Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2017, 06:57:56 PM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing our Canadian mining farm at 25PH/sec  (Read 15391 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

I want to know that with 25 PH/sec hashing rate how much is the potential of your rigs in terms of bitcoins? How are you guys finding the difficulty level at this hash rate? I think you must not be having problems of network difficulty as you have got pretty big power in terms of hashes. Could you please elaborate on this topic here, I m glad to see your set up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gwestcot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:17:34 PM

I want to know that with 25 PH/sec hashing rate how much is the potential of your rigs in terms of bitcoins? How are you guys finding the difficulty level at this hash rate? I think you must not be having problems of network difficulty as you have got pretty big power in terms of hashes. Could you please elaborate on this topic here, I m glad to see your set up.

It is about $1600 a day when you subtract electricity costs. Of course there is rent, labor, etc. But this is about what they make on 25 PH/sec.
Moya Networks

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

It is about $1600 a day when you subtract electricity costs. Of course there is rent, labor, etc. But this is about what they make on 25 PH/sec.

Some of the Scandinavian Miners use "natural" to cool their rigs. Are you able of use natural cooling in your part of Quebec?
VentMine

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Lol, no. It's more like $20,000 ish / day not including operating costs.

Power is money - 1ESSdoVYKm8sNtYMfdkFBajhAe2e6G8keH
gwestcot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

Lol, no. It's more like $20,000 ish / day not including operating costs.

Ya I meant $16000 a day but I left a zero off of it. lol That was at the crash levels that we are at now but maybe it will be better after August.
Bitsbytes

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:25:42 PM

What will you be mining next once Ethereum goes POS? 

Hi everyone,

Just to add upon secup's pictures, I have a few more of that same farm given that we work together on this venture.

The upcoming pictures are still of Farm #2. We'll sort some pictures of farm #1 and post them soon.

The build was started a little bit over 3 weeks ago and we managed to complete it in order to host all the S7's we have received so far. Of course, a lot more is to come, but for the time being here are some pictures:

First of all, here is a picture of a full Row of S7's along with their transformer:

You can see here we still have a lot of switches for future racks. Our farm network is entirely redundant and built upon Cisco certified products for a robust setup.

Electrical distribution for one row (half a pod):

Here's another row of S7's:

Some overview of two pods. Lot more of those will be built in 2016!

Next pods are in progress, we keep receiving electrical distribution components.

And finally here are some custom sensors I built for the farm so we can monitor temperature, humidity and pressure at all times:

Feel free to share us your comments and thoughts.

Moya Networks

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

Any plans for other Altcoin Mining?

Hi everyone,

Just to add upon secup's pictures, I have a few more of that same farm given that we work together on this venture.

The upcoming pictures are still of Farm #2. We'll sort some pictures of farm #1 and post them soon.

The build was started a little bit over 3 weeks ago and we managed to complete it in order to host all the S7's we have received so far. Of course, a lot more is to come, but for the time being here are some pictures:

First of all, here is a picture of a full Row of S7's along with their transformer:
http://i.imgur.com/2G8WlPB.jpg

You can see here we still have a lot of switches for future racks. Our farm network is entirely redundant and built upon Cisco certified products for a robust setup.
http://i.imgur.com/6Z2pVov.jpg

Electrical distribution for one row (half a pod):
http://i.imgur.com/Lq8o07D.jpg

Here's another row of S7's:
http://i.imgur.com/f8gAMAc.jpg

Some overview of two pods. Lot more of those will be built in 2016!
http://i.imgur.com/gchXBT0.jpg

Next pods are in progress, we keep receiving electrical distribution components.
http://i.imgur.com/6W5TzIj.jpg

And finally here are some custom sensors I built for the farm so we can monitor temperature, humidity and pressure at all times:
http://i.imgur.com/JnJhGf5.jpg

Feel free to share us your comments and thoughts.

secup

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 10:11:09 PM

We will be mining zcash or anything that is profitable Smiley

Encrypted Chat : http://slychat.io
oliviajizz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

project looks amazing guys, must have cost a bomb of an investment into hardware and infrastructure. would love to have some general numbers from your end
frowsiter

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Your idea about implementing temperature, humidity and heat sensor is very good. As I'm a guy who looks for the safety first that's why it made me more interested in that. However the device you have shown in the picture looks pretty simple but I hope it is very helpful in giving you information about your farm. Keep track of it as the safety is important than money, moreover the more you make the surrounding safe the brighter will be your rigs. :-)

aoihs00

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:51:39 AM

Wow that's really good to know. The $1600 is big stake per day. I'm sure that is covering the cost of electricity bills easily. Also it is possible that they are harnessing the cold whether to cool down thus bull rig? As the Canada is cold place I assume and the western climate is favourable for this rig. If they are not harnessing the cold whether then they might wanna try it out. :-)

IdVerification

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

Wow that's really good to know. The $1600 is big stake per day. I'm sure that is covering the cost of electricity bills easily. Also it is possible that they are harnessing the cold whether to cool down thus bull rig? As the Canada is cold place I assume and the western climate is favourable for this rig. If they are not harnessing the cold whether then they might wanna try it out. :-)

With regard to harnessing the cold Canadian weather, would this mean that the rig would be more efficient/profitable while running in the winter as opposed to the summer?

Veratad Technologies
-Identity Verification-
Moya Networks

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:29:44 PM

With regard to harnessing the cold Canadian weather, would this mean that the rig would be more efficient/profitable while running in the winter as opposed to the summer?

The weather may be cold in Quebec but that same weather causes Blackouts and Brownouts.. I'm certain the Rig has suitable back up to deal with power outages?
atago

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

Very Nice Pics, thanks for posting!
Lampaster

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

Very big! Summer in Canada is hot, but it's more a problem of ventilation. If you correctly calculate the ventilation with supply and exhaust hood problems with overheating should not be. Correct ventilation is a science, and fans can be less effective than a hole in the right place.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | July 1st, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.