Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LiberOptions - Binary Options trading with Bitcoin  (Read 9133 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:57:23 AM

this is really fucking site  Angry I requested withdrawal 0.103btc, then I only received 0.093 btc
0.01 btc fee transaction  Angry are you kidding me?
I will not join this site any more, you are thiefs

I know this site is very very sketchy in my opinion. They fail to post where they get their quotes from, they close profitable pairs because they can't make money from them, their quotes vary from other market quotes and they charge huge withdraw fees.

Becareful.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiberOptions

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:37:44 PM

Lost 1 btc on this website.

Checked with 2 other different providers and saw that the prices where different in order to make me lose...
Watch out.

Is that true bro? That this site realtime data was different from others binary site provider??  Did u already double check about this different?

looks like there ni one from this site can explaining about that situation above..

is there any binary traders expert that can give some reviews about this site?? i like ti try it, but still scare because of very high fee for withdrawing and no expert that already try this site..

There is nothing to explain. Every broker has its own realtime data provider. It's more than usual for you to find that different brokers often have different realtime data.
Thank you for your understanding.

LiberOptions – the next generation in Bitcoin Binary Options
http://liberoptions.com

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:54:16 AM

Lost 1 btc on this website.

Checked with 2 other different providers and saw that the prices where different in order to make me lose...
Watch out.

Is that true bro? That this site realtime data was different from others binary site provider??  Did u already double check about this different?

looks like there ni one from this site can explaining about that situation above..

is there any binary traders expert that can give some reviews about this site?? i like ti try it, but still scare because of very high fee for withdrawing and no expert that already try this site..

There is nothing to explain. Every broker has its own realtime data provider. It's more than usual for you to find that different brokers often have different realtime data.
Thank you for your understanding.

No its not. Every legit broker in the world has the EXACT same forex quotes, they might be off between a pip or two due to spread but the way the quotes change is identical with every broker. Its accurate to the millisecond.

Your quotes seem to be correct with most forex markets but its beyond me why you don't want to reveal your API signal feed.

My only guess is that when a large bet is made you want to manipulate the data, and without knowing who your signal provider is, it would be very difficult to compare it to.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:07:53 PM

I checked your website but found that the market have closed that I should come on your trading hours. Are you still in business?

LiberOptions

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

Our Platform is always ON!

And you will only be able to open positions if you come during our trading hours!

Currently we are open for trading about 18 hours\ day!

Cearea11

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:54:16 PM

If you play on a market, can you stop the bet at any time to avoid lose a lot of BTC? Will you add metals (gold,copper,silver,platinum) and oil?
LiberOptions

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:54:05 PM

If you play on a market, can you stop the bet at any time to avoid lose a lot of BTC? Will you add metals (gold,copper,silver,platinum) and oil?

Yes you can use the Sell position option at any time. This feature can help you leverage your winnings or stop bigger losses.

We will be adding more markets. Unfortunately for now we cannot disclose more information.

Thanks for your understanding!

Happy Trading.

c0inbuzter

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:47:54 AM

Don't waste your time, Give me your bitcoins or access to your LiberOptions account and I will manage it for you.
I am six month here, my monthly profit is above 10%. (70% in six month!!! and I'm constantly improving)
For details contact me in private.
LiberOptions

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:43:56 PM

Don't waste your time, Give me your bitcoins or access to your LiberOptions account and I will manage it for you.
I am six month here, my monthly profit is above 10%. (70% in six month!!! and I'm constantly improving)

Dear Trader!

Unfortunately, we have to inform that what you are trying to do is illegal! LiberOptions considers this type of actions to be illegal and you might just see your account frozen or closed!

We strongly advise you to take a moment to read the LiberOptions Terms and Conditions in order to comply with our rules. Users who fail to comply with our Terms and Conditions will have their account closed without further notice.

Thank you for your understanding!

Happy Trading!

Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:12:49 PM

Lool! Are you for real!? Do you really think that someone would put their coins in your hand!?
Anyone with a good pair of eyes and the head over his sholders can make some profit with Binary options! So why would they give their money to someone they don't even know!? At least I'd rather waste my time trading before trusting in someone I don't even know!
LiberOptions

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:32:57 PM

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:35:20 PM

Great site Wink
It was the best Bitcoin Binary Options site that I've used so far!
congratulations! great Background and all.
I specially enjoyed the sell option Smiley
venera

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:08:50 PM

I need more currency pairs . it is not enough for four way hedging....
pablos44

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:19:44 PM

They are the oldest binary options site, I've played with them I think a year ago.
Now I came back. Not bad, nothing changed since then.
They are still here! Not bad.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:54:30 PM

I need more currency pairs . it is not enough for four way hedging....

You should try FortuneJack binary options instead. They recently upgraded the platform and added many exotic and cross pairs like EUR/GBP and also commodities.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pablos44

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:36:40 PM

FortuneJack is nice and have very attractive games, I like it, but it is pure gaming site. In contrast the LiberOptions provides real trading experience on FOREX pairs.
As trader I prefer LiberOptions.
As someone told already however - they are too conservative, and don't provide many of pairs.
Cryptorast

Activity: 536

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:11:14 AM

Minimal bet now is 0.01, withdrawal fee is 0.01.
Anyone use this site now?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:50:55 AM

The withdraw fee a little high but since there is a backlog of transaction confirmations times, I am not surprised its 0.01, however it still should be half of that.

Reason why I don't use this site is because they fail to state where they get their API feed data from. I think I asked about 3 times and it all fell on deaf ears.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptorast

Activity: 536

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:36:24 PM

The withdraw fee a little high but since there is a backlog of transaction confirmations times, I am not surprised its 0.01, however it still should be half of that.

Reason why I don't use this site is because they fail to state where they get their API feed data from. I think I asked about 3 times and it all fell on deaf ears.

I have lost 0.03 BTC because of big price difference in metatrader and the site.
This site is scam.
venera

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

It is really confusing. You need to withdraw only when you collected enough profits.
At the beginning I pulled each profit, but then realized that withdrawal commission eats my profits. So now I wait until >0.5 collected at least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: