Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 12757 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

I think that answer to this question is different for each of us.
We all have different experience, habits, character and based on it for some the best way to earn bitcoin will be sig. campaigns.
For others trading, or gambling etc.

Well, that's true the different of each can make the different suggestions too, but from a lot of post in here many people is always suggesting about the sig,camp, trading, and gambling. but if you want to more excavate about your brain I sure will appear a new think or way to get bitcoin.

Signature campaign, gambling and trading are the basic way to earn bitcoin, and most of the users will choose either from these three options as they are familiar to it.

Gambling is the hardest way to get bitcoin as well trading as both will need some lucky, and the odds are always against you. Signature will allow you make a residual income very easy, become signature manager the best thing to be here i believe they get paid very well. Besides this you can make a project related to bitcoin soo currently gambling is the top investment of bitcoins.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:26:24 PM

We all have different experience, habits, character and based on it for some the best way to earn bitcoin will be sig. campaigns.

Well, that's true the different of each can make the different suggestions too, but from a lot of post in here many people is always suggesting about the sig,camp, trading, and gambling. but if you want to more excavate about your brain I sure will appear a new think or way to get bitcoin.

Signature campaign, gambling and trading are the basic way to earn bitcoin, and most of the users will choose either from these three options as they are familiar to it.
Gambling is not the best source of earn bitcoin better to stay away in that way..  the 2 trading and signature campaign is one of a good start and to have a saving that you can use to start your own business in future..

Yeah gambling is never recommended to earn bitcoins as there are more chances of loosing in compare to winning so its better to stay away from it and find safe way to earn bitcoins.

yes gambling is not recommended, especially you put your money to play gambling. but as long as you play with the free money that does not matter, when you lose.
yes i will also not recomend you gambling. to me the most appropriate way of earning bitcoin is to join a signature campaign. where no money is involve. where no risk of loosing money is involve. where no need to worry about your investment.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:31:58 PM

You earn Bitcoin the same way you earn any other currency, by exchanging your labor, goods, or services for it. Figure out what you can offer of value to people and then do that but offer a discount if they pay in Bitcoin. Or you can simply buy Bitcoin outright using the currency you've already earned.

That said, here's some ways to facilitate earning Bitcoin:

Freelancing
Video Streaming
Social Media/Content Creation
Tasks
File Sharing
Advertising
Gaming

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:43:24 PM

Gambling is not the best source of earn bitcoin better to stay away in that way..  the 2 trading and signature campaign is one of a good start and to have a saving that you can use to start your own business in future..

Yeah gambling is never recommended to earn bitcoins as there are more chances of loosing in compare to winning so its better to stay away from it and find safe way to earn bitcoins.

yes gambling is not recommended, especially you put your money to play gambling. but as long as you play with the free money that does not matter, when you lose.
yes i will also not recomend you gambling. to me the most appropriate way of earning bitcoin is to join a signature campaign. where no money is involve. where no risk of loosing money is involve. where no need to worry about your investment.

Nothing is safe to earn bitcoin as even in signature campaign if you don't follow the rules and guidelines then there is a chance that moderator will kick you out from a campaign.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:16:58 AM

yes signature campaign really the best way, without the risk and income also stable. but I would not necessarily expect from the signature campaign, and I definitely need a greater results.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:06:16 PM

Best way to earn Bitcoin without any risk is joining thru signature campaign all you have to do is posting on thread make sure not to spam and must be meaningfull in every reply you've made so that you won't be banned to a certain campaign. It require a certain rank in able to join, some campaigns do accept newbies but at a very low rate just be active and post regularly just follow the rules and you'll be fine. When you're already earning in signature campaigns, invest on trading for additional source of income even though it's still risky but just play smart and you can gain big profit on it.
But earning alone with signature campaign is not enough to live with as a good signature give about 0.05 to a hero or legendary member, and for earning a good amount you will have to find and continue with other ways of earning also, like doing alt-coin trading or alt-coin mining etc.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:55:27 PM

What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Are faucets worthwhile or is there an easier way? How much can I expect to earn?
Well one way to earn bitcoin is by collecting faucet,  but the best way to earn bitcoin is by joining a very good signature campaign on this forum
i think with faucets you will only waste your time and that will be really bad, in my opinion it is better to participate in signature campaigns or do something like that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
benjaminmason

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

faucet wasting time, its very hard to reach $1. offer skill service as freelancer, selling stuff online, trading and investing, is worth it enough for me.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:27:10 PM

I think  signatuee campaign is the best way for earn bitcoin

That is more like a 'fun' way to earn Bitcoin. You have to be a high rank to get a pretty decent amount of money, but you still wouldn't be able to live off that sum. The best way imo to earn it is trading, while doing the sig campaign. Trading is risky, but if you play smart, you can become rich.
You are true that earning with bitcoin is best way to earn money but it is not easy to earn with signature as for that you will have to collect a better knowledge about bitcoin and about its related events and parameters etc.
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:27:07 PM

For the time being, I think you could earn more from faucets rather than joining a signature campaign as few have mentioned. There are other types of campaigns that you could try as well, like facebook and twitter campaigns....Happy Earning
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:41:10 PM

That is more like a 'fun' way to earn Bitcoin. You have to be a high rank to get a pretty decent amount of money, but you still wouldn't be able to live off that sum. The best way imo to earn it is trading, while doing the sig campaign. Trading is risky, but if you play smart, you can become rich.
You are true that earning with bitcoin is best way to earn money but it is not easy to earn with signature as for that you will have to collect a better knowledge about bitcoin and about its related events and parameters etc.
yes i will like to say that bitcoin forum and sevices or to join a signature campaign need a little knowledge. because it is so easy to inter and join a signature campaign. but your rank play an important role in your earning from signature campaign.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:59:12 PM

faucet wasting time, its very hard to reach $1. offer skill service as freelancer, selling stuff online, trading and investing, is worth it enough for me.
of course it is just a waste of time, in my opinion it would be way better to do trading with cryptocurrencies

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:21:06 AM

Yeah, earning money with signature campaign is really interesting, with that you will visit a number of topics and will discuss about bitcoin and with that discussion you will get some money. The best part with the signature campaign is you are gaining knowledge as well as bitcoin, which is simply incredible.
NestorMahno

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:29:44 AM

In my opinion, the best and easiest way to earn Bitcoins is to accept them as a means of payment. If you have a small business, the integration is done quickly and easily. No matter if you have a brick and mortar shop or an online business, no matter if you sell goods or services.
tyleraj

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:46:35 AM

In my opinion, the best way to earn bitcoin is to join signature campaign.
You can earn bitcoin through  your efforts on posting. They will pay you depends on your account rank.
  So easy and verry safe
mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:50:21 AM

I tried many different ways including faucets also but all were waste.Only signature campaign is best way of earning the bitcoin for me.I gives us a decent amount and a nice value of our work and time.Not like where you work all day and earn pennies.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:52:55 AM

In my opinion, the best way to earn bitcoin is to join signature campaign.
You can earn bitcoin through  your efforts on posting. They will pay you depends on your account rank.
  So easy and verry safe

Sig campaign is the very known program among us where we can earn free btc here but we cannot really rely on in this thing since campaigns dont have assurance to long last thats why we need to have alternatives for it like trading,gambling(have moderation into this) and doing some service so if theirs closing down we can still have another alternatives to still earn money.

Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:11:36 AM

Earning from faucets are time consuming with a little payment so I dontreally recommend earning from faucets. The best way is from signature campaigns but to increase your payrate you have to level up your account. Or if you have some skills like web developing, programming then some sites are offering bitcoins in exchange for your service

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 09:18:19 AM

I think there are lots aside from faucet to earn bitcoin.  Best way and steady way is joining campaign until campaign manager decides to shut the campaign down.  You can also do some task like retweeting or facebook like.  Even voting in exchanges can make you earn some Bitcoin.  You can also do some blogs for a bounty.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
junder

Activity: 1120
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:22:10 AM

Earning from faucets are time consuming with a little payment so I dontreally recommend earning from faucets. The best way is from signature campaigns but to increase your payrate you have to level up your account. Or if you have some skills like web developing, programming then some sites are offering bitcoins in exchange for your service

that is true, not recommende to earning bitcoin by faucet
the payment is too low and takes many time. I think the best way to earning bitcoin is trade altcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄