Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KUBO]KUBOSCOIN/P+H/WAVES TOKEN/GAME/UNNAMED.EXCHANGE/LIVE..LIVE SOON  (Read 75835 times)
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:29:50 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 03:41:21 AM by lestherat

PSA: Keep clear of ICO coins without any whitepapers, new specs, new innovations, unless you are simply in for the pump and dump too, although there is a high chance dev will run the moment coin is released with ICO funds. Remember ICO is Idiots Conning Opportunity

I couldn't agree more.

"1. Whitepaper?
2. Which PR companies are you working with? I mean outside of your internal team.
3. How much time between the end of the ICO and when tokens will be available for release?
4. What is your escrow strategy?
4b. What conditions must be met before the escrow is available to spend?
5. How will you communicate expenses to the community? Monthly accounting?
6. When do you plan to host your first AMA?
7. Concerning your premine, are there conditions before you are able to dump any significant portion?
8. When do you or anyone on your team plan to make any public appearances?
9. What are the details for your development team?
10. What projects has your team worked on in the past? "

Easy questions for any legit project. I'm not interested in all will be reveiled in OP type responses, just direct answers to the items listed.

Anyone have any questions? Please add to this post and I'll add to the list.

all questions one ans : we working hard and do our best ...will PETAHASH ICO end then see result

thanks for join and support us  Smiley

Pass.

HELLO COMMUNITY ICO WILL HANDLE BY POPULAR ESCROW MEMBER @sabastianJu@

HE IS HERE:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

WE WORKING VERY HARD TO PROVE AND FAIR WITH NO SCAM ANY MORE FOR KUBOSCOIN COMMUNITY

SOON ESCROW DETAILS UPDATE

WE WORKING ? ? Grin

Damn learn how to write properly.

Investors be aware of this SCAM COIN

Some guys use coin builder and later they sell into ico, without any knowledge about development.
Even some developers can build your own coin for .5 Btc, yes you read well, with only .5 btc you can have your own coin.

Only invest in coins when Dev show his real name and his face, never trust in newbie dev accounts hidden behind a nickname.

Real ICO coins, Eth, Lsk, Waves, Rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:07:40 AM

PSA: Keep clear of ICO coins without any whitepapers, new specs, new innovations, unless you are simply in for the pump and dump too, although there is a high chance dev will run the moment coin is released with ICO funds. Remember ICO is Idiots Conning Opportunity

I couldn't agree more.

"1. Whitepaper?
2. Which PR companies are you working with? I mean outside of your internal team.
3. How much time between the end of the ICO and when tokens will be available for release?
7. Concerning your premine, are there conditions before you are able to dump any significant portion?

Easy questions for any legit project. I'm not interested in all will be reveiled in OP type responses, just direct answers to the items listed.

all questions one ans : we working hard and do our best ...will PETAHASH ICO end then see result

Pass.

WE WORKING VERY HARD TO PROVE AND FAIR WITH NO SCAM ANY MORE FOR KUBOSCOIN COMMUNITY

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:15:56 AM

I couldn't agree more.

"1. Whitepaper?

Pass.

WE WORKING ? ? Grin

Damn learn how to write properly.

Investors be aware of this SCAM COIN

Some guys use coin builder and later they sell into ico, without any knowledge about development.
Even some developers can build your own coin for .5 Btc, yes you read well, with only .5 btc you can have your own coin.

Only invest in coins when Dev show his real name and his face, never trust in newbie dev accounts hidden behind a nickname.

Real ICO coins, Eth, Lsk, Waves, Rise.

what is your real name plz ? and who was btc dev...?

you know that? why you here plz?  Smiley

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:31:03 AM

https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc
https://twitter.com/kuboscoin/status/739645566599057408
foolwed and retweeted mate
hope to get the bounty for this, thanks.
if translation for tagalog still available please reserved it to me. good luck.

yes thanks  Smiley

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 04:52:59 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 05:04:40 AM by barnes13

https://twitter.com/kuboscoin/status/739645566599057408 retweet and following
and fb done
i can do indonesian translation, anyone claim thants bounty?
thanks

Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:05:39 AM

done creating tagalog translation mate you can check it up here thanks for this opportunity and good luck
dev team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1500653.new#new

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:09:00 AM

done creating tagalog translation mate you can check it up here thanks for this opportunity and good luck
dev team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1500653.new#new

thanks very cool  Smiley

rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:42:06 AM

Indian translation done.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1500714.msg15097469#msg15097469

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:43:49 AM

thanks keep support will pay soon  Smiley

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:46:59 AM

will wait for this coin to show up and see how this works, there's a reputable escrow that will going to handle the deal we just need to wait and see if he appears here good luck dev team keep moving and work it out for this community.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:34:23 AM

will wait for this coin to show up and see how this works, there's a reputable escrow that will going to handle the deal we just need to wait and see if he appears here good luck dev team keep moving and work it out for this community.
will soon ico start..keep support us thanks  Smiley

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:29:36 AM

https://twitter.com/kuboscoin/status/739645566599057408 retweet and following
and fb done
i can do indonesian translation, anyone claim thants bounty?
thanks

already done thanks support  Smiley

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:53:13 AM

support
tweet follow and RT @BeeMarta
fb : abimanyu

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:02:27 PM

support
tweet follow and RT @BeeMarta
fb : abimanyu

thanks for support bounty will pay  Smiley

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 02:01:43 PM

I was asked by KUBOSCOIN, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of KUBO Coins. (Requested Info by Issuer: KUBOSCOIN ICO LAUNCH AT 6TH JUNE 5:30 PM GMT)

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the KUBO Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:
194r4FnwazTj9itRUAJTAmGnE4wLXQyNUG

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160606 This is the escrow address for the ICO of KUBO Coins and the escrow address is 194r4FnwazTj9itRUAJTAmGnE4wLXQyNUG
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G2k/1mBX+op9OpjQNOlX5ZH1Lp333DaIW/vG4AKe2JyTJhEV2tZiRnS00TjF/LhjZIcbpUfzePMtCg6ii8ADYUI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:35:04 PM

I was asked by KUBOSCOIN, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of KUBO Coins. (Requested Info by Issuer: KUBOSCOIN ICO LAUNCH AT 6TH JUNE 5:30 PM GMT)

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the Wallet and the KUBO Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then I will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is usefull, the three days waiting time already stopped 2 scammy ICO's from happening, at least one other was stopped already before that time.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
160606 This is the escrow address for the ICO of KUBO Coins and the escrow address is 194r4FnwazTj9itRUAJTAmGnE4wLXQyNUG
G2k/1mBX+op9OpjQNOlX5ZH1Lp333DaIW/vG4AKe2JyTJhEV2tZiRnS00TjF/LhjZIcbpUfzePMtCg6ii8ADYUI=

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

@@@EVERY PERSON

ESCROW READY AND ICO WILL START AFTER 3.5 HOURS

BONUS WILL PAY FIRST COME FIRST.... CHECK OP NOW

eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:57:07 PM

Hi

followed and re-tweet job done! Looking forward to see successful _@KUBOSCOIN ICO!
Twitter Handle:
https://twitter.com/Eye4bd
Re-tweet:

thanks!
KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:05:11 PM

Hi

followed and re-tweet job done! Looking forward to see successful _@KUBOSCOIN ICO!
Twitter Handle:
https://twitter.com/Eye4bd
Re-tweet:

thanks!

keep support us thanks will pay soon Smiley

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:08:10 PM

Who am I?

Safety from Escrow

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:

Code:

Investor Verification

First way:

Second way:

Refunds possible?

THANKS FOR ESCROW SUPPORT  Smiley

@@EVERY PERSON

ONLY 1 HR LEFT TO START ICO  WITH BONUS DISCOUNT....CHECK OP NOW

KUBOSCOIN (OP)

developer of kuboscoin

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:03:25 PM

Who am I?

Safety from Escrow

Escrow Address

The escrow address is:
Code:

Code:

Investor Verification

First way:

Second way:

Refunds possible?

THANKS FOR ESCROW SUPPORT  Smiley

@@EVERY PERSON

PETAHASH ICO WAS START AT 5:30 PM GMT ON DATE 6TH JUNE 2016

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: