Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:16:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me a signature campaign [AKA How to get in a sig campaign]  (Read 2491 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:20:54 AM

look for the signature campaign that match your criteria. the appropriate classification. if I look at your level then you will easily get into all signature.

Yep the Legendary rank might look like a shining badge to most people. But if you ignore it for a while and take a look at his posts, all of it is just as good as a Newbie's, IMHO. No hard feelings but the rank in this forum isn't important at all when it comes to post's quality. I'm seeing newbies posting insightful stuffs (though most of newbies post spammy stuffs). The rank is nothing but an indication of how long your account has been in this forum.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:44:08 AM

I see him applying and applying to some various of sigs existing but always get dennied and i see the reason for that is your post quality,  managers keep looking forward for post quality of their members so it cannot give bad image to their sigs they are representing and my advice for that is try to fix your post and it will be your reference to future sig campaigns you wish to join the only signature that accepts quality posters since theyre not checking is yobit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:15:04 AM

I see him applying and applying to some various of sigs existing but always get dennied and i see the reason for that is your post quality,  managers keep looking forward for post quality of their members so it cannot give bad image to their sigs they are representing and my advice for that is try to fix your post and it will be your reference to future sig campaigns you wish to join the only signature that accepts quality posters since theyre not checking is yobit.

You might think YoBit isn't checking the quality of the posts of their participants but they actually do. Hilarious has banned a lot of members on that campaign. And there's actually a community action going on in this thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241968.0

When you're wearing a YoBit signature and you posted something senseless, it's likely that people would look into your post history to confirm that you're a spammer. You'll then get reported in that thread. You might be able to join YoBit in a few days but eventually someone will report you if you're a low quality poster.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Novep

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:18:13 AM

You might think YoBit isn't checking the quality of the posts of their participants but they actually do. Hilarious has banned a lot of members on that campaign. And there's actually a community action going on in this thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241968.0

When you're wearing a YoBit signature and you posted something senseless, it's likely that people would look into your post history to confirm that you're a spammer. You'll then get reported in that thread. You might be able to join YoBit in a few days but eventually someone will report you if you're a low quality poster.
Yobit is the easiest campaign to join in since they have automatic enrollment. They are not checking quality if you enroll. Hilatious does check post quality and it will be helpful if people helps report spammers and people with negative feedback participants.

Secondstrade campaign also doesn't care of your post quality of you enroll.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:32:16 AM

Yobit is the easiest campaign to join in since they have automatic enrollment. They are not checking quality if you enroll. Hilatious does check post quality and it will be helpful if people helps report spammers and people with negative feedback participants.

Secondstrade campaign also doesn't care of your post quality of you enroll.
Yea, if you want to get paid daily, yobit is the way to go. Secondstrade pays weekly at less rates than yobit(in posts).

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:42:21 AM

for me mate the easiest way could be yobit because of automatic approval just be more careful with your post quality after enrolling to their campaign as your rank it will be easy for you to find another when you decide to change it up i adore you for being honest finding for an honest campaign manager and not concern with regarding to the amount of rewards. good luck sir I hope you find that campaign who suit you up.
senyorito123

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:03:00 AM

No no,  what i mean is yobit is not checking for new participants quality post on enrollment in their sig campaigns so anyone can join wheter he is bad poster or good but really in the long run while they are in yobit campaign a chance for them to get banned if they dont post quality posting, and quality posting i a must even if you have or dont have a campaign it well help each one of use if we want to join big paying campaigns in the future,   

And that thread is helpfull to bust those whos spam and shit poster by that it can elimante people and can warn them to be good member in this furom, 

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:29:56 AM

No no,  what i mean is yobit is not checking for new participants quality post on enrollment in their sig campaigns so anyone can join wheter he is bad poster or good but really in the long run while they are in yobit campaign a chance for them to get banned if they dont post quality posting, and quality posting i a must even if you have or dont have a campaign it well help each one of use if we want to join big paying campaigns in the future,   

And that thread is helpfull to bust those whos spam and shit poster by that it can elimante people and can warn them to be good member in this furom, 

I didn't say that YoBit is checking the quality of posts of the users upon enrollment. I believe that I already have mentioned all these in my previous posts. So to summarize all the above message that I have quoted:
I'm pretty sure no signature campaign will accept you except YoBit which has an automated enrollment. You'll eventually get kicked though if you don't improve the quality of your posts.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:03:58 PM

I finally got accepted!  Check out my new shining sig!  Finally...  This pretty good timing because I'm having some time off from work for a couple of months. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:38:18 PM

I finally got accepted!  Check out my new shining sig!  Finally...  This pretty good timing because I'm having some time off from work for a couple of months. 

Glad to see you have been accepted in a signature campaign. Finally. Smiley Though the rate is much lower than the usual rate, you should be grateful that finally you've been accepted. I hope that you continue improving the quality of your post and I also hope that you get enrolled in a higher paying signature campaign in the future.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:02:58 PM

look for the signature campaign that match your criteria. the appropriate classification. if I look at your level then you will easily get into all signature.

He already got Accepted in Bitbaku signature campaign managed by yahoo.. congrats OP for this, but now make sure to improve your posting quality, I don't know what yahoo saw before accepting but to be true you are not eligible for any signature. now don't miss the chance in contribute the forum in a good way at least.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:41:51 AM

Yup!  One strategy is to stay away from the trolls at the altcoin section.  Hehehe...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:53:50 AM

Ok if everything has done why you don't lock the this thread? I think you should be lock if you have got signature campaign.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:24:57 PM

So I have recieved news that Bitbuku's signature campaign is in its final hours.  The owner decided to sell the site.  So I shall be removing this sig in a few hours.

Now that we're here again, I'm happy to tell you guys that my post quality definitely improved.  Let's continue the discussion and please recommend me another signature campaign to join.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:39:33 AM

So I have recieved news that Bitbuku's signature campaign is in its final hours.  The owner decided to sell the site.  So I shall be removing this sig in a few hours.

Now that we're here again, I'm happy to tell you guys that my post quality definitely improved.  Let's continue the discussion and please recommend me another signature campaign to join.  Smiley
That's a pretty quick gig, I should say. Now that you've improved your post quality, it would be even easier to look for signature campaign that's going to accept you. Always keep an eye on the high paying ones that accept only the higher ranked members. Let's all do our share of making this site as helpful to others as possible.
senyorito123

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:16:42 AM

How sad for another campaign has closed down what a fast end for their campaign, the owner decides to sell his site seems he dont have budget anymore to pay to their campaign participants and since from the start of the campaign he said that he can only affors to pay only 0.2 a week maybe hes site didnt click well to the public and decided to sell so ge can retrieve his money.

And I suggest tokewed to join in secondstrade the campaigns has no limits for  his participants but the campaign owner seems strict today but give it a shot maybe he can accept you.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:30:57 PM

Majority of the replies here are suggesting Yobit, and it is also my suggestion as Yobit is using an automated enrollment as mentioned in the previous comments.
Have you already tried joining in Yobit sig campaign?
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:38:49 PM

for me, best signature campaign is secondstrade, they have good rate and is paying every week without any problem. you just need to post your info, OP will check you posts and if they suits to him, you will be accepted.

this is the thread of secondstrade: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.0

good luck
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:44:33 PM

for me, best signature campaign is secondstrade, they have good rate and is paying every week without any problem. you just need to post your info, OP will check you posts and if they suits to him, you will be accepted.

this is the thread of secondstrade: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.0

good luck

Good rate? You call that good rate? Grin Even spammers wouldn't like to be there, they would prefer YoBit. I see that people who got banned from spamming when they were still in the YoBit campaign had migrated in secondstrade. I think that's the lowest paying signature campaign today.

I think tokeweed's post quality has gone back to what it was -- 1 liner posts. He was doing good when he first started in BitBuku.co campaign but after a day, he started posting 1 to 2 liner posts again. Oh well, just try YoBit campaign. They don't mind 2 liner posts if it's constructive and on topic.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:59:27 PM

I think tokeweed's post quality has gone back to what it was -- 1 liner posts. He was doing good when he first started in BitBuku.co campaign but after a day, he started posting 1 to 2 liner posts again. Oh well, just try YoBit campaign. They don't mind 2 liner posts if it's constructive and on topic.
When will people in the forum realize that one liner's are not bad posts if they're on topic and constructive enough ?The post doesn't have to be 10 lines long and spammy to explain a point which would be done in 2 lines.That is what exact definition of spam is.You don't have to write a paragraph to make your post look constructive.A lot of Signature campaign managers have this perception ,more like my current campaign rule is sufficient ,minimum 85 chars which is hardly 1 and a half line but considering we're being managed by Lutpin,he simply doesn't pay for posts even if they're 10 lines long and non construtive.I wish this is adopted by all the campaigns.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: