Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: _...--[FS] - Panda Express @ 30% - Solid E-gift Cards--..__  (Read 1241 times)
QuickzenGC (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:59:07 PM

I am selling Panda Express E-gift cards
I am a reputable seller on cryptothrift, You can purchase through here or through bitify: my username is quickzen and have been an active seller for a very long time (over 400 feedback now)

Product:
$25.00 for - $8.75 - 35%
$50.00 for - $16.25 - 32.5%
$100.00 for - $30.00 - 30%
$200.00+ for $55.00 - 27.5%

27.5% is best i can do for bulk

For more info, you can PM me or add me on ICQ: 680 078 873
I have skype, if you want my skype, PM me your skype and I will add you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuickzenGC (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:58:19 PM

giving 2x30$ vouch gift cards to the following that MUST meet the criteria.

For promotional purposes.

Must leave a honest feedback
must NOT be newbie/junior member
only the first 2 people that meet the criteria and post in this thread will get it, all others will be ignored.
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:37:12 AM

Hi, I'd leave you honest feedback in exchange for your vouch gift card. It's been forever since I've been to Panda Express. Let's change that  Wink
stufffromdennis

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

Hi,

I received a vouch copy and verified using the balance checker on the Panda Express website that the balance is $30 as expected. My nearest Panda Express is 40 miles away and I wont be in that area until the weekend probably so I'll be able to verify that the balance holds and I'll update when I use it  Grin

Thanks OP!
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:25:10 PM

I'll leave an honest feedback.  I can use the balance by tomorrow.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:13:27 AM

Bought some giftcards from the OP...

The cards are legit. I used the giftcard then received my food.

Thanks

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:01:37 AM

They just opened a Panda Express near me (in the same mall as Panera!), I'll have to check it out.  I never tasted Panda before.  Does their fur get caught between your teeth? 

Can I buy a $25 card to see if I like their food? 

--------------------
Why did Honest Abe Lincoln grow a beard?
He wanted to look like that guy on the five-dollar bill.   Grin Grin
QuickzenGC (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:36:27 PM

They just opened a Panda Express near me (in the same mall as Panera!), I'll have to check it out.  I never tasted Panda before.  Does their fur get caught between your teeth? 

--------------------
He wanted to look like that guy on the five-dollar bill.   Grin Grin

delivered, thanks for the business Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:44:07 PM

They just opened a Panda Express near me (in the same mall as Panera!), I'll have to check it out.  I never tasted Panda before.  Does their fur get caught between your teeth?  

--------------------
He wanted to look like that guy on the five-dollar bill.   Grin Grin

Thanks for the Panda and the other one! Payment sent.  Hash:  8322f7e6fb20bfab973f837d6f5a949a103ba702724bb9e0a5a35ceb3cf20ebb

Great deal for the price but the Panda fur was too much for me.  Will stick with PANERA.  Cheesy
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:57:02 PM

Panda express is that fake Chinese comfort fast food.  It'll fill you up with greasy goodness temporarily but then you "pay" for it later at the toilet  Grin

They just opened a Panda Express near me (in the same mall as Panera!), I'll have to check it out.  I never tasted Panda before.  Does their fur get caught between your teeth?  

--------------------

Thanks for the Panda and the other one! Payment sent.  Hash:  8322f7e6fb20bfab973f837d6f5a949a103ba702724bb9e0a5a35ceb3cf20ebb

Great deal for the price but the Panda fur was too much for me.  Will stick with PANERA.  Cheesy
stufffromdennis

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:53:36 PM

A week or so after I received my card, went to get some food and everything was still all good and valid. I enjoyed the meal. I'm probably going to order more soon and go back. Thanks again for all Smiley
QuickzenGC (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:17:57 PM

bump for baby jesus
and thanks for sharing your experience Smiley
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:10:05 PM

Panda express is that fake Chinese comfort fast food.  It'll fill you up with greasy goodness temporarily but then you "pay" for it later at the toilet  Grin

--------------------

I agree with Chri521 about their food.  I like "real" Chinese food and I totally agree about their "quality" but wanted to try it out since they just opened one 1/2 mile from me.

Got a $25 card and it  worked fine.  Used it up in 2 meals.  I didn't care for their food and they are way overpriced but for the price the cards are selling for you can't go wrong if you like greasy fried stuff.  Honey walnut shrimp was pretty good but I spent $14 for lunch!  I'll stick with Panera right next door to them but if you like to eat Pandas it's well worth the price. <burp>
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:05:14 AM

Quickzen needs to sell some pepto to go with the Panda express cards.

On another note free bump / review for this guy again. Another successful deal prompt and courteous.

--------------------

I agree with Chri521 about their food.  I like "real" Chinese food and I totally agree about their "quality" but wanted to try it out since they just opened one 1/2 mile from me.

Got a $25 card and it  worked fine.  Used it up in 2 meals.  I didn't care for their food and they are way overpriced but for the price the cards are selling for you can't go wrong if you like greasy fried stuff.  Honey walnut shrimp was pretty good but I spent $14 for lunch!  I'll stick with Panera right next door to them but if you like to eat Pandas it's well worth the price. <burp>
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:26:53 AM

I am curious about this and have not bought gift cards on these forums before.  Will the cards go bad?  If I buy one, can I save it for months before using and still have the balance there?  It worries me paying a large amount for something I won't be using tomorrow.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:18:39 AM

I am curious about this and have not bought gift cards on these forums before.  Will the cards go bad?  If I buy one, can I save it for months before using and still have the balance there?  It worries me paying a large amount for something I won't be using tomorrow.

NO ONE can answer that question with 100% certainty.  My opinion is if they make it past a couple weeks you are usually good for the long haul but still ......... YMMV.  If you really have to hang on to them that long best thing is to use up what you paid for it as soon as you can then sit on the rest.  I did have a couple unused Whole Foods cards "die" after almost 2 months but I spent what I paid for them so I didn't lose anything.

QuickzenGC (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:03:08 AM

pm'd and bumped
QuickzenGC (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:42:17 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: