Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation thread for frozen  (Read 797 times)
frozen (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:45:26 AM

I've returned from an extended hiatus. If we've done business, feel free to comment below on your experiences with me, even if you're already quoted in this post.

Transactions

My 10 oz bar just showed up safe and sound.  Frozen did a great job of keeping me informed during the process.

I got my 1 ounce silver buffalo on saturday (i wasn't expecting to get it till monday) definilty looking to buy more when i mine enough coins.

Just wanted to give an update. I received my 2 1oz coins last week and couldn't be more pleased, frozen was "Johnny on the spot" with shipping and communication. Thanks again.

I just want to thank Frozen,

He sent me 5 Silver Coins, He was quick with his emails, took a picture of the tracking number and sent the coins!  I couldn't have asked for any better service. 

Frozen, I have 6 bitcoins, and I am waiting to build it up so I can purchase another 5 coins.

Thanks,

Chris

My coins arrived yesterday, thanks again!

recived 2 coins yesterday very pleased

Bounties claimed

A list of fallbacks would be nice (recently both slush and deepbit were down at the same time), rather than just one.  As you already mentioned, tuning the number of failures would be useful.  And figuring out some way to notice when the primary server is back up (presumably it is primary for a reason).

Regardless...  that meets the criteria in the original post.  10 BTC sent.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: