, person to suggest such years ago, yet nobody to date has attempted bringing the idea to fruition, hence pursuing it on my own. The website YuTü.Ço.in is near completion and ready to go live after over 10,000 edits (adding or deleting commas counting as edits).

The YuTü.Ço.in website would've been finished much quicker if I hadn't opted to create a detailed TablePress table depicting 314 (100 wasn't good enough for me, nor would it have done it justice) YouTubers, a screenshot of said showcased in the very next post below.

Continuation of this post follows the next post, of which I currently have reserved with apologies.
CoinProLite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

ÇoinProLite

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:35:48 AM

<image explained above>

The columns are as follows:

YT Avatar - Proposed Ticker Symbol - YT Brand - Bitcoiner et al. - #Vids - #Subscribers - #View - MPV - Join Date

ÇoinProLite Takes Your Sçhit - Literally!
CPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:42:16 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 05:06:08 PM by CPL

Upon further review, I feel it prudent to get YuTü.Ço.in up and running live ASAP so that those reading this thread have a better understanding as to what ÇoinProŁite is all about.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:15:59 AM

Interesting - will watch as things develop
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:58:36 PM

I've no idea exactly whats going on but this looks interesting.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
CPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:01:43 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 06:48:10 AM by CPL

Interesting - will watch as things develop

I've no idea exactly whats going on but this looks interesting.

Thanks kindly to you both for your positive support.

Via PM, a user (withheld unless he comes forward or gives permission) desires to join the team as its Indonesian translator. To be frank, seeking translators is at the bottom of the to-do list, but since he's(?) the first to show interest and having an experience skill set that'll definitely be needed down the road, I'm proud to announce our first hire (for a lack of better word), recognized as such ad infinitum once fully on board. Granted, YuTü.Ço.in already has a translator widget on the site, with same true for all future websites, but I assume that said device doesn't translate quasi-perfectly as we all have witnessed first-hand in respect to our native tongues.

Team:

(name withheld for now): Indonesian Translator
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:46:51 AM

If the Proof-of-Burn (PoB) aspect of this envisioned coinage excites you, yet see flaws in the concept expressed in the OP, or have suggestions to improve upon the ideal, please, by all means, weigh in, for I'm sure there's a many of yous who would like nothing more than exit their sçhitçoin positions for something/anything showing promise based on a sound model.

Most altcoin holders wish they could get rid of their altcoins without taking a loss, but nobody else wants those altcoins either.  The best solution is burning them for a new coin that actually does something.  Everybody wins, and nobody will ever get stuck holding those coins again because they're destroyed.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
CPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 07:50:06 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 10:41:15 PM by CPL

Most altcoin holders wish they could get rid of their altcoins without taking a loss, but nobody else wants those altcoins either.  The best solution is burning them for a new coin that actually does something.  Everybody wins, and nobody will ever get stuck holding those coins again because they're destroyed.

The worst case scenario is that burned altcoins settling in a new PoB coin failing to grain traction are later absorbed by some new-kid-on-the-block PoB coin, with the extreme worst case example being that all altcoins, including PoB ones, becoming valueless, an unlikelihood given the billions being pumped into the cryptocurrency space.

If deep-pocket brainiacs can envision, then have built devices for toasters, waffle irons, light bulbs, etc., enabling such to mine et al. cryptos for a foreseeable strong user base desiring said devices, then it's easy to conceive shares of YouTuber brands traded as a crypto-commodity employing both permissioned and unpermissioned blockchain networks in its innovative core business model.

There should be no problem coaxing hundreds (at first) YT content creators to embrace what YuTü.Ço.in has in store, including some that are extremely influential in the sector, with laggard venerated vloggers waiting in the wings to first see if the conception takes hold and worth their wild, some opting to not partake for various reasonings, e.g., their brands already enjoy tremendous success, seeing this adjunct revenue stream being just a drop in the bucket for them (but worth a helluva lot for lowly and up-and-coming publishers).

Follow the link to the YuTü.Ço.in thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489378.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: