Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 12:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a web dev for a project.  (Read 522 times)
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 01:49:58 PM

I need a website built that is basically a checklist of sorts. Here is what I need it to do via an iPad and using Safari...

Have a login for multiple users
Have a list of items that they can mark as in stock or not and quantities
Once the form is completed I want the website to generate a spreadsheet and send an email.
I want the users and fields easy to edit for an admin user (make an admin portal?)
Security is not a concern as this will be an intranet site and not open to the web
I prefer it be able to run on IIS (yeah yeah IIS sucks)

I am not expecting this for done for something like $100...I want it done right and look nice. If you can get this done let me know...
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:31:19 PM

I need a website built that is basically a checklist of sorts. Here is what I need it to do via an iPad and using Safari...

Have a login for multiple users
Have a list of items that they can mark as in stock or not and quantities
Once the form is completed I want the website to generate a spreadsheet and send an email.
I want the users and fields easy to edit for an admin user (make an admin portal?)
Security is not a concern as this will be an intranet site and not open to the web
I prefer it be able to run on IIS (yeah yeah IIS sucks)

I am not expecting this for done for something like $100...I want it done right and look nice. If you can get this done let me know...

This sounds interesting.
Can we use a CMS like Wordpress or Joomla? It  will safe time creating an unique backend interface. Or do you prefer it to be 100% custom?
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 01:17:32 AM

If there is an off the shelf solution I am good with it. I just care that it works and does what I want.
Newcoins2020

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:34:55 PM

If there is an off the shelf solution I am good with it. I just care that it works and does what I want.

Your specs are clear but since we dont' have a PSD or functional design i would be good if you can show us a
1 demo of how the form should look like
2 demo of how the csv should look like

Most of the time when there is a difference in perception between client and the programmer. To avoid that some clarity is needed. If you can do that, i am happy to quote you on the job.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:38:04 PM

Hello Blazed, I am able to create this website for you. Can you PM me details about your site site so I can get started with the site, I will have a partner that is helping me, he is very talented at backend development. I can do the frontend of the site and also a bit of the backend.

I hope to hear from you in PM.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

Also, will the list be pregenerated? I mean will it always be the same list that is marked?
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 02:11:19 PM

Alright to answer those questions

1- I can draw up what I want it to look like if needed, but it is simply a list
2 - I have spreadsheets that are filled out by hand now and want the website to make similar format wise
3 - The items rarely change if ever

I have had a lot of people PM me wanting this job. I will be taking my time in replying and asking questions. My goal is to have someone working on this within the next couple of days!
Mexicantrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:07:24 PM

Is this still open??

Can you provide any update?

if you want IIs you are expecting that twe use ASP?

Good day
Newcoins2020

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:28:24 PM

Alright to answer those questions

1- I can draw up what I want it to look like if needed, but it is simply a list
2 - I have spreadsheets that are filled out by hand now and want the website to make similar format wise
3 - The items rarely change if ever

I have had a lot of people PM me wanting this job. I will be taking my time in replying and asking questions. My goal is to have someone working on this within the next couple of days!

My advice would be to draw it up with a detailed explanation. Then you are offers from people as it is clear to all of us.
Right now it's not which make it hard to compare offers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: