Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Rebrand - Whiat should DLISK been called?
DAPPSTER - 17 (68%)
DAPPZY - 1 (4%)
DAPPERO - 2 (8%)
TIDAL - 2 (8%)
SATURN - 2 (8%)
Option 6 - 0 (0%)
Option 7 - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN.  (Read 119440 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:54:31 PM

You don't have to compare ether with any other coin.... i mean, ether is of another level, that is the BTC of 2016... a coin is just based on software... a lot depends on community, you can have the best coin ever but without a community it will not move... you can have the worst coin ever but with a lot of community support and people will trade it, and when there is trades you can make money. Lets first see and wait.

1. Will the launch be successful? Yes/NO? Based on this you will see more people joining or leaving the coin.
2. What are the plans after the launch? Based on this you will find out if it was scam or not. But when it is scam why wait 1 month to get your profit. I mean when you want to scam people, just make a ICO of 1 week take money and next week make another ICO and another and another.... why waiting so long?

To do just enough to collect on the escrow.

That 90% of the people assume... and that is also why some ICOs are more successful then others. Some people have more BTCs and they do some fake ICO buying. We will never know how much is really bought in certain ICO. With a BCT escrow he can verify who has joined, he knows who has joined and to create fake ICO buys it is more difficult, as you already need a lot of other BCT accounts to do so... so this ICO has 3 BTC in it, but most likely 3 real BTC and not a lot of fake BTC...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:16:04 PM

That 90% of the people assume... and that is also why some ICOs are more successful then others. Some people have more BTCs and they do some fake ICO buying. We will never know how much is really bought in certain ICO. With a BCT escrow he can verify who has joined, he knows who has joined and to create fake ICO buys it is more difficult, as you already need a lot of other BCT accounts to do so... so this ICO has 3 BTC in it, but most likely 3 real BTC and not a lot of fake BTC...

Nobody is saying it is fake BTC.  Dev will do enough to collect escrow money and then disappear.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:21:34 PM

Nobody is saying it is fake BTC.  Dev will do enough to collect escrow money and then disappear.

No, but we both know when a ICO happens on a exchange that DEVs can join etc, with escrow using a BCT person it is already more difficult...

Some people disappear, some people stay. I'm looking at a coin as can i make profit or not. Look, did you thought that cryptsy would be gone? He stole 15000 BTC... did you thought that mintpal would be gone.... If you are afraid to lose money then you need to put your money on the bank. The risks here are a lot higher then on banks etc, but profits are a lot bigger too.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:23:59 PM

No, but we both know when a ICO happens on a exchange that DEVs can join etc, with escrow using a BCT person it is already more difficult...

Some people disappear, some people stay. I'm looking at a coin as can i make profit or not. Look, did you thought that cryptsy would be gone? He stole 15000 BTC... did you thought that mintpal would be gone.... If you are afraid to lose money then you need to put your money on the bank. The risks here are a lot higher then on banks etc, but profits are a lot bigger too.

This is not just a risk.  This is flushing your money down the toilet and hoping to get a return.
LiskBeliever (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:26:29 PM

WALLET

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:30:39 PM

Development updates

Website should be up and running by 19th of JUne

DL(i)sk coin is almost ready.

Marketing updates

680 followers in Twitter

134 likes on Facebook

8 translations completed.

ICO result

3.06089439 BTC deposit.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:46:43 PM

WALLET

Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

How to join:

1. Deposit your BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
2. Inform escrow or myself about your deposit.

Friends want to join?:

1. Fill in the form request to receive your EXTRA 20% BONUS (Affillate marketing program form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V-0PctLRGGVuNzU5OmLriJATaVFktW6-WQe-XwDs3IM/viewform)
2. Friend deposit his BTC to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX
3. Friend inform escrow or myself about the deposit.

Earn more coins by refering friends. Spread the word and make DL(i)sk big.
I will buy a few more... i should be able to receive some BTCs and at this price it is a bargain... you have ICO like VPRC that hit 5 BTC in no time... I think the results would be a lot higher if you would have consider a exchange for ICO as for some reason people have more trust in a exchange then in a escrow, but what is wrong, as SebastianJU is really professional and is maybe much better than a exchange.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:38:50 PM

DEV PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A EXCHANGE AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE THIS MESS AS THE MESS WITH WAVES!!!

1. When will the coin be launched? Will it be directly after ICO or will it be a few days later. If it is a few days later, then communicate this AND IF THAT IS NOT MEET THEN REFUNDS!!!!! But i believe that is cover by our escrow SebastianJU, correct? As he is holding the funds for 7 days....

We don't want the same waves shit here. THANK YOU!!!!
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:12:09 PM

DEV PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A EXCHANGE AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE THIS MESS AS THE MESS WITH WAVES!!!

1. When will the coin be launched? Will it be directly after ICO or will it be a few days later. If it is a few days later, then communicate this AND IF THAT IS NOT MEET THEN REFUNDS!!!!! But i believe that is cover by our escrow SebastianJU, correct? As he is holding the funds for 7 days....

Coin will be added within one week after ICO is finished. We already contacted several exchanges, so we will get listed for sure.
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:22:32 PM

mmmmmmm, finally admited this is another of your ICOs, first time i see you being honest lol

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:24:46 PM

mmmmmmm, finally admited this is another of your ICOs, first time i see you being honest lol

yes placebo is ico scum, everyone should negative trust that fucker.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:29:28 PM

yes, placebo is a ico investor, indeed Cheesy I don't care about negative trust. If people would just join all ICOs then they would make big money. So who the follow? The ico investor with a -100 negative trust or another person that doesn't have a negative trust but make a negative ROI? Wink

PS: give me a negative trust : 'Placebo is investing in ICO that trades higher then ICO price and dump to take his profit' Thank you Cheesy
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:31:18 PM

yes, placebo is a ico investor, indeed Cheesy I don't care about negative trust. If people would just join all ICOs then they would make big money. So who the follow? The ico investor with a -100 negative trust or another person that doesn't have a negative trust but make a negative ROI? Wink

PS: give me a negative trust : 'Placebo is investing in ICO that trades higher then ICO price and dump to take his profit' Thank you Cheesy
you really need to improve reading skills if you have some Smiley
people say you ICO scammer not ICO investor
dont overestimate yourself lol

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:35:41 PM

you know, when you are a investor and use the trollbox and someone bought to high because of my call then they call you a scammer, if they made profit, then you don't hear anything from them... You guys were calling STEPS to buy it that it was 1000Sats, i'm pretty sure that some people are also calling you scammers...
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:53:12 PM

you know, when you are a investor and use the trollbox and someone bought to high because of my call then they call you a scammer, if they made profit, then you don't hear anything from them... You guys were calling STEPS to buy it that it was 1000Sats, i'm pretty sure that some people are also calling you scammers...

Do not throw stones from your glass house.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:57:51 PM

NO OFFENSE, But ALTCOINSTEPS is one of the most kindest and honest DEVS I have known throughout all my crypto life and that says a lot, RESPECT.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

NO OFFENSE, But ALTCOINSTEPS is one of the most kindest and honest DEVS I have known throughout all my crypto life and that says a lot, RESPECT.

Didn't you have a family emergency to deal with? What happened?
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:14:31 PM

Any tldr on why I might want to buy this?
LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:19:26 PM

Signature Update

64 people join our signature campaign at the moment. 30 people are using a valid signature, the other 34 people were rejected. Total number of shares is 28.

If the number of people doesn't change then people will earn 300,000 / 28 = 10714 DL(i)sk coins per share. If people remove their signature then they will be 'Rejected' and the number of shares will drop. If more people will join then the number of shares will increase and your final DL(i)sk coins will be less. Below you will find the signature thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497915.0

LiskBeliever (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:32:52 PM

Another translation was completed by one of our community members. Thank you Kondiomir.

kondiomir - Bulgarian - http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=8713.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: