Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Owns this address?/ Who played The Final Satoshi from it:  (Read 719 times)
Oldsport (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 07:04:58 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2013, 11:47:57 AM by Oldsport

16XsyNp998p7ei7qY6BatdSSwL4KXxEazJ

(I would usually just RTS but it might be a Gox wallet or something of that sort)

Whoever that is played:

But sent their payment without a miners fee. It took a total of 700+ minutes to confirm, thus locking down the entire site. I am looking to refund the owner their BTCs as I had to cancel their play.

Thank you!

(Also please be ready to prove the address is yours)

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ehoffman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 10:34:25 AM

Not mine, but I made two transaction from caVirtex to Mt.Gox yesterday.  The first one took under an hour, but the second one took quite a few hours (Yes, there was a Tx fee attached).  My only taught is that it was probably due to the high transaction volume.  Yeay, it was really bad yesterday!  Hope you find him...  Was it a bit Tx?

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
Oldsport (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 11:46:54 AM

Not mine, but I made two transaction from caVirtex to Mt.Gox yesterday.  The first one took under an hour, but the second one took quite a few hours (Yes, there was a Tx fee attached).  My only taught is that it was probably due to the high transaction volume.  Yeay, it was really bad yesterday!  Hope you find him...  Was it a bit Tx?

Yea, it was a tiny transaction said user did not include fee though. It worked out for the greater good because now the site is patched towards more malicious attempts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: