Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will reach $4000 after halving ?  (Read 24207 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:01:28 AM

I think the actual bitcoin's price is really far from 4000$, so may be we will not reach this level before many months or even some few years.
We cannot ascertain that mate, it could happen to that price but not at least after this years halving as it is too far from happening base on the current price now, maybe in the future but we do not know when it will exactly realize.

Don't expect that price before 5 years, as it will never reach there in a year or two, its too high to expect that price from bitcoin, and the fact is we never know whether it can really reach there or not.

As satoshi speculates Bitcoin price may reach 10,000 $ at 2050. Hopefully that will happen for sure and as you said price will not easy to speculate from our end. Definitely we need experts to do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:18:54 AM

I think the actual bitcoin's price is really far from 4000$, so may be we will not reach this level before many months or even some few years.
We cannot ascertain that mate, it could happen to that price but not at least after this years halving as it is too far from happening base on the current price now, maybe in the future but we do not know when it will exactly realize.

Don't expect that price before 5 years, as it will never reach there in a year or two, its too high to expect that price from bitcoin, and the fact is we never know whether it can really reach there or not.

As satoshi speculates Bitcoin price may reach 10,000 $ at 2050. Hopefully that will happen for sure and as you said price will not easy to speculate from our end. Definitely we need experts to do that.

Even experts won't be able to decide what will be the exact price of bitcoin in coming years, bitcoin certainly has a potential to achieve that price but no one knows when exactly it will happen.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:28:10 AM

I believe that we will have years to go before that happens.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:00:02 PM

4000$ is very much & will take it long to be happen. Bitcoin is increasing its value fastly but foor many scam,hacking etc are reducing its value.So, it will take long time to reach 4000$. May be 5 or 10 year's even more. I don't think we will see bitcoin at 4000$ cause bitcoin facing many problems of every step.so, it's quite hard to reach 4000$ but it is not impossible.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:02:41 PM

4000$ is very much & will take it long to be happen. Bitcoin is increasing its value fastly but foor many scam,hacking etc are reducing its value.So, it will take long time to reach 4000$. May be 5 or 10 year's even more. I don't think we will see bitcoin at 4000$ cause bitcoin facing many problems of every step.so, it's quite hard to reach 4000$ but it is not impossible.

Yeah its not impossible for bitcoin to reach there but definitely it will take long time and till it reaches there it will have to go through many ups and downs and need to prove its potential by answering its critics in a positive way.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:05:21 PM

yeah I think we can not despair for this. very likely the price will rise in the future. I never thought in 2011 that it was impossible bitcoin prices could touch $ 1,000 but in a year in 2012 to 2013  bitcoin prices rising so sharply and it became possible. I think there is nothing impossible in bitcoin. all possible
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:21:07 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will not reach $4000 for the next 1-2 years. Even after the halving, the price of bitcoin still under $1000.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:39:16 PM

A slow and gradual appreciation of price is the best thing that can happen. Sudden spikes only attracts short time traders who dump their coins after a few days or weeks.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:56:32 PM

A slow and gradual appreciation of price is the best thing that can happen. Sudden spikes only attracts short time traders who dump their coins after a few days or weeks.

slow and gradual won't cut it, because the price is much too low to support any real world application for bitcoin on a reasonable scale.

i even 1% of the world population would use bitcoin, it would need to be worth much more than it is now.

bitcoin either explodes or dies, there's no middle ground.

in fact, with most technology it's like this, it either takes of like a rocket or it gets forgotten and dies before it even had a chance to succeed.

So better hope bitcoin rises quickly, because if it doesn't it is more likely to fail.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:04:21 PM

well of course it is really far at the moment though in my opinion it is going to grow huge in like a few years maybe even 4000 dollars

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:11:29 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will not reach $4000 for the next 1-2 years. Even after the halving, the price of bitcoin still under $1000.
it is more likely dropped to $400 instead up for $4,000 ,
let's talk be realistic , current bitcoin price are on around $580 ,
and many times the price get dropped much more than get up ,
so what will makes the price get up ? more investor? where we can get more investor?
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:56:08 AM

Absolutely you are right, now we can't see bitcoin would be achieved that price $4000 within 2 or 3 years, its take sometime, but it sure bitcoin might be come. But i am surprised why people think too high, if the reality is total different, we should see only present and than make predict.     
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:32:47 AM

Absolutely you are right, now we can't see bitcoin would be achieved that price $4000 within 2 or 3 years, its take sometime, but it sure bitcoin might be come. But i am surprised why people think too high, if the reality is total different, we should see only present and than make predict.    

$4000 is a realistic price, even very likely to be achieved only within 2-3 years. but not now, it could happen in the future. when bitcoin user belongs to the entire world and is used everywhere.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:48:37 AM

At the moment we have very clear how could price move after some bad incidents, price is still bearish and there is no sign for significantly increase to surpass the that level where it was before this down, $4000 at the moment looking like to have a beautiful dream but it would like take few more time to get recover and than it will start moving to the moon.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:14:12 PM

The price of a monetary asset such as bitcoin only depends on what people think will be its future price. That determines demand and offer at a given price level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: