Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❎ [SALES OPEN] LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER MONERO (XMR) - 3-coin sets~ ⭕️  (Read 14030 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:07:43 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 08:20:19 PM by smoothie

SALES OPEN AND ACCEPTING ORDERS

LEALANA PHYSICAL MONERO SILVER 3-COIN SET

PRICE: 0.62 BTC or [PM for XMR prices]
Price does not include funding amounts

CONTENTS:
ONE 100 MONERO 1 oz 999 FINE SILVER - Gold Plated, Red Addresses
ONE 50 MONERO 1 oz 999 FINE SILVER - Gold Plated, Black Addresses
ONE 25 MONERO 1 oz 999 FINE SILVER, Green Addresses
ONE 3-COIN BLACK LEATHERETTE  WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
THREE AIR TIGHT CAPSULES
THREE HARD COPY CERTIFICATES
TWO SIGNED LETTERS OUTLINING THE TWO MINTING ERRORS
DIGITAL FORMAT OF THE INFORMATION ON THE CERTIFICATES

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: www.lealana.com/tac.php

USPS REGISTERED MAIL SHIPPING:

DOMESTIC US - $30
INTERNATIONAL - $50

COINS WILL BE SHIPPED 2-3 WEEKS AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE. IN SOME CASES IT MAY SHIP SOONER.
ALL COINS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FUNDED BY THE CUSTOMER EITHER BEFORE SHIPMENT OR AFTER IT IS RECEIVED (this option would require a trusted escrow to hold the funding amounts until coins are in the customer's possession).

SET NUMBERS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE A SPECIFIC NUMBER THE ONLY OPTION IS TO LOOK OUT FOR ANY AUCTIONS THAT I POST UP AND PLACE A BID FOR A SPECIFIC NUMBER BEING AUCTIONED OFF.

TO ORDER SEND ME AN EMAIL: SMOOTHIE@LEALANA.COM OR SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG

PLEASE BE SAFE AND WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS ASKING FOR PAYMENT WITH SIMILAR USERNAMES

100 MONERO 1 oz 999 FINE SILVER - Gold Plated, Red Addresses
50 MONERO 1 oz 999 FINE SILVER - Gold Plated, Black Addresses
25 MONERO 1 oz 999 FINE SILVER, Green Addresses

Maximum Mintage: 250 of each coin type
Diameter: 39mm
Keys: Base64 format

Auction #1:
   -Serial #'s 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
   -LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499279.msg15085487#msg15085487

Auction #2:
   -Serial #'s 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
   -LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499280.msg15085488#msg15085488

Why should I trust you? You shouldn't. And with that, anyone who does not trust me please do not purchase my coins.

Are you planning to offer BUYER FUNDED coins?
Here is the dilemma with BUYER FUNDED coins. If I mark the coins with a symbol or text "BUYER FUNDED" on the holograms and destroy the only other private spend key copy that was meant to generate key images and signatures after being funded, the owner of the coin (and subsequent owners) would not be able to prove the actual balance of the coin without opening the coin up.

If a coin is not funded prior to leaving my possession, the owner of that coin could never get the key images and signatures of each output. If they ever choose to fund the coin they would not be able to prove the balance of the coin to a 3rd party unless they were to open the coin thus revealing the base64 private spend key.

A possible alternative is that a trusted 3rd party of the customer (a person that I trust as well) would need to hold the funding amount until the coins arrive in customer's possession. Then they would need to have that 3rd party fund the coins. I would then generate all of the necessary information to prove the balance of the coin(s) and then destroy the base 64 private spend key copy on my end. This would possibly be an option for those who wanted not to risk their MONERO while in transit. The downside to this option is I would not be able to ship them a hard copy certificate containing the information for proving a coin's balance. They would just get a digital format (text or pdf).

Certificates (Hard copies)
I reserve the right to stop making physical certificates at any time. I don't think there will be any getting around not having a digital version of the "certificate" information for coin owners. But I have not set a limit on the certificates yet.

How would one redeem a LEALANA PHYSICAL MONERO (XMR) coin?
1. Peel back hologram exposing base64 private spend key
2. Convert base64 key to hexadecimal
3. Run the following (syntax may vary for different operating systems):
        a. ./simplewallet --generate-from-keys <yourwalletname>
        b. Input standard address (xmr address)

c. Input hex spend key (from step #2)

d. Input hex view key (from file or COA)
4. In order to spend/transfer them you will need to make sure your daemon is up to date on the monero main net.

Visibility of some serial numbers:
There has been a select few number of single coins (not entire sets) where the serial number did not come out clearly printed or aligned on the coin. What I plan on doing is laser marking the hologram with the serial number for such coins and only those coins will have those laser marks.

No I do not know off hand what numbers they are. I just remember a few of them having that issue. So you won't know that you will get such a coin until it is shipped to you. It is going to be at random.

I would like to get some feedback on this as it may make sense to laser mark all three coins in that set with the serial number for consistency.

The process overview:

1. Base64 Keys generated on a air-gapped computer
2. Keys cut and assembled into coins(?)
3. XMR address given to customer
4. Customer funds coin address & I confirm the coin is funded
5. All information except private spend key is transferred burned to a CD to be transferred to a live node.
6. View only wallets for addresses are created on live node and extracts output_public_key, index, amount, and tx_id for each output from funding from the monero blockchain and burned to a new CD.
7. Both CDs are destroyed and never used again.
8. Air gapped computer:
   a. calculates key_image for each output
   b. hashes all output information (as denoted between the tag lines ----START---- and ----END----)
   c. uses that hash to compute a signature using a degenerated monero ring signature (signs a single output with the private spend key, i.e. 1 sig per output)

SAMPLE COIN CERTIFICATE INFO/LAYOUT:

9. Private spend key is then destroyed on air gapped computer once key images and signatures are created and is funded with the face value of coin.

Were there any errors during production of these silver coins?
Unfortunately, yes. From a creator's standpoint and artist I wanted the coins to turn out a certain way and to my disappointment in the production of the coins, two of the coins were made in error at the mint. The 50 MONERO and 100 MONERO coins had their tribal design inverted. What this means is that on the tribal portion of the coin, each proof surface was supposed to be a frosted finish and all the frosted finishes were supposed to be proof finishes. In an effort to turn a negative into a possible positive, I have gotten TWO signed and dated letters outlining these production errors signed by the mint's sales rep, the die cutter, and the sales manager respectively.

The reason I was initially disappointed was that I wanted the designs to be at least a bit different per die. So I had asked the mint to cut the dies accordingly (inverted to the 25 MONERO design), but they all came out basically the same. Of course there is a positive side to this in that all the coins match, but that wasn't what I was 100% going for.

Each customer who purchases a set will get a copy of this letter as proof of the errors. I will not share these letters publicly as I think the people who are willing to purchase the coins should have exclusive access to this information. I will sign and date the letters as well.

How do I prove the balance of the coin to a potential buyer?
Right now there is no really easy way to do this yet. I am in the final stages of releasing a modified "hack" of one of the files within the monero core library that would when creating a new wallet ask the user for the output_public_key, key_image, and signature for verification that would prove that the signature matches the key_image and output_public_key. This code will contain a modified version of the function "check_ring_signature" where it takes the three parameters listed previously as inputs and will spit out a yes or no answer on if the signature matches.

It may make more sense to add this feature to a page on my website for people to utilize for verifying signatures, key_images, and output_public_keys. I have not completed this yet but is on my to do list.

Another part that needs to be added is to check if the key image(s) is/are unspent. This would have to happen for each output of the physical coin address that it was funded with to prove that a coin is funded.

I'm working on getting a nice streamlined way to do this. I believe there are ways to do this which I am still getting up to speed on. (Yes there is a lot that goes along with these coins and the respective process given the nature of Monero).

Monero Development Donation
In an effort to help support the continued development of Monero, a portion of each sale will be donated to the monero development donation address. Donations will likely be done on a monthly basis.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 04:26:28 AM

Sweet!

Don't forget to change your sig.   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:20:16 AM

So, if you win the auction, do you need to send an extra 175 XMR to fund the coins? Or the buyer funds them when they receive them?
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:35:25 AM

So, if you win the auction, do you need to send an extra 175 XMR to fund the coins? Or the buyer funds them when they receive them?

Auction winners can either fund the coins prior to shipment (provided I send them the addresses to fund) which would give them the ability to have a physical paper certificate for each coin

OR

The winners can have a trusted 3rd party whom I trust as well (preferably a well known user on this forum with good trust ratings) to hold the XMR for funding until the coins get into the customer's possession. This would imply that they would NOT get any physical paper certificates but just a digital text file or pdf with the address information in it.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:53:59 AM

Thanks for clarification. Bids seem pretty low at the moment. I'll wait a few days and if they're not through the roof put a few bids in for a few sets.

Edit: nice design btw, they look like a million bucks Smiley
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:05:40 AM

Thank you for the feedback. It is much appreciated.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:22:40 AM

Another part that needs to be added is to check if the key image(s) is/are unspent. This would have to happen for each output of the physical coin address that it was funded with to prove that a coin is funded.

It looks like the Monero onion explorer at http://xmrblocksvckbwvx.onion can be used to search for spent key images. Of course in this case you are trusting the operator of the site. Verifying it with your own node would be safer, though the functionality to do that currently doesn't exist in any developed utility afaik.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:24:14 AM

I don't know much about Monero but these coins are really sweet. Think I'm going to start doing some research and reading up! Great job smoothie! Smiley
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 08:16:55 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 03:56:16 PM by Mitchełł

Smoothie, these coins look amazing. I think this is one of the best physical altcoins ever made.

Is there anyway to get a buyer funded/unloaded coin though? I prefer those as funded coins force me to spend extra money (in this case around 0.3BTC for the whole set) that could have been used to buy other coins.

I don't plan to sell any of my coins nor do I plan to fund them, so there shouldn't be any issues in NY case.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:40:38 AM

will the coins be in a case or something?

edit:  Is it possible to fund the coin after it safely arrived and then pay extra for receiving a paper certificate?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 03:00:53 PM

The coins look amazing Smoothie excellent design and finish. I would say easily the nicest looking physical alt coins made to date.
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:45:33 PM

Very nice coins.  I guess I should go learn about monero.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:15:40 PM

Smoothie, these coins look amazing. I think this is one of the best physical altcoins ever made.

Is there anyway to get a buyer funded/unloaded coin though? I prefer those as funded coins force me to spend extra money (in this case around 0.3BTC for the whole set) that could have been used to buy other coins.

I don't plan to sell any of my coins nor do I plan to fund them, so there shouldn't be any issues in NY case.

Mitchell, I'm trying to think of what would be the best way to handle such a case, should I choose to do this option for buyers/collectors.

My dilemma is that any coin that is shipped unfunded is unable to have its balance proven unless it was opened. The issue being that any 3rd party could be fooled into buying a coin that looks funded but actually isn't.

I will post about this in the next day or so as I gauge interest in unfunded versions of these coins.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:19:11 PM

will the coins be in a case or something?

edit:  Is it possible to fund the coin after it safely arrived and then pay extra for receiving a paper certificate?

I have a very limited amount of 3-coin black leatherettes that I can include with these coins. Meaning "while supplies last".

Haven't done a count on it. But I do have 4-coin black leatherettes that would still do the trick, you would just have an open slot for another coin to go in the leatherette.

I suppose it is possible to have an option to fund the coins after they are received in person and still get a paper certificate but it would require additional shipping costs to ship the paper certificates in a safe enough method so as to not have them damaged or bent in the process of transit.

I'll have to look into what this will cost.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:19:55 PM

@Blazed & Hellot,

Thank you for the kind words. your feedback is much appreciated.

Aloha!  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 12:53:20 AM

Agreed.

EU Groupbuy, maybe?  Grin

I will post about this in the next day or so as I gauge interest in unfunded versions of these coins.
I'd be interested.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:50:20 AM

Drop dead gorgeous.  Easily some of the best looking coins of all time.   

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:44:33 AM

Dope work. Thank you for the inspriration.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
cryptonic21

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Physical Monero coins

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 06:17:19 AM

Great looking coins!

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 01:14:09 PM

Wow, well done smoothie, these coins are really something that sticks out.
I love the design and the way you have incorporate the tribal pattern and 0/1 pattern over and under the M.

I never gave Monero much thought "just another alt", but if you have put so much time and effort into XMR, then must it be worth spending some time reading a bit more about what it is that makes Monero special.

When that is said, I think the Monero community should send you donations for this stunning work and not the other way around Cheesy

Good luck with the sales Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: