Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mohammed Ali Dead at 74 !  (Read 2780 times)
shiryu

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:20:15 PM

I'm profoundly saddened at the passing away of our dear muhamed ali who was a great legendary boxer.
He was truely the greatest in the world of boxing who always stuck by the rules of the game and was a fair and just boxer.
The world of boxing has become a LOT poorer with his death. When we hear of boxing undoubtedly mr Ali's name instantly strikes to our mind.
No one can replace this legend.
Rest in peace great boxer.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:25:30 PM

I'm profoundly saddened at the passing away of our dear muhamed ali who was a great legendary boxer.
He was truely the greatest in the world of boxing who always stuck by the rules of the game and was a fair and just boxer.
The world of boxing has become a LOT poorer with his death. When we hear of boxing undoubtedly mr Ali's name instantly strikes to our mind.
HOW AND WHY?..Never done nothing for me or changed my life not in any way what so ever..
BRUCE LEE..Changed the world..

I'LL THROW HIM OUT THAT DOOR WHEN I KNOCK HIM OUT IN FOUR.. ::)yes i made that up so easy to do these speeches..
Plenty of fighters with a better record than his by far..
Not saying he was a shit boxer he was an excellent boxer but not the best boxer NO CHANCE..
Joseph Louis Barrow, best known as Joe Louis, was an American professional boxer. He held the world heavyweight championship from 1937 to 1949, and is considered to be one of the greatest heavyweights of all time
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:04:25 PM

Anyone dissing him isn't fit to lick his sweaty boxing shorts. I think it's pretty hard to comprehend how much he put on the line back in the day when he told The Man to kiss his posterior and how vital he was for the self esteem of people having the shit regularly kicked out of them.  

As ever the actions of the trailblazers aren't appreciated in retrospect because those judging in the future are living comfortably in a better world because of them.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:39:45 AM

Rip Mohammed Ali.   Embarrassed May he rest in peace and find happiness in heaven.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:21:52 AM

Anyone dissing him isn't fit to lick his sweaty boxing shorts. I think it's pretty hard to comprehend how much he put on the line back in the day when he told The Man to kiss his posterior and how vital he was for the self esteem of people having the shit regularly kicked out of them.  

As ever the actions of the trailblazers aren't appreciated in retrospect because those judging in the future are living comfortably in a better world because of them.
I bet you lick his sweaty balls Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  No hero to me..Excellent boxer end of

And did he stop all these people getting the shit kicked out them?..NO NO NO..People still getting the shit kicked out of them?

Khalilah Camacho Ali
She joked that she helped him create his vocal persona: “You’ve seen him after I divorced him. He ain’t said nothing since,” she said.

She said they were both alike, “strong in our beliefs and our devotion and our dedication to life and what we wanted to do in life. And by him marrying me, I knew I would be the chosen one to help him, guide him that way. Even though he was eight years older than me, I was a little smarter than him and a little bit more educated, too. And helping and guiding him was the best time of my entire life.

See, you guys don’t realize Ali wasn’t the great Muhammad Ali as he is now,” she added. “He was going in that direction. He was struggling in that direction. He was struggling with people taking everything from him and everything, and I was the only thing that hold everything together. … I was using my own college money to support us for three years, and I never let him know about it because I didn’t want him to feel bad as a man.

“So, you know, I kind of guided him along the way, and it was it was a wonderful struggle, and it was tough for him. He was depressed most of the time. He was unhappy, didn’t know what the hell was going to happen to him. So I had to give him that positiveness, that positive ‘Hey, you can have a family. We can do this together. I could write the speeches, and you could speak the speeches, and we’ll become a people’s champ.’ I’m a campaign manager here.”

She and Ali were affiliated with the Nation of Islam at the time they married.
“They called the white people the devil. Yes, they did. But I knew and understand it a different way than he did because it was the people anybody who did wrong to you are the devil,” she said.
She said she only realized later how much she had been her husband’s “mouthpiece,” helping him craft his message of resistance.
“A lot of people don’t realize most of that stuff was my mouth running off,” she said. “It wasn’t him.”.......

Sounds like his wife was the greatest...
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:34:57 AM

He was a pro-black, unapologetic Muslim political activist and critic of the capitalist white supremacy. Don't let erasure strip the man of his only identity.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Markcullen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:39:19 PM

He Was an absolute legend to the sport of boxing and to urban culture
Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:55:17 PM

I will always remember his catchphrase "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".

He was a legend who defeated every top heavyweight in his era. I wasn't around when he was fighting but I wish I could bet on his boxing matches.

He was the king of the golden age of heavyweight boxing. RIP.

"float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" It's not his phrase, and the phrase of his friend, Clay simply attribute this phrase.
Clay was generally pretty nasty and unpleasant type, God punished him by Parkinson in a fairly young age, for all his nastiness
awesome31312

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:01:34 PM

I will always remember his catchphrase "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".

He was a legend who defeated every top heavyweight in his era. I wasn't around when he was fighting but I wish I could bet on his boxing matches.

He was the king of the golden age of heavyweight boxing. RIP.

"float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" It's not his phrase, and the phrase of his friend, Clay simply attribute this phrase.
Clay was generally pretty nasty and unpleasant type, God punished him by Parkinson in a fairly young age, for all his nastiness

Giving Ali Parkinson's, but cannot cure Lou Gehrig's ALS. Guess God is a racist.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:24:45 AM

Rest In Peace the Legendary Muhammad Ali. More people respects this man,an epitome of  humility,on his anti racism advocacy and his generosity.He has also huge follower among our Muslim brother.

We always remember you on your final fight on "Thrilla in Manila" .May God Bless your soul. Smiley

Open for Campaigns
Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:40:04 PM

RIP , He's a legend. And done so many awsome things inside the ring. Many of the famous boxers nowadays were once a fan of him. I think he's happy where he is now. We will not forget you Muhammad Ali Smiley
vannaria

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:43:29 PM

Not only a strong boxeur , he was a Legend! A man unforgettable.
Sad news .   Embarrassed Cry
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:10:21 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 11:35:49 PM by popcorn1

Rest In Peace the Legendary Muhammad Ali. More people respects this man,an epitome of  humility,on his anti racism advocacy and his generosity.He has also huge follower among our Muslim brother.

We always remember you on your final fight on "Thrilla in Manila" .May God Bless your soul. Smiley
He hated white people..Called the whites CRACKERS ..WHITE DEVILS..

"They’re going to come out of the woodwork like roaches," she said prior to the services burying her late ex-husband. “I had to protect Ali from lots of paternity suits. I went through a lot with that man – he had a real dark side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HBnc8YNaaQ..Integration his thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvpj-AprccY..White is the devil?

Now African's have never gone into other villages chopped and burnt the villagers and cut the women's tits off so the babies cannot feed..

And African's are still doing this to this day..For thousands of years we have always known the Africans to eat one another kill each others villages  savages..

But ALI seems it's only the white man who is bad..Now it's funny that humans first started in Africa
so i guess we started the killing each other in Africa..

I GUESS ALI WIFE WAS RIGHT HE AIN'T SMART AT ALL..

A soldier i don't even know is a HERO..They put their lives on the line for someone else..
ALI HAS NEVER DONE THIS

ELVIS DID Grin..

those videos show Ali as a raciest?
And also it's a good job black people are thick as shit I.E NOT MANY INVENTIONS because if you would of invented nukes we all be dead by now.. TRUE FACT..

The white man is the most gentle of races..Just take a look around the world and you will see who as invented the most to make your lives better..THE WHITE MAN

And what i just said ain't raciest IT'S TRUE FACTS
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:37:56 AM

Muhammad Ali was a pedophile, who cheated on his wives and abandoned his son
Read more at

The harsh reality is that it is the direct result of Ali’s personal foibles. While he was an amazing showman and had the courage of a lion in the ring, when it came to his private life his morals were those of an alley cat. The way he treated his first three wives and neglected some of his nine (known) children was frankly disgraceful.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=77d_1465032554#kYiXqD5ZaWF2mHIg.99

HE SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS THE GREATEST?
But mind you we all know how MUSLIMS TREAT PEOPLE
awesome31312

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:39:18 AM

Read more at

Was he ever convicted of being a pedophile? Or are you just leveling the same accusations that they had for Michael Jackson, another famous black male.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:52:21 AM

Read more at

Was he ever convicted of being a pedophile? Or are you just leveling the same accusations that they had for Michael Jackson, another famous black male.
His father was an inexperienced Southern country boy when his head was first turned by a sassy Chicago cocktail waitress. They married after a six-week courtship — but divorced just 18 months later.

He quickly replaced her with Belinda Boyd, who was 14 and working in a bakery when she caught the 24-year-old world champion’s eye, and 17 when they wed in 1967.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=77d_1465032554#K2krFXAJrluPOAmM.99

So why pay 25 million if innocent..jackson?
awesome31312

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:53:37 AM

Read more at

His father was an inexperienced Southern country boy when his head was first turned by a sassy Chicago cocktail waitress.

That is not who we are talking about. Focus.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:54:37 AM

HOW AND WHY?..Never done nothing for me or changed my life not in any way what so ever..

Are you kidding? Mohammed Ali is the reason the draft got abolished in the USA. He took the US govt to court when they tried to draft him for Vietnam, and spent some time in jail as the case went through all the district courts - but it reached the Supreme Court which ruled that it was illegal to draft someone in peacetime (Congress had not declared war on Vietnam).

Ali was freed, and shortly afterwards the US govt abolished conscription and switched to a volunteer army.

So the reason you haven't been drafted to serve in Afghanistan is because Mohammed Ali won a landmark Supreme Court case. You probably owe your life to him.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:59:33 AM

Read more at

His father was an inexperienced Southern country boy when his head was first turned by a sassy Chicago cocktail waitress.

That is not who we are talking about. Focus.
Muhammad Ali Junior he is talking about his dad when he met a girl at 14 and married her when she was 17 he was 24 when she was 14..Just read all the story i posted then you can focus
awesome31312

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:01:26 AM

Are you kidding? Mohammed Ali is the reason the draft got abolished in the USA. He took the US govt to court when they tried to draft him for Vietnam, and spent some time in jail as the case went through all the district courts - but it reached the Supreme Court which ruled that it was illegal to draft someone in peacetime (Congress had not declared war on Vietnam).

Ali was freed, and shortly afterwards the US govt abolished conscription and switched to a volunteer army.

So the reason you haven't been drafted to serve in Afghanistan is because Mohammed Ali won a landmark Supreme Court case. You probably owe your life to him.

He is too privileged to see that. Imagine being so privileged that you do not have to recognize important historical figures because they did not affect you (ie, you would have lived a life free of oppression without their advances)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: